Now that Bud George has a High School degree......
Posted in the Clearfield Forum
#1 Jun 11, 2012
Maybe he will figure out that
(1) Ribbon cuttings are only for the FIRST time you open a new business, not one that lost $280 million, including taxpayer money, that sold for 3 percent of the cost to build it.
(2) We can't afford his $160,000 a year pension.
(3) Strangling an individual is illegal.
(4) Spitting when you talk is not normal.
(5) Naming a day after yourself is for heros, not bafoons.
(6) High Society magazine has articles you can read too, not just those awesome pictures of his daughter Candy Lane George.
(7) The Progress newspaper is written for a Third Grade reading level.
#2 Jun 11, 2012
I was amused that he showed up for the re-ribbon cutting at the ethanol plant..the man has no shame..
#3 Jun 11, 2012
Oops double post, my bad.
Add your comments below
|Last Post Wins (Dec '11)||2 hr||Princess Hey||1,271|
|Curwensville Man Waives Charges for Allegedly N...||5 hr||Thistleghost||4|
|City of Clearfield||11 hr||Sluggo||22|
|Pennsylvania sheriff's call for posse draws 452... (Apr '16)||Dec 2||sleep in||153|
|add a word/drop a word and 'stuff'||Dec 2||texas pete||18|
|Two Clearfield County officers charged over kni... (Feb '08)||Nov 30||Inept system||356|
|Who is Gene Parmesan TODAY?||Nov 25||Karen||66|
Find what you want!
Search Clearfield Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC