Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Someone needs to get a life instead of going through judging every single post on here. Of course we all know who it is, the crusty woman who wants to control everything posted.
Fart

Philipsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

I farted
Jolten

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

I think you've finally done it. Your topix obsession has created paranoid delusions, and you need help.

If you were mobile like the rest of us, you'd know that the judging feature isn't available on mobile devices, and my cell is my only access to this pathetic forum. I have no interest in controlling discussions here, that is your paranoia setting in from being too obsessed with your own lack of control. Your Freudian slips throughout this forum are ever so obvious.

Now, I'm sure the person judging the posts will happily admit to it anonymously, and hopefully in them doing so, you will find some relief to your cheese fry obsession. In the meantime, come down from your room and get some fresh air. Go outside, and shovel some snow, if that labor isn't beneath a clown of your stature.

You really are an idiot.
Hahahha

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Jolten wrote:
I think you've finally done it. Your topix obsession has created paranoid delusions, and you need help.
If you were mobile like the rest of us, you'd know that the judging feature isn't available on mobile devices, and my cell is my only access to this pathetic forum. I have no interest in controlling discussions here, that is your paranoia setting in from being too obsessed with your own lack of control. Your Freudian slips throughout this forum are ever so obvious.
Now, I'm sure the person judging the posts will happily admit to it anonymously, and hopefully in them doing so, you will find some relief to your cheese fry obsession. In the meantime, come down from your room and get some fresh air. Go outside, and shovel some snow, if that labor isn't beneath a clown of your stature.
You really are an idiot.
WOW you just DESTROYED this hillbilly.

Hhahahahahah
not even close

Curwensville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Hahahha wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW you just DESTROYED this hillbilly.
Hhahahahahah
Nowhere near it.
Right on the money

Danville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

not even close wrote:
<quoted text>
Nowhere near it.
Yes she did. Your denial and delusions are extraordinary.
topics loonies

Curwensville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Right on the money wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she did. Your denial and delusions are extraordinary.
She? You mean you. And you're working your refresh buttom to death. Only a truly paranoid, delusional topix obessor would reply with two minutes from an old thread in their reply box.
Get help.
Right on the money

Danville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

topics loonies wrote:
<quoted text>
She? You mean you. And you're working your refresh buttom to death. Only a truly paranoid, delusional topix obessor would reply with two minutes from an old thread in their reply box.
Get help.
I'm not she you moron and I don't know what the hell all that mumbo jumbo computer shit is that your talking about, weirdo. Saw the thread, read it and you got burned, loser.
lmao

Curwensville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Right on the money wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not she you moron and I don't know what the hell all that mumbo jumbo computer shit is that your talking about, weirdo. Saw the thread, read it and you got burned, loser.
haha, so you're dumb AND angry. A standard defense to getting called out only if it's correct, otherwise why would anyone reply with denial and hostility? haha!
Dr Phil

Polk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, so you're dumb AND angry. A standard defense to getting called out only if it's correct, otherwise why would anyone reply with denial and hostility? haha!
So trolls now specialize in topix psychological analysis? You people are all stupid. Quit being bullies.
Courtney

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Did someone say nuts? Yum, I love nuts..walnuts, peanuts, pecans, pistachios. I'm hungry, give me nuts...NOW!
Phil Balls

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Courtney wrote:
Did someone say nuts? Yum, I love nuts..walnuts, peanuts, pecans, pistachios. I'm hungry, give me nuts...NOW!
Come here...I'll give you some nuts
Phil the Psychologist

Pontiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Here a question for YOU. How many times when you dropped on your head? If the answer is never than you musta been poked in the head by your daddy's dong while still in the womb. Get ahold of your self and take your mouth off that pipe. Haha
Cheese Fries

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Phil the Psychologist wrote:
<quoted text>
Here a question for YOU. How many times when you dropped on your head? If the answer is never than you musta been poked in the head by your daddy's dong while still in the womb. Get ahold of your self and take your mouth off that pipe. Haha
Christy Fulton has spoken.
Horton the Magnificent

Gallitzin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Cheese Fries wrote:
<quoted text>
Christy Fulton has spoken.
You must REALLY have the hots for Christy!!! All the posts your making with her name. Are you getting any yet??
Cheese Fries

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Horton the Magnificent wrote:
<quoted text>
You must REALLY have the hots for Christy!!! All the posts your making with her name. Are you getting any yet??
Christy Fulton has spoken, logging in at the PSU DuBois campus, to lead you to believe she actually has a supporter.

Don't buy it, and don't cash her checks.
Walker Stalker

Canton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Cheese Fries wrote:
<quoted text>
Christy Fulton has spoken, logging in at the PSU DuBois campus, to lead you to believe she actually has a supporter.
Don't buy it, and don't cash her checks.
Lol. Funny shit, Walker. First, I'm not wasting gas, income or time to drive to DuBois to create a supporter. I dont have to. Second, I no longer have valid credentials to log into the PSU system since I graduated almost five years ago. Finally, I have plenty of alibis from yesterday that can prove I never left Clearfield. You're pulling at straws and are lying to everyone, as usual.
Fulton Bad Check Passer

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Walker Stalker wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Funny shit, Walker. First, I'm not wasting gas, income or time to drive to DuBois to create a supporter. I dont have to. Second, I no longer have valid credentials to log into the PSU system since I graduated almost five years ago. Finally, I have plenty of alibis from yesterday that can prove I never left Clearfield. You're pulling at straws and are lying to everyone, as usual.
Christy, were you ever charged by a local business for passing bad checks?
Walker Stalker

Ruffs Dale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Here's some more harassment, then he cries foul and makes threats when it doesn't go his way. He's probably the one doing the clueless nuts spam thing anyhow. And then has the gull to threaten after he is busted playing troll games.

Who's the bully now?
what is this about

Curwensville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Fulton Bad Check Passer wrote:
<quoted text>
Christy, were you ever charged by a local business for passing bad checks?
Really?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Clearfield Forum right now

Search the Clearfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sideline pizza 9 min yumm 12
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dem Cummings IRS Emails 51,334
Anyone know of any good Easter Egg Hunts tomorrow? (Mar '13) 7 hr Superscruff 10
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 9 hr coffeebagger 3,518
Bison Prom 18 hr Wow 25
Butler Chevrolet Building Sat Easter Bunny 21
The 154th Clearfield County Fair Sat gonesville 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Clearfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Clearfield People Search