Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

aka citizen jane wrote:
<quoted text>pay no attention to this poster, she knows whats goes on. she just likes to cause trouble, been doing it for a couple years. used to post as cr 14.
Really? Really stupid.

So, instead of answering the questions it's just more games. Brilliant! This is why they continue to shit on the public.
Stupid Stew

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Same troll, new topic. Private topix detectives abound yet never more wrong.
He Is Frescee

Altoona, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Good ole boy network wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain why Mack was hired over QUALIFIED candidates?
After that, explain why Mack has failed his test 4 times when a requirement of the job was to have it by April 2009 and yet he is still working.
Then explain why he has been given another 6 months to get certified.
Now here's the hard part for you. Explain all these things without a personal attack. Just answer the question and please, whatever you do, don't use that excuse that the certification wasn't specified because that already has been proven false.
I'm not sure what you mean by telling me to explain all these things without a personal attack, but I'll give it my best shot;

Question 1) Why was Mack hired over Qualified candidates?

Answer: Don't really know. I can't quite read minds good enough yet to make an accurate determination as to what councils thinking was back then. Maybe it was because he made a better impression then the rest.

Question 2) Explain why Mack has failed his test 4 times when a requirement of the job was to have it by April, 2009 and yet he is still working?

Answer: Again, don't really know. But my best guess is that since Mack does not need to have a BCO certification to hold his position, that makes the so called requirement of him having to pass a test by a certain date, null and void.

Question 3) Explain why he has been given another 6 months to get certified?

Answer: Still don't know. And wasn't it a year? Anyway, I'm assuming that it's just pure window dressing for the good folk of Clearfield whom Winters and Kavelak have their best interest in mind. Once again, even though Mack does not need any kind of certification what so ever, council of 2012 by trying to clean up council of 2008-09 mess is having him get some sort of a certification to at least make it look like he's earned the job.

Now I'm pretty sure that I didn't make the excuse that the certification wasn't specified and I certainly didn't personally attack anyone, as I never do. Hopefully that wasn't hard for you. Thanks for inquiring.
outside observer

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

He Is Frescee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what you mean by telling me to explain all these things without a personal attack, but I'll give it my best shot;
Question 1) Why was Mack hired over Qualified candidates?
Answer: Don't really know. I can't quite read minds good enough yet to make an accurate determination as to what councils thinking was back then. Maybe it was because he made a better impression then the rest.
Question 2) Explain why Mack has failed his test 4 times when a requirement of the job was to have it by April, 2009 and yet he is still working?
Answer: Again, don't really know. But my best guess is that since Mack does not need to have a BCO certification to hold his position, that makes the so called requirement of him having to pass a test by a certain date, null and void.
Question 3) Explain why he has been given another 6 months to get certified?
Answer: Still don't know. And wasn't it a year? Anyway, I'm assuming that it's just pure window dressing for the good folk of Clearfield whom Winters and Kavelak have their best interest in mind. Once again, even though Mack does not need any kind of certification what so ever, council of 2012 by trying to clean up council of 2008-09 mess is having him get some sort of a certification to at least make it look like he's earned the job.
Now I'm pretty sure that I didn't make the excuse that the certification wasn't specified and I certainly didn't personally attack anyone, as I never do. Hopefully that wasn't hard for you. Thanks for inquiring.
You did not attack anyoneone. You also did not answer the questions. You only gave justifications that you believe help justify actions.
Get a clue

Bellville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Poster also made clear that he doesn't read the newspaper to keep up with accurate information. Probably some douche that hates Dingers and jumped in on this as if he knows what's been going on with the borough, but really has no clue.
Good ole boy network

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Why is this person posting with Christy's old nic? Troll much?
Progress Reader

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Get a clue wrote:
Poster also made clear that he doesn't read the newspaper to keep up with accurate information. Probably some douche that hates Dingers and jumped in on this as if he knows what's been going on with the borough, but really has no clue.
I read the LTE in the Progress. All the facts have been stated and it's crystal clear Mack's hiring was a sham from the very beginning and the dissatisfaction with council and Stott occurred long before Dingers deck.
Get a clue

Dalton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

It's all been covered in three years worth of write-ups in The Progress. You can tell when someone doesn't read to stay informed, like the poster here. Leitzinger must think all of the citizens can't read, like the poster here.
He Is Frescee

Altoona, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

outside observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not attack anyoneone. You also did not answer the questions. You only gave justifications that you believe help justify actions.
I did what you wanted me to do, explain why. I wasn't trying to justify anything. I clearly stated that I don't know the answers as to why council made or makes the decisions they do. That's their business and doesn't bother me anyway because I don't live in the Boro.
Good ole boy network

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Why are you using Christy's old nic? You lose any credibility when you're just trolling for a reaction from people.
Good ole boy network

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

He Is Frescee wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the act, there isn't anyone here who isn't on to your trolling bullshit.
He Is Frescee

Altoona, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Maybe you can explain to me how trying to have a legitimate discussion is trolling?? What it sounds like to me is that you're not getting the answers you're so desperately wanting to hear, therefore in your world that makes it trolling and bs.
Good ole boy network

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Using someone else's posting name is trolling, period.

As for the answers, they were in the Progress. I just wanted to see how the bullshitter was going to spin the facts. You failed...as usual.
He Is Frescee

Altoona, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Kind of like the same failed attempt to get rid of Mack.
your out of their league

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Not one really takes carnival worker seriously. Stick to drunk snow plowing and selling hamburgers at the fair
Tim Winters

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

your out of their league wrote:
Not one really takes carnival worker seriously. Stick to drunk snow plowing and selling hamburgers at the fair
seriously, the police can SMD they work for Borough council. I'll have them fired too.
Found on Facebook

Dalton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

I found this on someones Facebook page today:

There's a Bison Football picture of the team, with a game schedule on it floating around town. It was created by Images by Jan. It has an overlay of the downtown buildings at the top of picture. Please note the blue tarp that's been used as the roof on top of the old Dollar General building for the last four years since the building has been occupied by PA Department of Labors Workers Compensation Office and Sweet Art Bakery. The Lerta tax break and $5000 a month rent in taxpayer money must not be enough for the Hirschmans to invest into a roof to prevent the collapse of the structure and the injury or death of the buildings tenants and customers. I wonder if that passes code inspection.
Ollies Sells Tarps Cheap

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Found on Facebook wrote:
I found this on someones Facebook page today:
There's a Bison Football picture of the team, with a game schedule on it floating around town. It was created by Images by Jan. It has an overlay of the downtown buildings at the top of picture. Please note the blue tarp that's been used as the roof on top of the old Dollar General building for the last four years since the building has been occupied by PA Department of Labors Workers Compensation Office and Sweet Art Bakery. The Lerta tax break and $5000 a month rent in taxpayer money must not be enough for the Hirschmans to invest into a roof to prevent the collapse of the structure and the injury or death of the buildings tenants and customers. I wonder if that passes code inspection.
There are several other places in town that use tarps for roofing. It's starting to look like Haiti around here. I guess the powers that be want our town to look like a third world shithole.
ilw

State College, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

check out the house on turnpike. That guy has had tarps for YEARS.
Traffic

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

It's one thing for a private home to take that risk, but it's not ethical for a commercial building to be putting workers and customers life on the line.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 261 - 280 of295
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Clearfield Forum right now

Search the Clearfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Short Fuse Trucking 1 hr news flash 32
who over dosed at east end uni mart ?? 3 hr Sunny 10
Woman Accused of Stealing Rent Monies from Dime... (Apr '13) 3 hr Yup 283
Woman Accused of Smuggling Drugs into CCJ Waive... 4 hr Another One 10
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr Incompetent Obama 51,103
multifamily houses 14 hr T-D-L 6
laws on mandatory overtime for cna 's (Dec '11) Wed SAMIAM 63
•••
•••
•••
•••

Clearfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Clearfield People Search