of 7
Next Last

“Stop the Clfd Topix bully”

Level 2

Since: Jul 11

Clearfield

#3 Nov 21, 2011
BallzDeep wrote:
what a douche! lol couldn't figure out how to shoot the thing with all that H running through him huh?
You have no respect for life....or people...or the community. There is serious concern about social problems, the loss of life and grieving families, and this was all you could come up with saying.
What is wrong with you

Bronx, NY

#5 Nov 21, 2011
What is wrong with you,,,, no matter what he has done, or what he was on,,,, he was a human being....do you have no heart! Shawn was someones father, son, brother, and friend,,, and he will be missed...imagine if that was your family member,,,, you would still feel the loss of a loved one,, regardless of what "crimes" had been committed!
hypocrit

Mansfield, OH

#6 Nov 21, 2011
ClearfieldResident14 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no respect for life....or people...or the community. There is serious concern about social problems, the loss of life and grieving families, and this was all you could come up with saying.
This isn't one of the people ClearfieldResident14 despises, so this type of post is unacceptable to her.
Gunsmoke

Clearfield, PA

#8 Nov 21, 2011
What is wrong with you wrote:
What is wrong with you,,,, no matter what he has done, or what he was on,,,, he was a human being....do you have no heart! Shawn was someones father, son, brother, and friend,,, and he will be missed...imagine if that was your family member,,,, you would still feel the loss of a loved one,, regardless of what "crimes" had been committed!
He stopped being those things when he CHOSE to be a drug addict. Yes it is a CHOICE, everyone knows the risks of doing drugs, so therefore, unless he or anyelse was tied up and had someone else inject that crap into his system it was a CHOICE.

Don't give me that bleeding heart shit about trying to erase childhood pain, that is what's wrong with our society, we try to blame everyone else for our f@#$-ups instead of placing the blame at our own two feet.
Don't get me wrong I am a parent my self and I do feel for kids who are emotionally, physcically and sexually abused, that was not their fault, but how they choose to deal with it is their choice.

As far as I'm concerned there are a few more in that neck of the woods who need to pony up and do the same thing, I am tired of paying for these worthless POS's.
Gunsmoke

Clearfield, PA

#10 Nov 21, 2011
BallzDeep wrote:
When it rains it pours they say. Well hopefully the funeral isn't covered by the Access card. now that we have to pay all those SWAT teams members and cops overtime to take down that rotten criminal. We've paid enough into that whole ordeal.
Amen brother preach it like it is
What is wrong with you

Bronx, NY

#11 Nov 21, 2011
]Wow,, what a opinion! You mentioned that you are a parent,,, so if one your children get lost and would end up getting into drugs and crime,,,, would you say the same things you just said? Would you think that your child should "pony up and do the same thing"?
What is wrong with you

Bronx, NY

#12 Nov 21, 2011
I feel very bad for you,,, you must really have some hard times in life , which is why it would be so easy for you to write such mean things full of hate....I do hope life gets easier for you,,and you could focus your time into much more meaningful things,,, rather than spending your days thinking of the most hurtful replies on all articles in "topix"! How sad it is to find pleasure in other peoples misery!
Sad

Scranton, PA

#13 Nov 21, 2011
Gunsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
He stopped being those things when he CHOSE to be a drug addict. Yes it is a CHOICE, everyone knows the risks of doing drugs, so therefore, unless he or anyelse was tied up and had someone else inject that crap into his system it was a CHOICE.
Don't give me that bleeding heart shit about trying to erase childhood pain, that is what's wrong with our society, we try to blame everyone else for our f@#$-ups instead of placing the blame at our own two feet.
Don't get me wrong I am a parent my self and I do feel for kids who are emotionally, physcically and sexually abused, that was not their fault, but how they choose to deal with it is their choice.
As far as I'm concerned there are a few more in that neck of the woods who need to pony up and do the same thing, I am tired of paying for these worthless POS's.
And when someone has anerexia you would say the same thing? It is their choice not to eat so it's not a disease? You are so wrong.
I suppose your kids are perfect and they will never do anything wrong? They will never do drugs. No parent raises their child thinking that they will grow up to be an addict.
And the greedy doctors are to blame as well. They get a lot of these addicts started on the crap (including Demko). Then one day they just shut them off without helping them and they think that these people will just quit??? Of course not, now that they are addicted to them.
My heart aches for the loved ones who are left behind with no goodbye, no answers, etc. And my heart aches for Shawn, who was a good man that had a terrible disease. I have known him my whole life. Went to school with him, grew up with him. He was a nice person, who made bad choices. He is still loved and will be missed forever.
Main Won

Ortonville, MI

#14 Nov 21, 2011
The police shot him.. they are covering it up. One of their swat members shot him in the head from outside.
Gunsmoke

Clearfield, PA

#15 Nov 21, 2011
]Wow,, what a opinion! You mentioned that you are a parent,,, so if one your children get lost and would end up getting into drugs and crime,,,, would you say the same things you just said? Would you think that your child should "pony up and do the same thing"?
As a parent I would hope they wouldn't be stupid enough to do drugs, and if they do I would give them one chance to turn it around.

As soon as they cross that line into that type of criminal activity, yes I would and will disown them. They know first handed by family members actions and what the consequences are of those actions.

So the answer to your question will be yes, because when that line is crossed they will be another face in the crowd, not my child.
shame on you

Lodi, OH

#16 Nov 21, 2011
Main Won wrote:
The police shot him.. they are covering it up. One of their swat members shot him in the head from outside.
Youre an idiot, you have posted this same thing in different threads and no one is listening. Stfu and get your facts straight.
Gunsmoke

Clearfield, PA

#17 Nov 21, 2011
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
And when someone has anerexia you would say the same thing? It is their choice not to eat so it's not a disease? You are so wrong.
I suppose your kids are perfect and they will never do anything wrong? They will never do drugs. No parent raises their child thinking that they will grow up to be an addict.
And the greedy doctors are to blame as well. They get a lot of these addicts started on the crap (including Demko). Then one day they just shut them off without helping them and they think that these people will just quit??? Of course not, now that they are addicted to them.
My heart aches for the loved ones who are left behind with no goodbye, no answers, etc. And my heart aches for Shawn, who was a good man that had a terrible disease. I have known him my whole life. Went to school with him, grew up with him. He was a nice person, who made bad choices. He is still loved and will be missed forever.
Being a fat kid in school and being picked on it for my CHOICE of being lazy and over eating the same can be said about anerexia, don't let what people think of you bother you.

No my kids are not perfect and they know what drugs do to a family, so I pray that they will be smarter than that and CHOOSE not to do drugs, and if they would be in a possition where they need me or my wife to come and get them, they know they can call, no questions asked no retaliation.

Yes the doctors are to blame in some cases, but then again you have the CHOICE to say no to meds or say yes to meds and take them responsible.
I had the CHOICE to take pain meds when I ruptured my calf mustle, I CHOSE not to take meds, I did what my physical theropist prescribed, painfully and slowly I regained my strength in that leg and at time the pain level was 10+ but I didn't want that crap in my system.

Your last sentence says it all HE made bad CHOICES, no one else but him!!
gtfrews

United States

#18 Nov 21, 2011
Gunsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a fat kid in school and being picked on it for my CHOICE of being lazy and over eating the same can be said about anerexia, don't let what people think of you bother you.
No my kids are not perfect and they know what drugs do to a family, so I pray that they will be smarter than that and CHOOSE not to do drugs, and if they would be in a possition where they need me or my wife to come and get them, they know they can call, no questions asked no retaliation.
Yes the doctors are to blame in some cases, but then again you have the CHOICE to say no to meds or say yes to meds and take them responsible.
I had the CHOICE to take pain meds when I ruptured my calf mustle, I CHOSE not to take meds, I did what my physical theropist prescribed, painfully and slowly I regained my strength in that leg and at time the pain level was 10+ but I didn't want that crap in my system.
Your last sentence says it all HE made bad CHOICES, no one else but him!!
Drug addiction isn't that cut and dry. Study it first and read what professionals are saying about it before trying to pass off the "he CHOSE this" mentality. Choosing to take the drug the first time is NOT the same thing as choosing the trauma and tragedy that sadly follows many people with the same issues.
Reading this thread made me remember why I don't check this site too often for ANYTHING but ignorance and narrow mindedness.
I totally agree

Elmora, PA

#19 Nov 21, 2011
Gunsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. IF he was the one who did the robbery, he chose to terrorize other human beings. He had no heart when he pointed that gun. I feel bad for his parents. He made his choice when he took that drug for the very first time. He signed his own death certificate. Others shouldn't have to pay for it. The problem with society is we are too forgiving.
I totally agree

Elmora, PA

#20 Nov 21, 2011
a good man that had a terrible disease.??????
Are you joking?
People like to label stupid activities with the word disease to eliminate the persons personal responsibilities.
Truth seeker

Clearfield, PA

#21 Nov 21, 2011
killing yourself is the most selfish thing a person can do. what a douchebag.
Truth seeker

Clearfield, PA

#22 Nov 21, 2011
ClearfieldResident14 wrote:
<quoted text>
people who kill themselves have no respect for life. put the blame where it belongs.
What is wrong with you

Bronx, NY

#23 Nov 21, 2011
wow,,, I can say that I am ashamed to be part of a community that has such strong, heartless opinions....There are so many sources oit there that trt to make our county out to look like a bunch of racist, uneducated, morons, that are without morals or shame.....I am starting to feel they may be right!@ gunshot,,,, for your childrens sale I hope they never make mistakes in life....and if they do,,,(before you throw them to the wolves), they are more then welcome to join my family where I will still show them love, pray for them, and let them know there is always hope and it's never to late to change,,,,
FAMily

Chambersburg, PA

#24 Nov 21, 2011
Please, go look at yourself & make sure you're perfect before calling my cousin a POS 'cause I garauntee you there's dirt on you that would make you a POS. You have no idea what he's been through through-out the years. You all are so Ignorant & heartless - how would you feel if that was YOUR family? You wouldn't be happy Nor saying any of this shit you are saying now. Please, for once in your life GROW UP! Shawn has been the rock of that family since his mother passed. He did everything & more that he could for his Brother (before he Up & Disappeared) with the help from Gram & Pap. There's so much one person can take before they snap & lose it. Shawn had lost it, probably felt like he had to where to go & no one to turn to. Yes, taking drugs and taking your own life isn't an excuse to excape ... BUT for some people it's their way. Yes, taking you're own life is selfish - BUT no matter what that isn't going to make him loved & missed even less.

- please get to know the facts before going & acting like you're the most perfect person in the world & Better than everyone else, you shit stain on the Adult diaper of life.
what is wrong with them

Clearfield, PA

#25 Nov 21, 2011
There are so many sources oit there that trt to make our county out to look like a bunch of racist, uneducated, morons, that are without morals or shame.....
like drug dealers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber 27 min idea 4
50yo men wearing Hollister shirts 1 hr CD Wisor 34
Starlite in mahaffey 8 hr seen it 33
Supreme Court 9 hr BoBo the Monkey 49
laws on mandatory overtime for cna 's (Dec '11) 23 hr nurse101 64
Holtmeyer petitions court for a PCRA hearing (Jul '10) 23 hr BoBo the Monkey 174
Holly is in jail Oct 21 Bean 21
Clearfield Dating
Find my Match

Clearfield Jobs

Clearfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Clearfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clearfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]