domestic relations facebook page

Posted in the Clearfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
good mother

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jul 14, 2013
now everyone can see who the deadbeat parents are around here. haha.
meth mouth

Clearfield, PA

#2 Jul 14, 2013
Chad Schwartz, been a deadbeat his entire life.

Level 4

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 16, 2013
I just spoke with him the other day on facebook.
Al K Holic

Clearfield, PA

#4 Jul 16, 2013
He's a big druggie. What's that say about you?

Level 4

Location hidden

#5 Jul 18, 2013
Seeing that Im I another state says a lot.
momoney

Du Bois, PA

#6 Jul 18, 2013
I love this site. Shows the deadbeats but also shuts up the loud mouth bitches that claim they never get support. Obviously if they never get money the mans picture would be up there. This is awesome.

Level 4

Location hidden

#7 Jul 19, 2013
Not if the state don't make the deadbeats support their child.
Al K Holic

Clearfield, PA

#8 Jul 19, 2013
Jami S wrote:
Seeing that Im I another state says a lot.
Sure does. says you can't stay away from drug users.

Level 4

Location hidden

#9 Jul 20, 2013
lol
lol lol lol

Clearfield, PA

#10 Jul 20, 2013
We are known by the company we keep.

Level 4

Location hidden

#11 Jul 22, 2013
you sure are
dumb and Jami

Clearfield, PA

#12 Jul 22, 2013
Jami S wrote:
you sure are
what a stupid comment.
Best Use

Kingston, PA

#13 Jul 23, 2013
That's the best use of FB I've seen by a government agency yet! The sad part is that probably 90% of those 'faces' are luddites and probably don't even know the page exists. Or if they are computer savvy, need to use that cash for their kids next time they head on over to Best Buy.

Surprised to see the number of deadbeat moms there.
More trashers

Ebensburg, PA

#14 Nov 26, 2013
Donald gearhart is the newest dead beat dad on the site. It's funny because he has a tattoo that says WHITE TRASH, i think it suits him well
Maggie

Clearfield, PA

#15 Nov 30, 2013
good mother wrote:
now everyone can see who the deadbeat parents are around here. haha.
A lot of them wouldn't be dead beat dads if these slutty women wouldn't spread their legs for every guy that offers to buy them a drink. Remember, it takes two to tango. And why should most of them need to collect child support, when you collect money from the taxpayers in the form of welfare!

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Greensburg, PA

#16 Nov 30, 2013
Maggie wrote:
<quoted text>A lot of them wouldn't be dead beat dads if these slutty women wouldn't spread their legs for every guy that offers to buy them a drink. Remember, it takes two to tango. And why should most of them need to collect child support, when you collect money from the taxpayers in the form of welfare!
If the custodial parent collects cash assistance, and the non-custodial parent is not paying support, then the non-custodial parent is racking up a bill with the state that will need to be paid back even after the custodial no longer receives assistance. Basically, any cash collected gets paid back to the state. Thats one thing a lot of people don't know. If the non-custodial parent is paying support, then the amount of cash the custodial parent receives through assistance is little to nothing after the support is factored in. Also, receiving cash requires strict and active job search, attending school or career link classes.
clearfielder

Duncansville, PA

#17 Nov 30, 2013
Jolten wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, receiving cash requires strict and active job search, attending school or career link classes.
This is probably the funniest thing I've read in a LONG time! AS IF this happens! I just bet you people at the slopes are doing that very thing.
Do you think the wheelchair people or the woman of the one are actively searching or attending career classes? Who in their right mind would hire someone like this.
Most girls who have babies, don't know or won't tell who the father is so they can get public assistance for 18 years.

Level 2

Greensburg, PA

#18 Nov 30, 2013
clearfielder wrote:
<quoted text>
This is probably the funniest thing I've read in a LONG time! AS IF this happens! I just bet you people at the slopes are doing that very thing.
Do you think the wheelchair people or the woman of the one are actively searching or attending career classes? Who in their right mind would hire someone like this.
Most girls who have babies, don't know or won't tell who the father is so they can get public assistance for 18 years.
They can't collect cash for more than five years, and if they collect cash they must be in a job search or training program that monitors hours and tasks.

Most girls don't tell who the father is? that might just be the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long time. There's no fact in that statement... just pure ignorance. Ahaha.
clearfielder

Clearfield, PA

#19 Nov 30, 2013
Jolten wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't collect cash for more than five years, and if they collect cash they must be in a job search or training program that monitors hours and tasks.
Most girls don't tell who the father is? that might just be the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long time. There's no fact in that statement... just pure ignorance. Ahaha.
Oh yeah? Then why are so many of them collecting welfare and not working? Oh yeah, they are searching for jobs... walking around Sheetz, JG, and WalMart in their pajama pants with four or five stomachs hanging out over them. Oh sure, that is searching for a job Most of the girls don't tell who the father is mainly because they don't know who the daddy is. Cant collect cash for more than five years... seems most of them collect it for a lot longer than five years. Wanna see ignorance? Take a look in the mirror you waste of sperm! Ahaha

Level 2

Greensburg, PA

#20 Nov 30, 2013
clearfielder wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah? Then why are so many of them collecting welfare and not working? Oh yeah, they are searching for jobs... walking around Sheetz, JG, and WalMart in their pajama pants with four or five stomachs hanging out over them. Oh sure, that is searching for a job Most of the girls don't tell who the father is mainly because they don't know who the daddy is. Cant collect cash for more than five years... seems most of them collect it for a lot longer than five years. Wanna see ignorance? Take a look in the mirror you waste of sperm! Ahaha
You stereotype and talk trash. You really show your lack of knowledge and truth in this statement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloom and berry bash a bust 48 min facts 4
Karma Daily 2 hr Scarce crowd 57
Robbie blew the money for sidewalk replacement 3 hr Boro commitee 1
Cyc 17 hr Trump 1
Holtmeyer petitions court for a PCRA hearing (Jul '10) Sat Tammy Bailey 188
Flooding in town Sat justaguy 39
Clearfield Hospital (Mar '14) Jun 24 Legend 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clearfield Mortgages