First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Main Won

Julian, PA

#1 Nov 26, 2011
Rumor on the street is that the ex- county EMA director was sentenced to 3-5 years on heroin possession and DUI related charges. Can anyone confirm this?
RBarer

Clearfield, PA

#2 Nov 26, 2011
cocaine
Street Rumor

Clearfield, PA

#3 Nov 26, 2011
Heard he had a gun and was breaking and entering his neighbors and also had cocaine on him, was breaking his bail and pfa, too bad he let the drugs destroy his life.
EAT IT

Clearfield, PA

#4 Nov 26, 2011
Oh poor guy! Oh, he has a disease! Oh, he's fighting demons!

Eph him and all druggies.
facebook

Westlake, OH

#5 Nov 26, 2011
EAT IT wrote:
Oh poor guy! Oh, he has a disease! Oh, he's fighting demons!

Eph him and all druggies.
like.
EAT IT

Bellefonte, PA

#6 Nov 26, 2011
god i'm gay
Jim Bob

Clearfield, PA

#7 Nov 27, 2011
EAT IT wrote:
god i'm gay
You just now figuring that out? Hell, everybody has known it for years.
EAT IT

Clearfield, PA

#8 Nov 27, 2011
EAT IT wrote:
god i'm gay
Aww, another druggie chimes in.
EAT IT

Bellefonte, PA

#9 Nov 28, 2011
Jim Bob wrote:
<quoted text>You just now figuring that out? Hell, everybody has known it for years.
my undying love for co ck has been digging at me for years.
EAT IT

Clearfield, PA

#10 Nov 28, 2011
EAT IT wrote:
<quoted text>my undying love for co ck has been digging at me for years.
Yes, we know, Altoona IP EAT IT.
Help

Akron, OH

#11 Nov 28, 2011
It was a dui go google pa criminal dockets then type his name in under courts of commom pleas or magisterial courts.....
Not

Saint Marys, PA

#12 Nov 28, 2011
He is not in jail for the dui, even though he has 2 under his belt now. He is in jail for numerous other acts of insanity(harassment,loitering and prowling at night, possession of meth., etc.). Educate yourself before posting.
read the paper

United States

#13 Nov 29, 2011
yes he does have a pending DUI charge though. Not sure how long his sentence is, but was charged with 18 counts of harassment, drug possesion, etc....But he still has the pending dui charge, plus aggravated assault on the girl he was harassing AND ramming her vehicle.
Big Black

Akron, OH

#14 Dec 1, 2011
Typical Quigley
Wow

Cumberland, MD

#15 Dec 1, 2011
Joshua Quigley, 32, of Clearfield waived his right to preliminary hearings on two separate cases before Ireland.
In the first case, Quigley is charged with 18 counts of harassment.
In the second case he is charged with two counts of loitering and prowling at nighttime, disorderly conduct, public drunkenness and intentional possession of a controlled substance by a person not registered.
In the first case, according to the affidavit of probable cause, on Sept. 18, at 1:18 a.m. a female victim contacted Clearfield Borough police saying Quigley sent her a text message saying he had hidden illegal narcotics in her vehicle and she would face criminal prosecution for possession.
The victim was alarmed at the message and requested police search her vehicle. Police searched her vehicle but found no illegal drugs.
At 3:20 a.m. police contacted Quigley at his residence and he admitted to sending the message. Police advised him not to have any contact with the victim and he agreed.
At 3:48 a.m. the victim called 911 and police spoke to her at her residence. She said Quigley had called her on her cell phone using his cell phone and said she was worried he was going to come to her residence to harass her or to harm her.
In the second case, according to the affidavit of probable cause, on Nov. 13 at 7:46 p.m. police received a call that a suspicious male was loitering and prowling outside of 677 Coal Hill Road. Upon arrival at the residence, Lawrence Township police saw Quigley sitting on a front porch swing at the residence.
When they approached him they discovered he was covered from head to toe in a black coal-like substance. He was also shoeless and was wearing a dark blue jacket and blue jeans.
Police also reported his eyes appeared glassy and dilated and his speech was thick and slurred, and he appeared confused and had difficulty answering questions.
Police accompanied Quigley back to his home located next door at 689 Coal Hill Road.
At 10:12 p.m. the resident called police again saying Quigley had returned and believed he was carrying a gun this time. The caller said he possibly had a holster at his side.
The caller said Quigley just left and appeared to be walking back home.
Police said neighbors claimed that Quigley had walked into two separate residences unannounced.
Township police called borough police for backup and responded to the scene. Upon arrival police were informed that Quigley was on his back porch at 689 Coal Hill Road attempting to gain entry to his home.
Police confronted Quigley at gunpoint on the porch. Quigley informed them he had no weapon and he was taken into custody on a 48-hour detainer and was taken to the Clearfield County Jail. Prison guards searched Quigley and discovered he had a small bag of white powder. A field test showed the powder tested positive for amphetamines.
some people never learn

Bellefontaine, OH

#16 Dec 1, 2011
Wow! What a moron! Watch he will get off with another slap on the wrist! It's who u know in this town.
friend

Clearfield, PA

#17 Dec 8, 2011
Exactly, and as you check his facebook friends list, you will notice Bill Shaw is on his list of friends...
hemlock

United States

#18 Dec 8, 2011
friend wrote:
Exactly, and as you check his facebook friends list, you will notice Bill Shaw is on his list of friends...
yep he's pretty much set then...
Wow

Cumberland, MD

#19 Dec 8, 2011
It probably won't hurt that his father is a former police chief either.
holla

United States

#20 Dec 11, 2011
sorry but he got a slap on the wrist before he is &ucked this time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clfd walmart pharmacy 7 hr meeeeeeeeeeee 6
clearfield zombies 11 hr guitar hero 20
Clearfield Guitarist: Who Is The Best ?? (Sep '10) 19 hr YouWish 74
Shasta aka Shawn Wilsoncroft (Feb '13) 19 hr YouWish 9
Self Storage (Apr '13) 21 hr jstrong196 48
Busted 21 hr jack 11
Produce Wed Latecomer 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clearfield Mortgages