Local Concerned

Clearfield, PA

#1 Sep 12, 2010
I am sure there is truth to some of what is being written on this site but, also some of it is someone being mad or pissed off at someone. Some is probably just written by people who like to start trouble (The world is filled with people like that) or maybe trying to get back at some one.
What ever your reason for making posts, this is just an easy way to read gossip without ever leaving your house!!
Some people may take offence to what is written some may get mad or upset hell some may even get a few laughs.(I know I did). But what we all need to keep in mind is, we have all talked about someone and we have all been talked about!
It is all in the way we handle things that makes us the person we are. We can change for the better or change for the worse. It's all up to us..... Enjoy reading the posts and have a great day.
Happy Hour

Cumberland, MD

#2 Sep 12, 2010
Most of this gossip involves the bar crowd. People should really do something more constructive with their time instead of drinking and hanging out.
keepinitinthefam ily

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2010
Happy Hour wrote:
Most of this gossip involves the bar crowd. People should really do something more constructive with their time instead of drinking and hanging out.
BINGO!
Schwoogie Buzzer

Clearfield, PA

#4 Sep 12, 2010
Happy Hour wrote:
After all these guys go broke from buying me free drinks, I go have meaningless sex to help save their marriages. So what have you done constructive lately?
Bikers Agaist Animal Crue

Tyrone, PA

#5 Aug 9, 2014
A Person from DuBois posted a comment about The DuBois Humanitarian Riders . Let me tell you something get a life we have done more for the DuBois Brockway area in the last 5 months than you have done in your lifetime
Bikers For Animals

Tyrone, PA

#6 Aug 9, 2014
The Humanitarian Riders have Help sponsor the ride for Trooper Brad Willson, Startd Bike/car cruse in night at The Midway Drive In In Dubois to raise money for homeless animals, We help supportthe Fallscreek Gateway Humane Society,s Ride for Animals Two years in a row bringing in over $15,000 in the last two years to hel the animals in the shelter. we have got donations and sponsors to donate thousands also for animals , We rode in a veterans Funeral possession last week to support the family and this is just a few things The Humanitarian Riders have done for the community. So the person from DuBois who bad mouthed us please tell me what you have done or your community in your life...NOT A THING except took what you could for free
The Truth Seeker

Du Bois, PA

#7 Oct 7, 2015
Bikers For Animals wrote:
The Humanitarian Riders have Help sponsor the ride for Trooper Brad Willson, Startd Bike/car cruse in night at The Midway Drive In In Dubois to raise money for homeless animals, We help supportthe Fallscreek Gateway Humane Society,s Ride for Animals Two years in a row bringing in over $15,000 in the last two years to hel the animals in the shelter. we have got donations and sponsors to donate thousands also for animals , We rode in a veterans Funeral possession last week to support the family and this is just a few things The Humanitarian Riders have done for the community. So the person from DuBois who bad mouthed us please tell me what you have done or your community in your life...NOT A THING except took what you could for free
Really!!! The Gateway Humane Society claim's they've only received $40.00 from you. Where's the money? Everyone knows you're a fraud and a poser. You will eventually be found out. Lie'rs always are. By the way. Your grammar is worse than a 5 year old's.
chalkboard screech

Clearfield, PA

#8 Oct 7, 2015
The Truth Seeker wrote:
claim's
Lie'rs
5 year old's.
Your grammar is worse than his.
Meatballsplease

Punxsutawney, PA

#9 Oct 7, 2015
Bikers For Animals wrote:
Brad Wilson deserved what he got. The only shame is the bill we taxpayers have to foot for him.
The Truth Seeker

Du Bois, PA

#10 Oct 9, 2015
chalkboard screech wrote:
<quoted text>
Your grammar is worse than his.
WOW!!! "Your grammar is worse than his." That's like the equivalent of " I know you are, but what am I?" Granted, I misspelled liar. But since when is one misspelled word worse than incomprehensible sentence fragments with numerous punctuation errors and a plethora of grammatical mistakes? Are you one of his sheep? Or are you just some trolling twat waffle?
The Truth Seeker

Du Bois, PA

#11 Oct 9, 2015
Meatballsplease wrote:
<quoted text>
Brad Wilson deserved what he got. The only shame is the bill we taxpayers have to foot for him.
When I read comments like this. I'm reminded of the fact that there are men and women that put their life on the line every day just to preserve your right to be a f%*king idiot.
Meatballsplease

Punxsutawney, PA

#12 Oct 9, 2015
"When I read comments like this. I'm reminded of the fact that there are men and women that put their life on the line every day just to preserve your right to be a f%*king idiot."
That's their JOB.
But what IS'NT their jobs are to cover for other corrupt officers, which makes them ALL corrupt.
On 2 the antiquated troll

Greensburg, PA

#13 Oct 9, 2015
Happy Hour wrote:
Not necessarily, there is a former business owner who lost his family business and is employed by the new owner. He struts the streets and portrays that he is some type of town father. He visits the couple merchants remaining and spreads his gossip which is spoon fed to him by the faction in place at clearfield boro. The ignorance of the merchant is spread around town while the town crumbles under their feet. The next time you see this man thank him for his efforts .He helped shape this town for the past 50 years. You like the results? Thank him for chasing sears from this town. His family name has faded just as the sign bearing his family name on the building has faded.
Jokers

Clearfield, PA

#14 Oct 9, 2015
That's all this page is.........ONE BIG PISSING CONTEST!
Constant attacks on local residents, digging up dirt to throw around, crying because I didn't get my way, who stole who tenants from whom, who is the biggest bar fly in town, corrupt government officials, who's going to jail and the list goes on and on. I personally use this page like the comics in Sunday's paper, yeah a good laugh. It's always the same Jokers stirring the shit pot.
Let's sum up this page. When you smelt metal all the shitty impurities (topix trolls) rise to the top, then you carefully scrap the shit off the top to get pure metal (clearfield residents).
This is the first time and last time I will post here.
Have a Great day Clearfield!
Not chosen

Greensburg, PA

#15 Oct 9, 2015
Jokers wrote:
That's all this page is.........ONE BIG PISSING CONTEST!
Constant attacks on local residents, digging up dirt to throw around, crying because I didn't get my way, who stole who tenants from whom, who is the biggest bar fly in town, corrupt government officials, who's going to jail and the list goes on and on. I personally use this page like the comics in Sunday's paper, yeah a good laugh. It's always the same Jokers stirring the shit pot.
Let's sum up this page. When you smelt metal all the shitty impurities (topix trolls) rise to the top, then you carefully scrap the shit off the top to get pure metal (clearfield residents).
This is the first time and last time I will post here.
Have a Great day Clearfield!
So you think government should be competing with tax paying residents in the real estate business? Sounds like you should go report to your government job. The private taxpayer will keep paying his taxes so you can float to the top.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
airshow 2 hr Dave Glass 48
Watch How Fast 6 hr Bystander 9
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 901
cyc cheerleading 9 hr cheep peep 1
Quigley's BAR (Mar '11) 11 hr The Result 10
News Two Clearfield County officers charged over kni... (Feb '08) 14 hr FFFF 158
haunted places in clearfield county (Nov '10) 14 hr FFFF 58
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clearfield Mortgages