Police Called To High School

Posted in the Clearfield Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
What next

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 9, 2010
Apparently there is chaos at the high school as police have been called in to attempt to control parents and students protesting the dress code. Hopefully a news org can get there to see whats happening.
R u kidding me

Clearfield, PA

#2 Sep 9, 2010
wow this is bad !
What next

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 9, 2010
I know this issue is somewhat silly, and its a shame that it is now getting blown way out of porportion, but I do know that one kid had a mohawk hair cut and was sent home on the first day of school to get his head shaved. This is a fact.

Maybe Kevin should focus on the critical few instead of the insignificant many.

He is going to run himself out of a job and that would leave.... dare I say, Tim Janocko running the show.
idiot parents

Clearfield, PA

#4 Sep 9, 2010
wow..so instead of telling their kids to follow the rules SOME parents posted a thread planting these thoughts and encouraging their children to waste the taxpayer's bucks on this nonsense. Tell those kids to get into class and learn something that will help prepare them for the future. Parents who encouraged this behavior really should be called to the carpet. Shame on those parents who participated in the thread last evening encouraging this. Some parents are just idiots.
What next

Columbus, OH

#5 Sep 9, 2010
action news is now on the scene. this may be bigger than the "dont gag, brown ba" protest in the early 80s

“Justice will be served.”

Level 1

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Sep 9, 2010
Shit-touching Parents more concerned about their childrens' individuality than their education. The kids today don't have any sense of individuality, because their come-bucket mothers take their daughters to shop at the Peebles slut wear department, and their sons wearing self-mutilated jeans to look hip.

Individuality my ass! Visit a goddamn mall on any Friday night and you see all these suffering children of incest wandering through the halls each one dressed exactly alike!

UNIFORMS will put an end to this happy bullshit!

This fine city is going to hell in a handbasket, thanks to loser parents.

“Justice will be served.”

Level 1

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Sep 9, 2010
Kids don't know who the f*ck they are because their come-bucket parents buy them clothes with other peoples' names on them! Hollister, Gap or Pink written across their asses! Boys wearing clothing with athletes names plastered across their backs!

Goddamn suffering children of incest! Each and every one of them!
45ACP

Cumberland, MD

#8 Sep 9, 2010
idiot parents wrote:
wow..so instead of telling their kids to follow the rules SOME parents posted a thread planting these thoughts and encouraging their children to waste the taxpayer's bucks on this nonsense. Tell those kids to get into class and learn something that will help prepare them for the future. Parents who encouraged this behavior really should be called to the carpet. Shame on those parents who participated in the thread last evening encouraging this. Some parents are just idiots.
The school board has been wasting our bucks for years, why haven't you been posting about that?

Yes, get into class in the schools ranked in the bottom 25% in the state.
45ACP

Cumberland, MD

#9 Sep 9, 2010
Anita Bath wrote:
Shit-touching Parents more concerned about their childrens' individuality than their education. The kids today don't have any sense of individuality, because their come-bucket mothers take their daughters to shop at the Peebles slut wear department, and their sons wearing self-mutilated jeans to look hip.
Individuality my ass! Visit a goddamn mall on any Friday night and you see all these suffering children of incest wandering through the halls each one dressed exactly alike!
UNIFORMS will put an end to this happy bullshit!
This fine city is going to hell in a handbasket, thanks to loser parents.
STFU, moron. Most are tired of your stupid posts. Give it a rest.
BLT

Clearfield, PA

#10 Sep 9, 2010
Anita Bath wrote:
Kids don't know who the f*ck they are because their come-bucket parents buy them clothes with other peoples' names on them! Hollister, Gap or Pink written across their asses! Boys wearing clothing with athletes names plastered across their backs!
Goddamn suffering children of incest! Each and every one of them!
Would you happen to be a victim of incest?
BILL

Bellwood, PA

#11 Sep 9, 2010
MAYBE IF THE SCHOOL WOULD STOP PAYING THEIR ADMINISTRATOR'S SOME MUCH OF OUR TAX MONEY, THEY WOULD STILL HAVE POLICE OFFICER'S IN THE SCHOOL AND WE WOULDN'T HAVE ALL THE PROBLEM'S WE HAD IN THE RECENT YEARS.
wahwahcallanambu lance

Clearfield, PA

#12 Sep 9, 2010
45ACP wrote:
<quoted text>
The school board has been wasting our bucks for years, why haven't you been posting about that?
Yes, get into class in the schools ranked in the bottom 25% in the state.
maybe it is because they have spend way too much time on crap like this. Seriously get go to the school board and raise as much cain about the low ranking and I am behind you 100%, but call for firing someone over not being able to wear scruffy revealing jeans with holes in them..then I shall call you what you are...moron.
clfdPA mom

Clearfield, PA

#13 Sep 9, 2010
[QUOTE who="R u kid

ding me "]wow this is bad ![/QUOTE]
This is bad they throw kids out for holes what about these girls who wear shorts and skirts up to there ass o its ok if u are a gal i take it most cloths we buy for our kids these day have the holes in them with messh under them come on if the school wants a dress code they need to supply the kids with cloths we thought the har color was bad i am about ready to put my child in another school or cyber school her this is bull shit....
Proud mom

United States

#14 Sep 9, 2010
I don't think some are getting this. I am a parent who doesn't have much time or much money. I went and bought my child school clothes before school started. My child does not go with me, because he/she doesn't like to shop. So the point is that I go when there are sales..usually before school starts. The children are given the rule books on the first day of school, and by then I have already bought all their clothes..so what am I to do take everything back that has a thread missing. Give me a break. If these rules were sent out before hand many of the parent probably would obide by the rules, but unfortunately they aren't so then our time shopping was a waste. I understand some of the rules, but for crying out loud be serious, a hole on the knee or calf is the least of their problems. Would you rather I send my child to school in dirty, smelly clothes.
Real nice

Bellwood, PA

#15 Sep 9, 2010
Great PR for Clearfield and the school. Maybe focus on actually teaching the kids something instead of worrying about clothes and football?
gumgumdumdum

Clearfield, PA

#16 Sep 9, 2010
clfdPA mom wrote:
<quoted text>
This is bad they throw kids out for holes what about these girls who wear shorts and skirts up to there ass o its ok if u are a gal i take it most cloths we buy for our kids these day have the holes in them with messh under them come on if the school wants a dress code they need to supply the kids with cloths we thought the har color was bad i am about ready to put my child in another school or cyber school her this is bull shit....
After reading this I almost puked in my mouth. I am afraid to ask you what school you attended. Please go back and tell them you would like a refund and restitution for allowing you to graduate with the ability to express yourself as you did in the above paragraph. I think they ruined any chance of a productive future for you or any of your spawn and they owe you big time.
whatever

Mill Hall, PA

#17 Sep 9, 2010
How about the real problem is that Kevin wallace is a drunk and drinks during school hours. All of the teachers in the school district know about it and that is reason he is getting a divorce. Kevin wallace is a drunk and he is running our high school. That seems to be the problem.
Former CLFD Resident

Charleston, WV

#18 Sep 9, 2010
whatever wrote:
How about the real problem is that Kevin wallace is a drunk and drinks during school hours. All of the teachers in the school district know about it and that is reason he is getting a divorce. Kevin wallace is a drunk and he is running our high school. That seems to be the problem.
AMEN, I was thinking that myself! I know his alcoholism is what ruined his first marriage and I am sure that is probably the same case with his second.
So I don't think he should be running a school. Now in any case he didn't make up this dress code himself - the schoolboard had to decide this together.

Level 2

Since: Aug 10

Frenchville, PA

#19 Sep 9, 2010
You mean these rules about holes just can into existence this year? Funny we had that rule over 40 years ago. Dont tell me thats the style. Style does not dictate appropriate wear.
NoAnchoviesPleas e

Clearfield, PA

#20 Sep 9, 2010
I agree 100%. This town is filled with uneducated and immoral parents raising uneducated and immoral kids. FOLLOW THE RULES! I mean, what are they going to do when they're out in the work force and have rules to follow. Are they going to protest every time they don't get their way? If that's the case, then there will be even more uneducated and immoral adults walking the streets of CLearfield AND on WELFARE! Way to go Kevin Wallace for trying to instill some degree of decency in that school. Here are two parents who support you 100%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curwensville Lake may be closed 1 hr FFFF 6
News Citizens Raise Concerns Over Sheriff's Voluntee... 4 hr holiday road 328
bucks pizza vs st charles (Aug '14) 4 hr The Riddler 55
Karma Daily 6 hr me tv 100
News Two Clearfield County officers charged over kni... (Feb '08) 19 hr Joe 239
Robbie blew the money for sidewalk replacement 21 hr Gene Is On Vacati... 15
Water bill Thu tom 1

Clearfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance