First Prev
of 15
Next Last
latecomer

Tyrone, PA

#1 Sep 7, 2012
What happened last night at the meeting?
News hound

Strongsville, OH

#3 Sep 7, 2012
Progress has better story, was on 6 and 10 news earlier
latecomer

Canton, OH

#4 Sep 7, 2012
News hound wrote:
Progress has better story, was on 6 and 10 news earlier
thanks can't check media til tonight
Bumbling Borough

Clearfield, PA

#5 Sep 7, 2012
If the borough would have followed the proper protocol, hired a qualified person and enforced the hiring rules, there would be no controversy.

This is what happens when the boys club is in power.

Say what you will about Tim Winters and Dingers, blah, blah, at least he and Kavelac have the balls to stand up to these assholes.
Bumbling Borough

Clearfield, PA

#6 Sep 7, 2012
"Kavelak's handout included a copy of the original advertisement placed by the borough in The Progress in 2009 seeking candidates for position of code enforcement officer. The ad details a number of qualifications candidates must have including "The individual must possess a current building code certification or obtain it by April 1, 2009."

Of course the boys club made up some bullshit story that they didn't specify which certification because they claim there are many. So the whole time Mack is doing (or not doing) his job they just sat on their asses. Good job council, now we know why this town is so screwed up.
Bumbling Borough

Clearfield, PA

#7 Sep 7, 2012
"I was elected to the office of councilman to represent and serve the best interests of the residents of Clearfield Borough, not to join the ‘Old Boys Club.' I will not tolerate the ongoing charade that is the day-to-day operations of the Borough of Clearfield. A couple of my fellow councilmen should reevaluate their reasons for serving on the board and our solicitor and our borough operations manager should consider other options for their employment," Winters stated.

Good for Tim Winters. He's not going to take this stupid shit from these bumbling rejects.
Layman

Clearfield, PA

#8 Sep 7, 2012
Bumbling Borough wrote:
"I was elected to the office of councilman to represent and serve the best interests of the residents of Clearfield Borough, not to join the ‘Old Boys Club.' I will not tolerate the ongoing charade that is the day-to-day operations of the Borough of Clearfield. A couple of my fellow councilmen should reevaluate their reasons for serving on the board and our solicitor and our borough operations manager should consider other options for their employment," Winters stated.
Good for Tim Winters. He's not going to take this stupid shit from these bumbling rejects.
ten-four

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Hawk Run, PA

#10 Sep 7, 2012
Bumbling Borough wrote:
I'm not a big Winters or Kavelak fan, but it's about time somebody has the guts to say what they said. First, why does Mr. Mack have his job? Couldn't make it as a business man and had no health insurance. That came directly from his mouth. So he makes a deal with Leitzinger, Naddeo, and Wisor to give up his position on council and gets his cushy job, new boro car, and insurance. Good Ole Boys. Next, how does Mrs. Stott still have her job? Wasn't she caught screwing the former fire chief? Chief now gone, divorced, but Mrs. Stott still has her cushy job. As for Mr. Wisor. Another guy just out for himself. The only reason he is still on council is to make sure his retiremnet and pention are protected. Again, that can right from his mouth. Local politician are jaust as bad as the rummies in DC. Just looking out for #1. Themselves.
Embarrassed for council

Philipsburg, PA

#11 Sep 7, 2012
They are just angry because Mack won't let the drunks at Dingers out on their deck until it meets code. The fact that someone who runs such a slimey establishment is on council at all should be an embarrassment to the Borough. Have you read the signs at the entrance? If you need those signs what kind of trash hangs out at your place and why would you put something that low class in print if it's just a joke? So much for classy anything at that dive. Yet another reason for council to be embarrassed. Does she still have the picture of herself drinking and driving up on her facebook page? The wheel in one hand a beer in the other and the background blurred behind her. What a bad representation she is for the people of Clearfield.
Wipe off my shoe

Clearfield, PA

#12 Sep 7, 2012
Stott tries to push her weight around everywhere as if everyone should drop what they are doing and cater to her. She's NOTHING! A shit stain on our beautiful town.
Wipe off my shoe

Clearfield, PA

#13 Sep 7, 2012
Blowin in the wind wrote:
<quoted text>the progress will allways have the better story as long as clearfield resident 28 writes for gant daily.
Who gives a shit about someone you're stalking? You always have to derail a thread with your selfish bullshit. You're as bad as Stott for seeking attention.
Rise up people

Clearfield, PA

#14 Sep 7, 2012
It's about time someone stands up to these assclowns ruining our once great town. Mack, Stott, Wisor, Leitzinger and Naddeo, the people aren't going to take your shit much longer. Thank goodness for Topix to get the word out without being censored!!!
how true

Tyrone, PA

#15 Sep 7, 2012
Embarrassed for council wrote:
They are just angry because Mack won't let the drunks at Dingers out on their deck until it meets code. The fact that someone who runs such a slimey establishment is on council at all should be an embarrassment to the Borough. Have you read the signs at the entrance? If you need those signs what kind of trash hangs out at your place and why would you put something that low class in print if it's just a joke? So much for classy anything at that dive. Yet another reason for council to be embarrassed. Does she still have the picture of herself drinking and driving up on her facebook page? The wheel in one hand a beer in the other and the background blurred behind her. What a bad representation she is for the people of Clearfield.
Trash and her band of misfits are mad because they got caught trying to fix up the dump they call dingers without plans or permits. She suckered stuped Bailey into spending his money while skrewing the retard Shaffner. DJ Cripple Drunk sneaks unapposed into boro counsil to join the crusade to save dingers. They all are trash and a disgrace to clearfield and need to be closed for good and removed from office.
Fact Check

Columbus, OH

#16 Sep 7, 2012
Pretty sure Winters had an opponent but won by a big margin. The feeb super stu was unopposed..
Council is Embarrassing

Clearfield, PA

#17 Sep 7, 2012
Embarrassed for council wrote:
Why did Mack let things go until Winters came onto council? Why was the deck ok for so many years? Sounds like he has a vendetta.
Council is Embarrassing

Clearfield, PA

#18 Sep 7, 2012
how true wrote:
<quoted text>
They all are trash and a disgrace to clearfield and need to be closed for good and removed from office.
Sounds like Stott and the Boys Club. Face it, the people who these turds serve have had enough.
Council is Embarrassing

Clearfield, PA

#19 Sep 7, 2012
Fact Check wrote:
Pretty sure Winters had an opponent but won by a big margin. The feeb super stu was unopposed..
Don't confuse these turds with facts.
Fact Check

Port Matilda, PA

#20 Sep 7, 2012
Council is Embarrassing wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Stott and the Boys Club. Face it, the people who these turds serve have had enough.
More like old boys and the fat girl.
busted

Brockport, PA

#21 Sep 7, 2012
The problem is that they made structural changes to the building (deck) and didn't get permits. Anything they were grandfathered into was voided... That's when Larry got involved. It's not a vendetta, it's reality. Dingers didn't follow the rules and now they are nitpicking
Larry Mack

Grand Blanc, MI

#22 Sep 7, 2012
That had permits. I signed them myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curwensville Lake may be closed 3 hr facts 5
News Two Clearfield County officers charged over kni... (Feb '08) 13 hr Joe 239
Karma Daily 13 hr Joe 99
Robbie blew the money for sidewalk replacement 15 hr Gene Is On Vacati... 15
News Citizens Raise Concerns Over Sheriff's Voluntee... 17 hr Fact 325
Water bill Thu tom 1
Bloom and berry bash a bust Wed GeneO Tail Ya 19

Clearfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance