First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just me

York, PA

#1 Aug 22, 2010
so what does anyone think of Dunkin Donuts I use to love it prices high but loved the coffee.
Now with the New Toothless Wonder (Kathy)to smile at you every morning! Wow what was they thinking when they put a person like that behind the counter?
the new management there sucks and there personal appearance is like well BAD and all the newbies are so rude.
SHEETZ got me back so they should Thank Dunkin for hiring the NASTY!
The Original One

York, PA

#2 Aug 22, 2010
Not a good place to go any more.
What happened to Lisa and Jill and Jenn?
I know the kids was leaving for college but I never thought we would lose them all.
And yes That new bunch they have SUCK the one with the rotten teeth yuck she turns your stomach to look at her and then she wants to smile all the time ;maybe she needs a raise so she can get her teeth fixed.
cheese fries

Cumberland, MD

#3 Aug 22, 2010
just me wrote:
so what does anyone think of Dunkin Donuts I use to love it prices high but loved the coffee.
Now with the New Toothless Wonder (Kathy)to smile at you every morning! Wow what was they thinking when they put a person like that behind the counter?
the new management there sucks and there personal appearance is like well BAD and all the newbies are so rude.
SHEETZ got me back so they should Thank Dunkin for hiring the NASTY!
Yes, Sheetz is so much better. You get to pick your own donut out of a case that has already been handled by dirtbags, drunks, methheads, skanks, and a hundred other dregs of society. Even better, why not go get some Walmart frozen-then-thawed donuts that every kid in town has played with. Eat hearty.
cheese fries

Cumberland, MD

#4 Aug 22, 2010
So are we supposed to believe that "just me" and "The Original One" are two, totaly different people who both happen to use the word "was" when they should have used "were?" Nice try azzhole.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Aug 22, 2010
I worked at Dunkin and they use frozen and thawed they bake nothing but the muffins and bagels there
all they do is finish the donuts they all come in frozen and then thawed use to be but now they are delivered from Milesburg bakery they arrive at 2am and sit there all day not to mention that they are bounced around in a truck up interstate 80 at 65 mile per hour and when they arrive at the store who knows how many fell out of the basket and was on the floor and picked up and placed back on the tray
sounds so yummy why don't you go eat up!
and I never read where they was talking about eating there only read about the coffee ;so where you got them eating donuts is beyond me sounds like you maybe you are the one with bad teeth or a Newbie.
Oh and how do I know because I am The Network Trainer for Dunkin Brands!
donuts

Cumberland, MD

#6 Aug 22, 2010
The best donuts are the ones at the fair. They are made right in the trailer. So fresh!
Coffee talk

Cumberland, MD

#7 Aug 22, 2010
Lisa-Ron wrote:
I worked at Dunkin and they use frozen and thawed they bake nothing but the muffins and bagels there
all they do is finish the donuts they all come in frozen and then thawed use to be but now they are delivered from Milesburg bakery they arrive at 2am and sit there all day not to mention that they are bounced around in a truck up interstate 80 at 65 mile per hour and when they arrive at the store who knows how many fell out of the basket and was on the floor and picked up and placed back on the tray
sounds so yummy why don't you go eat up!
and I never read where they was talking about eating there only read about the coffee ;so where you got them eating donuts is beyond me sounds like you maybe you are the one with bad teeth or a Newbie.
Oh and how do I know because I am The Network Trainer for Dunkin Brands!
I wonder what they would say at the home office about an employee making bad comments about them on a public forum? Shouldn't be too hard for them to figure out who used to work there and is now a network trainer.

Location hidden

#8 Aug 22, 2010
And maybe I do not care for I no longer work for Lehigh Gas I now work for Dunkin Brands Inc. The one in Clearfield is just a Franchisee who suck by the way.
oh yes the fair has the best donuts i have ever had
cosmic

United States

#9 Aug 22, 2010
What the hell does Lehigh Gas have to do with this? I thought we were talking about d.d.
dunkin

Flinton, PA

#10 Aug 22, 2010
Lehigh Gas owns Dunkin it is called a franchise duh
cosmic

United States

#11 Aug 22, 2010
dunkin wrote:
Lehigh Gas owns Dunkin it is called a franchise duh
Well thanks for the update, didn't know that. Is this just a Pa. thing or do they own country wide? I think Krispy Kreme beats them all.
Jumbo Glazed

Cumberland, MD

#12 Aug 22, 2010
Lisa-Ron wrote:
And maybe I do not care for I no longer work for Lehigh Gas I now work for Dunkin Brands Inc. The one in Clearfield is just a Franchisee who suck by the way.
oh yes the fair has the best donuts i have ever had
Do you really think the corporate office would appreciate you saying that donuts "are bounced around in a truck up interstate 80 at 65 mile per hour and when they arrive at the store who knows how many fell out of the basket and was on the floor and picked up and placed back on the tray
sounds so yummy why don't you go eat up!" regardless of who owns the franchise?

Do you think Lehigh Gas likes what you wrote?

Location hidden

#13 Aug 22, 2010
Jumbo Glazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think the corporate office would appreciate you saying that donuts "are bounced around in a truck up interstate 80 at 65 mile per hour and when they arrive at the store who knows how many fell out of the basket and was on the floor and picked up and placed back on the tray
sounds so yummy why don't you go eat up!" regardless of who owns the franchise?
Do you think Lehigh Gas likes what you wrote?
Most likely not; they don't care about their employee's so why would they care about anything all they care about is MONEY....AND WHY DO YOU COMMENT ON A POST YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HMMMMMMM must have nothing better to do
Don Draper

Chicago, IL

#14 Aug 23, 2010
anytime I go there, there's either a line out the door that never moves for 10 minutes and I have to leave - or - there's only 2 donuts left in the place and I have to leave. almost everytime I've tried to go to Dunkin Donuts, I end up driving up the hill to Wal-Mart and buying twice as many donuts for half the money that I would have spent at Dunkin.
Dunkin Donuts is the best thing to ever happen to the Wal-Mart Bakery
WalmartSaysF U Clearfield

Cumberland, MD

#15 Aug 23, 2010
Don Draper wrote:
anytime I go there, there's either a line out the door that never moves for 10 minutes and I have to leave - or - there's only 2 donuts left in the place and I have to leave. almost everytime I've tried to go to Dunkin Donuts, I end up driving up the hill to Wal-Mart and buying twice as many donuts for half the money that I would have spent at Dunkin.
Dunkin Donuts is the best thing to ever happen to the Wal-Mart Bakery
Please don't insult our intelligence by calling what Walmart has a "bakery". Bakeries make things from scratch. Walmart donuts suck, their cakes suck, it all sucks. It's a "thaw-and-bake" place designed to sell the lowest quality food items at the highest possible price. Look at the shitty job they do decorating cakes, looks like a one-armed blind person did them.
If you want donuts that are not just thawed out -pieces-of-shit then go to Scotty's in Dubois.
dunkin

Clearfield, PA

#16 Aug 23, 2010
I used to work at dunkin and know what that place is like so saying that about the donuts bouncing around falling on the ground is very true it would be far from a surprise the truth is the truth if you don't like it tough cause that's how it is. And the problem with donuts running out is because one day it's busy next day its not and any store would rather have to make more than have waste get over it, half of Clearfield county don't need the donuts anyways look at the people walking around.
over it

Irwin, PA

#17 Aug 27, 2010
I am so done with dunkin now, the store and the donuts used to be great. But now they are stale - and I have heard rumors about how they treat their employees. I'm over it!
DD Sucks

Altoona, PA

#18 Aug 27, 2010
I remember when Dunkin Donuts was across town. They had such a variety! This new store doesnt have much of anything.ugh. Somebody please tell me why I cant find a single Peanut Butter filled donut in this town! Is there something wrong with peanut butter that Im unaware of or something?? lol.
chevyvan

Cumberland, MD

#19 Aug 27, 2010
i was going to stop in there. i think i'll stay away for safety reasons. i love to play with the creem filled donuts.
over it

Irwin, PA

#20 Aug 27, 2010
And yes, I am talking about the dunkin in Clearfield! You lost a loyal customer! C-YA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Trooper that assaulted his wife in golden... 1 hr black hole sun 5
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 2 hr NMB 1,167
Say it ain't so, Joe Marino 3 hr Renter 3
A good time 10 hr Guestbook 11
underground (Sep '12) 12 hr Don Trump 48
News Cops' lawsuit vs. cent. Pa Da dismissed (Mar '09) 16 hr Duh 22
The Mods Are Doing A Great Job 16 hr Duh 13

Clearfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance