Local Concerned

Clearfield, PA

#1 Sep 12, 2010
I am sure there is truth to some of what is being written on this site but, also some of it is someone being mad or pissed off at someone. Some is probably just written by people who like to start trouble (The world is filled with people like that) or maybe trying to get back at some one.
What ever your reason for making posts, this is just an easy way to read gossip without ever leaving your house!!
Some people may take offence to what is written some may get mad or upset hell some may even get a few laughs.(I know I did). But what we all need to keep in mind is, we have all talked about someone and we have all been talked about!
It is all in the way we handle things that makes us the person we are. We can change for the better or change for the worse. It's all up to us..... Enjoy reading the posts and have a great day.
Happy Hour

Cumberland, MD

#2 Sep 12, 2010
Most of this gossip involves the bar crowd. People should really do something more constructive with their time instead of drinking and hanging out.
keepinitinthefam ily

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2010
Happy Hour wrote:
Most of this gossip involves the bar crowd. People should really do something more constructive with their time instead of drinking and hanging out.
BINGO!
Schwoogie Buzzer

Clearfield, PA

#4 Sep 12, 2010
Happy Hour wrote:
After all these guys go broke from buying me free drinks, I go have meaningless sex to help save their marriages. So what have you done constructive lately?
Bikers Agaist Animal Crue

Altoona, PA

#5 Aug 9, 2014
A Person from DuBois posted a comment about The DuBois Humanitarian Riders . Let me tell you something get a life we have done more for the DuBois Brockway area in the last 5 months than you have done in your lifetime
Bikers For Animals

Altoona, PA

#6 Aug 9, 2014
The Humanitarian Riders have Help sponsor the ride for Trooper Brad Willson, Startd Bike/car cruse in night at The Midway Drive In In Dubois to raise money for homeless animals, We help supportthe Fallscreek Gateway Humane Society,s Ride for Animals Two years in a row bringing in over $15,000 in the last two years to hel the animals in the shelter. we have got donations and sponsors to donate thousands also for animals , We rode in a veterans Funeral possession last week to support the family and this is just a few things The Humanitarian Riders have done for the community. So the person from DuBois who bad mouthed us please tell me what you have done or your community in your life...NOT A THING except took what you could for free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Impressions 2 hr Who are you 10
Clearfield County Jail (Jul '11) 2 hr StopEatinCopDick 59
Slum lords of Clearfield (Dec '10) 11 hr kffc0019 145
quehanna - curtiss wright (Feb '11) 11 hr Mike Tarone 101
Christmas trees 17 hr Pagan Goddess 15
The World We Live In 20 hr stalemate 59
Ritz Upgrades (Apr '13) Tue beggars day banquet 84
Clearfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web