First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Obama our Savior

Clearfield, PA

#1 Nov 28, 2012
There is no room for disagreement. You either think like us or we will make you think like us.

You don't accept homosexuality? We'll call you a hater. We'll embarrass you, boycott you or harass you until you accept it. Nothing short of total acceptance will do.

Believe in God? We'll call you unintelligent and mock you until you recant your beliefs. We will not tolerate anything less. You must become like us, there is no room for both views. Only our view is the right view.

Want to be successful? No way, we will do everything in our power to dissuade you from becoming something. You must be equal to all those around in social and economic standing, regardless of how it affects our country.

Guns? We don't want them, period. You will eventually surrender them and learn to talk things out instead of defending yourself.

Own property? Not on our watch. We will decide who owns what and for what use.

Small business? No way. We will regulate you until you go out of business. It's not for for one to won a business while another doesn't. We must all be equal.

Terrorist? They are just misunderstood and opposing our foreign policies. We must reach out to them and become their friends.
Geez

Kane, PA

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Obama our Savior wrote:
There is no room for disagreement. You either think like us or we will make you think like us.
You don't accept homosexuality? We'll call you a hater. We'll embarrass you, boycott you or harass you until you accept it. Nothing short of total acceptance will do.
Believe in God? We'll call you unintelligent and mock you until you recant your beliefs. We will not tolerate anything less. You must become like us, there is no room for both views. Only our view is the right view.
Want to be successful? No way, we will do everything in our power to dissuade you from becoming something. You must be equal to all those around in social and economic standing, regardless of how it affects our country.
Guns? We don't want them, period. You will eventually surrender them and learn to talk things out instead of defending yourself.
Own property? Not on our watch. We will decide who owns what and for what use.
Small business? No way. We will regulate you until you go out of business. It's not for for one to won a business while another doesn't. We must all be equal.
Terrorist? They are just misunderstood and opposing our foreign policies. We must reach out to them and become their friends.
Wow, you must sit around and watch FOX NEWS all day. Not an original thought in your posting. But, hey, everyone's entitled to their opinion. Since the President was re-elected, just goes to show you that not EVERYONE THINKS LIKE YOU, thank God.
politics sux

Clearfield, PA

#3 Nov 28, 2012
MSNBC

Clearfield, PA

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Geez wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you must sit around and watch FOX NEWS all day. Not an original thought in your posting. But, hey, everyone's entitled to their opinion. Since the President was re-elected, just goes to show you that not EVERYONE THINKS LIKE YOU, thank God.
Talk about no original thought, nothing to refute the post, just bring up Fox News. Typical liberal response.

As for God, stop thanking something you don't believe in.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#5 Nov 28, 2012
Geez wrote:
<quoted text>

The only reliable news source is FOX.

I believe Obama received 8 million less votes this election.

60 plus million didn't vote for Obama. Last time I heard that's a lot of votes.

I thank my God everyday the people are finally starting to wise up and see what exactly Obama and the liberals are really about.
Kobidog

Altoona, PA

#6 Nov 28, 2012
MSNBC wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about no original thought, nothing to refute the post, just bring up Fox News. Typical liberal response.
As for God, stop thanking something you don't believe in.
Look at the ratings for tv news fox wins 9 to 1 libs are the dumbest they get their news from Comedy Central.Or better The Communist News Network (CNN).
MSNBC

Clearfield, PA

#7 Nov 28, 2012
Kobidog wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the ratings for tv news fox wins 9 to 1 libs are the dumbest they get their news from Comedy Central.Or better The Communist News Network (CNN).
That's why libs are always knocking Fox. They piss and moan about anything that is successful. Stupid shits.
make me puke

Clearfield, PA

#8 Nov 28, 2012
politics sux wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/
funny. that leans so far to the left my computer fell over.
FrackWater

Clearfield, PA

#9 Nov 28, 2012
You all are stupid if you think Fox news is a legitimate news network, it is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Republican Party.
And I love how Republicans on here say stuff like "I thank my God everyday the people are finally starting to wise up and see what exactly Obama and the liberals are really about."
This after an election where their guy got pasted. As for Obama receiving less votes this time, you forgot to mention that Romney received less votes than McCain.
Its this kind of thinking that has some people believing Fox is "fair and balanced" for they have no idea what it means to think objectively.
And by the way on election night CNN beat Fox in the ratings, but that's probably because all the republicans were too depressed to watch their delusions go down in flames hahahahahhahahaha.
A little taste of reality didn't go down too well on Fox news that night.
Their pundits tried to deny the fact that their guy was going to lose despite all the evidence to the contrary.
They're typical republicans tough, they don't let little things like the facts get in the way of their delusional ideology.
MSNBC crash and burn

Clearfield, PA

#10 Nov 28, 2012
FrackWater wrote:
And by the way on election night CNN beat Fox in the ratings, but that's probably because all the republicans were too depressed to watch their delusions go down in flames hahahahahhahahaha.
As usual the libtards have to spew bullshit. It just eats them alive that Fox kicked ass on election night among cable news. NBC was tops, Fox tops in cable. MSNBC, the mouthpiece of the liberal propaganda machine bombed.

With NBC still on track to top all TV in election night coverage, initial cable ratings have Fox News Channel moving into second place, topping both CNN and MSNBC among total viewers.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/11/election-nigh...

FNC scored an easy win in primetime with 11.45 million viewers between 8 and 11 p.m. on Tuesday night, pushing the network to its most-watched block ever. It was the only network of the three to grow in that time period from 2008, besting CNN (9.25 million viewers) and MSNBC (4.67 million viewers). FNC had the highest peak viewership as well, averaging 11.8 million between 10 and 11 p.m.
politics really sux

Clearfield, PA

#11 Nov 28, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reliable news source is FOX.
Well, there's your first mistake.
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Obama received 8 million less votes this election.
Well, ironically there was 8 million less total voters this election. Those must have been 8 million informed voters who stayed home because the incumbent had it in the bag.
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
I thank my God
hahahahaha, mistake number two.

----------

Congress to make history -- but for the wrong reason

According to a recent Gallup poll, only 18% of Americans say they approve of the work this Congress has done -- so it's more than likely it won’t go down as one of the more popular congressional bodies.

But with only weeks to go before it concludes, the 112th Congress (2011-2012) is on track to make another type of history.

By passing just 196 bills into law so far, it is in the running to become the least productive Congress since the 1940s.

In fact, that amount is 710 fewer public laws than was produced by the 80th Congress (from 1947-48), which first earned the moniker "Do-Nothing" Congress.

The lack of legislation passed by Congress in recent years has become frustrating to many lawmakers. Outgoing Sen. Olympia Snowe (R-Maine) decided not to run for re-election because of the congressional gridlock, partisan politics, and lack of work being done on Capitol Hill.

“As I have long said, what motivates me is producing results for those who have entrusted me to be their voice and their champion, and I am filled with that same sense of responsibility today as I was on my first day in the Maine House of Representatives. I do find it frustrating, however, that an atmosphere of polarization and ‘my way or the highway’ ideologies has become pervasive in campaigns and in our governing institutions,” Snowe said in a statement announcing her retirement last February.

The U.S. House Clerk’s office keeps official records of all congressional activity dating as far back as 1947. During those 65 years and 33 different Congresses, more than 20,000 public laws have been passed.

The 104th Congress (1995-1996) currently holds the record low for passing the fewest pieces of legislation since 1947 -- just 333 bills were passed into law during that two-year span.

The 107th Congress (2001-2002) is next, passing only 377 new laws during its time in Washington.

To avoid earning the distinction as the least productive Congress since 1947, 138 bills must move through the House and Senate before the end of this Congress next month.

And with just 11 scheduled voting days left before the House’s target adjournment date for the year -- and with all eyes fixed on the looming fiscal cliff -- time is running out.

The number of bills passed into law by Congress since 1947:
80th: 906
81st: 921
82nd: 594
83rd: 781
84th: 1,028
85th: 936
86th: 800
87th: 885
88th: 666
89th: 810
90th: 640
91st: 695
92nd: 607
93rd: 649
94th: 588
95th: 634
96th: 613
97th: 473
98th: 623
99th: 664
100th: 713
101st: 650
102nd: 590
103rd: 465
104th: 333
105th: 394
106th: 580
107th: 377
108th: 498
109th: 482
110th: 460
111th: 383
112th: 196 (so far)

So there go.

----------

Now get back over to the 'one-term tommy' thread where you belong. He needs all the ballsack lickers he can find. Two years can't peel off the calendar fast enough to get that azzclown out of our state governorship.
Kobidog

Altoona, PA

#12 Nov 28, 2012
FrackWater wrote:
You all are stupid if you think Fox news is a legitimate news network, it is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Republican Party.
And I love how Republicans on here say stuff like "I thank my God everyday the people are finally starting to wise up and see what exactly Obama and the liberals are really about."
This after an election where their guy got pasted. As for Obama receiving less votes this time, you forgot to mention that Romney received less votes than McCain.
Its this kind of thinking that has some people believing Fox is "fair and balanced" for they have no idea what it means to think objectively.
Their pundits tried to deny the fact that their guy was going to lose despite all the evidence to the contrary.
They're typical republicans tough, they don't let little things like the facts get in the way of their delusional ideology.
How very Muslim of you!
FrackWater

Clearfield, PA

#13 Nov 28, 2012
MSNBC crash and burn wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual the libtards have to spew bullshit. It just eats them alive that Fox kicked ass on election night among cable news. NBC was tops, Fox tops in cable. MSNBC, the mouthpiece of the liberal propaganda machine bombed.
With NBC still on track to top all TV in election night coverage, initial cable ratings have Fox News Channel moving into second place, topping both CNN and MSNBC among total viewers.
http://www.deadline.com/2012/11/election-nigh...
FNC scored an easy win in primetime with 11.45 million viewers between 8 and 11 p.m. on Tuesday night, pushing the network to its most-watched block ever. It was the only network of the three to grow in that time period from 2008, besting CNN (9.25 million viewers) and MSNBC (4.67 million viewers). FNC had the highest peak viewership as well, averaging 11.8 million between 10 and 11 p.m.
Wow you are stupid, your own post says CNN had the highest ratings of the cable networks on election night.
Fox won in primetime but on election night CNN's ratings were higher.
"1ST UPDATE, 11:22 AM: CNN took the ratings prize last night among cable news networks, just topping Fox News Channel’s coverage."
FrackWater

Clearfield, PA

#14 Nov 28, 2012
Kobidog wrote:
<quoted text>
How very Muslim of you!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Typical republican, when faced with logic and facts that refute your delusions simply resort to calling someone a Muslim, hahahahahahaha.
Wow you are stupid!

Level 5

Seattle, WA

#15 Nov 28, 2012
FrackWater wrote:
Do you ever read what you post? I mean actually take time and read before you post? It's all dribble, worthless.

hahahahahhahahaha? <------A typical liberal reply from one so young and immature.

Level 5

Seattle, WA

#16 Nov 28, 2012
politics really sux wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there's your first mistake.
<quoted text>
Well, ironically there was 8 million less total voters this election. Those must have been 8 million informed voters who stayed home because the incumbent had it in the bag.
<quoted text>
hahahahaha, mistake number two.
----------
Congress to make history -- but for the wrong reason
According to a recent Gallup poll, only 18% of Americans say they approve of the work this Congress has done -- so it's more than likely it won’t go down as one of the more popular congressional bodies.
But with only weeks to go before it concludes, the 112th Congress (2011-2012) is on track to make another type of history.
By passing just 196 bills into law so far, it is in the running to become the least productive Congress since the 1940s.
In fact, that amount is 710 fewer public laws than was produced by the 80th Congress (from 1947-48), which first earned the moniker "Do-Nothing" Congress.
The lack of legislation passed by Congress in recent years has become frustrating to many lawmakers. Outgoing Sen. Olympia Snowe (R-Maine) decided not to run for re-election because of the congressional gridlock, partisan politics, and lack of work being done on Capitol Hill.
“As I have long said, what motivates me is producing results for those who have entrusted me to be their voice and their champion, and I am filled with that same sense of responsibility today as I was on my first day in the Maine House of Representatives. I do find it frustrating, however, that an atmosphere of polarization and ‘my way or the highway’ ideologies has become pervasive in campaigns and in our governing institutions,” Snowe said in a statement announcing her retirement last February.
The U.S. House Clerk’s office keeps official records of all congressional activity dating as far back as 1947. During those 65 years and 33 different Congresses, more than 20,000 public laws have been passed.
The 104th Congress (1995-1996) currently holds the record low for passing the fewest pieces of legislation since 1947 -- just 333 bills were passed into law during that two-year span.
The 107th Congress (2001-2002) is next, passing only 377 new laws during its time in Washington.
To avoid earning the distinction as the least productive Congress since 1947, 138 bills must move through the House and Senate before the end of this Congress next month.
And with just 11 scheduled voting days left before the House’s target adjournment date for the year -- and with all eyes fixed on the looming fiscal cliff -- time is running out.
The number of bills passed into law by Congress since 1947:
80th: 906
81st: 921
82nd: 594
83rd: 781
84th: 1,028
85th: 936
86th: 800
87th: 885
88th: 666
89th: 810
90th: 640
91st: 695
92nd: 607
93rd: 649
94th: 588
95th: 634
96th: 613
97th: 473
98th: 623
99th: 664
100th: 713
101st: 650
102nd: 590
103rd: 465
104th: 333
105th: 394
106th: 580
107th: 377
108th: 498
109th: 482
110th: 460
111th: 383
112th: 196 (so far)
So there go.
----------
Now get back over to the 'one-term tommy' thread where you belong. He needs all the ballsack lickers he can find. Two years can't peel off the calendar fast enough to get that azzclown out of our state governorship.
hahahahaha?

one-term tommy?

ballsack lickers?

azzclown?

You do represent your party well.

So many letters and words to copy and paste. LOL
FrackWater

Clearfield, PA

#17 Nov 28, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever read what you post? I mean actually take time and read before you post? It's all dribble, worthless.
hahahahahhahahaha? <------A typical liberal reply from one so young and immature.
Meaningless, I guess you think its meaningless that your boy got spanked by Obama, or that Fox news's top political analysts were all wrong about their predictions and refused to acknowledge they were wrong long after every network including their own, said Obama won.
I guess all these facts are meaningless to you aren't they. I guess the only meaningful things you like to hear are about how Obama is a communist Muslim who was born in Kenya. Anything else is "meaningless" to you.
But for me, I think its pretty meaningful that Obama spanked your billionaire who spent the last eight years campaigning for president.
But I guess, those memories are too painful for republicans like you who are desperately trying to suppress them.
Just keep comforting yourself with the delusion of Santorum in 2016!
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#18 Nov 28, 2012
Kobidog wrote:
<quoted text>
Popularity is a synonym for most factual now? Wow. Reality has been turned on its head.

I'm often amazed at the collapse in logic I see pasted across this forum.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#19 Nov 28, 2012
Also, as long as Fox News is being discussed, did anyone else catch Bill O'Reilly earlier? When Dave Silverman got him so flustered that he actually resorted to saying, on live television, that "Christianity is not a religion, it is a philosophy"?

On occasion I think Bill makes valid points in the political forum. But when it comes to anything in the realm of faith, especially when faced with guests that dissent from his own viewpoint, that man's comments become so logically incoherent I wonder if they're meant as parody. He even looked like he was ready to throw a haymaker at his girl Megyn Kelly once when he threw one of his religion tantrums and she wouldn't concede.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#20 Nov 28, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha?
one-term tommy?
ballsack lickers?
azzclown?
You do represent your party well.
So many letters and words to copy and paste. LOL
It seems to be a Topix tradition. TaxNoMore in 'that other thread' is the undisputed master of the no-original-thought, copy/paste campaign. And bobby467834892 or whatever is no better on the other side with the grade-school insults.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate flags at Gettysburg Sun Marc 28
Place of the Rocks Sun Never 57
East Market Street Sun Thespian 4
Streets in Clearfield? Sun Curious 3
tick tock Sat Everyone remembers 38
News PUC cracking down on 'Amish taxi' drivers (Jan '08) Sat Bincat 23
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) Jul 3 Hatti_Hollerand 420
More from around the web

Clearfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE