Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Judged:

I'm I wrong or didn't the Clearfield school board just raise our taxes?? And yet they are now giving all 12 administrators a 2200.00 a year raise!! Oh the poor babies, they have to help pay part of their own health insurance. Don't give me that crap about their big expensive educations, most of them paid that debt years ago. WAKE-UP CLEARFIELD!!!!
A good topic

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

This is a good topic, but you know nobody will reply because they are all worried about who is doing who, school codes, bikes, sluts, Shaw and so on ! sad that they complain about all the other things and yet not worry about the taxes ?
yea

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Who gets a raise in this economy?
Government employees while we struggle to pay the bills.
Tom S

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Teachers do and they deserve all they get.
Wow

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

I find it interesting how the administrators get raises while teachers get cut. I wish I only had to pay $80 a month for my family's medical coverage too. What's wrong with THIS picture??!! Kudos for the two board members who voted "no." Too bad the rest of the board didn't have the fortitude to follow their example.
Wow

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

By "cut" I mean eliminated, not a pay cut.
Disgusted

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

I couldn't believe this when I read it in the progress, unbelievable! If I'm not mistaken most of these ''administrators'' make close to $100,000.00 now. Can anyone name all the administrators. I know a few.
Kevin Wallace
Tim Janocko
Tom Mohney
This is public info. folks! if you know anymore name them.
Our school board is out of their mind!
Geeze

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Unreal! Horrible economy and our wonderful school board gives them a raise....?????
twigandberries

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

I agree. It is just another reason why this town is so incredibly corrupt. What a joke. I hate this place.
just some poster

Cumberland, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

We give big tax breaks to certain big businesses so the burden can be shifted to the homeowners
curious

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

what board members voted no? who voted yes? where do you find this info?
Jen Jen

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Tom S wrote:
Teachers do and they deserve all they get.
YOU MUST BE A TEACHER, They make too much now, There are other people working at our school who are just as important, you DON'T see them getting anything over a few pennies.
just some poster

Cumberland, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Jen Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU MUST BE A TEACHER, They make too much now, There are other people working at our school who are just as important, you DON'T see them getting anything over a few pennies.
They are impersonating a teacher who posts on GoDubois.
curious

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

when available please watch "Waiting for Superman." It pretty much outlines what is happening in public school...many teacher can't pass the test that they are giving to your child. Teacher's Union are the downfall of your child's education..bottom line. Geoffrey Canada needs to be heard and followed..90% of all the harlem children graduating from his charter school go on to college and the other have some type of vocation to use.
Unbelieveable

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

curious wrote:
what board members voted no? who voted yes? where do you find this info?
Info was in the Progress Tuesday or Wednesday, front page. Spencer and one other board member voted no and Jennifer Wallace did not vote due to the fact that her hubby is the Principal! The other members voted YES! How can the board justify this???????
Tim W

Maple Heights, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

Rick Schickling was the other no vote, if you see him, thank him for his vote. A safe guess is that we could eliminate half of the administrators and never know the difference.
Just for Example

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

http://php.app.com/PAteachers0607/results.php...
This is from 2006-2007, so imagine what he makes now, 4 yrs later...kinda blows my mind! Sick, Sick school board!
chs student

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Tim W wrote:
Rick Schickling was the other no vote, if you see him, thank him for his vote. A safe guess is that we could eliminate half of the administrators and never know the difference.
You are correct!
Reverend Irreverent

Philipsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

Wow wrote:
I find it interesting how the administrators get raises while teachers get cut. I wish I only had to pay $80 a month for my family's medical coverage too. What's wrong with THIS picture??!! Kudos for the two board members who voted "no." Too bad the rest of the board didn't have the fortitude to follow their example.
Agreed. Disgraceful how things are being done there, not at all dissimilar from Harrisburg and Washington. Power corrupts.
awesome

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Good ol boys giving good ol boys raises............superman is not coming

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Clearfield Forum right now

Search the Clearfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Short Fuse Trucking 14 min news flash 32
who over dosed at east end uni mart ?? 2 hr Sunny 10
Woman Accused of Stealing Rent Monies from Dime... (Apr '13) 2 hr Yup 283
Woman Accused of Smuggling Drugs into CCJ Waive... 2 hr Another One 10
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 4 hr Incompetent Obama 51,103
multifamily houses 12 hr T-D-L 6
laws on mandatory overtime for cna 's (Dec '11) 22 hr SAMIAM 63
•••
•••
•••
•••

Clearfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Clearfield People Search