“TOPIX is propoganda”

Since: Jul 09

lala land

#32 Jul 30, 2009
Only one thing, Ben Rothlessberger isn't coming to Clearfield! so much for my plans to visit! DAMN!

“TOPIX is propoganda”

Since: Jul 09

lala land

#33 Jul 30, 2009
That was an example of sarcasm! Har har! those that kow me should also know that I am coming back to visit.

Level 2

Since: Aug 09

Clearfield, PA

#34 Aug 1, 2009
Good one wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to cover your ass, MF! lol.
Wasn't me.
____FLB

Altoona, PA

#36 Jan 20, 2010
MF stood for Motha F***a! ARe you stupid? Or just drunk, maybe? I see you were posting around the time the bars close.
Lol Larry

Cumberland, MD

#37 Jan 20, 2010
Is this the same Christy who is a Facebook fan of the page "Jesus Daily"?
____FLB

Altoona, PA

#38 Jan 20, 2010
Lol Larry wrote:
Is this the same Christy who is a Facebook fan of the page "Jesus Daily"?
Is this the same asshole that claims to be a Christian Republican and then defames, slanders and makes up lies about private citizens?

What government entity do you work for, Larry?

You're up early, considering you closed the bar last night.

Facebook Stalker. lmao. Same one that threaten to send photos of Kyle Shirey drinkning beer at the Steelers game.

You are truly an idiot!
Lol Larrry

Cumberland, MD

#39 Jan 20, 2010
____FLB wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same asshole that claims to be a Christian Republican and then defames, slanders and makes up lies about private citizens?
No. There is more than one person posting as "Larry" and that's not my fault or problem.
What government entity do you work for, Larry?
None.
You're up early, considering you closed the bar last night.
I don't drink. You're comitting libel now.
Facebook Stalker. lmao. Same one that threaten to send photos of Kyle Shirey drinkning beer at the Steelers game.
Nope. See reply to first quote. I guess that is you. Your Facebook profile is as public as Gant Daily. If you don't want people lokking then change the settings to something more private.
You are truly an idiot!
No and I am not a phony like you seems to be.
I just asked a question and you start accusing me of closing down a bar, defaming people (which I never have, I only started posting when Ed Yeager was being cut down)and making up lies, all of which I don't do. Is it really impossible to ask you a question without you going off?
____FLB

Altoona, PA

#40 Jan 20, 2010
Lol Larrry wrote:
<quoted text>
No. There is more than one person posting as "Larry" and that's not my fault or problem.
<quoted text>
None.
<quoted text>
I don't drink. You're comitting libel now.
<quoted text>
Nope. See reply to first quote. I guess that is you. Your Facebook profile is as public as Gant Daily. If you don't want people lokking then change the settings to something more private.
<quoted text>
No and I am not a phony like you seems to be.
I just asked a question and you start accusing me of closing down a bar, defaming people (which I never have, I only started posting when Ed Yeager was being cut down)and making up lies, all of which I don't do. Is it really impossible to ask you a question without you going off?
Gee, I'm so confused and I can't keep up with your games. Let me try to figure this out. So, You came on during the Ed Yeager debate and there was someone that posted as LOL Larry like you:
LOL Larry wrote:
Here Larry, since you are too stupid to click on the link I had in the original post.
This one was responding to this:
Larry wrote:
The article never said anything that is being mentioned here. Stop spreading lies.
And this one had the last word on the topic as:
Larry Mc wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying is never a good point.
Now forgive me for not being able to understand why you jumped from the Ed Yeager thing and over on me, because it's clear that you are not being objective and are very one sided. I don't understand this. Forgive me for not keeping straight the three Larry's we have floating around.

My FB page is as public as Gant Daily only to my friends. And considering your games on here and not being able to post as one name, you being a FB friend would be par for your course.

What was your question btw? You judging me because I got heated and swore? Do I not have a reason to feel betrayed and disgusted by efforts here? Did you read my story? What do you have to say about this matter? Is the defamation of people's sexual preferences, personal healths, marriages, appearances, family members, and character acceptable to you?

These have been my arguments and you are quick to jump on fucktards bandwagon. Sorry if it seems a bit unrealistic and confusing, especially when you play your change my name games.
Rick

Cumberland, MD

#41 Jan 20, 2010
Like many Clearfield residents ( and trust me, there are many)who read this site and never post, I went to your Facebook page.

Your facebook pages are indeed open to anyone who has a facebook account, not just your friends. After it was brought up I looked, that doesn't make a a stalker or any other name you want to throw out there. I can see your pictures, pages, etc. You need to go into your account settings and set them to "Friends Only". A lot of account settings changed the last time Facebook made changes to the site. The last thing you need is someone downloading your pictures and such.

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#42 Jan 20, 2010
Rick wrote:
Like many Clearfield residents ( and trust me, there are many)who read this site and never post, I went to your Facebook page.
Your facebook pages are indeed open to anyone who has a facebook account, not just your friends. After it was brought up I looked, that doesn't make a a stalker or any other name you want to throw out there. I can see your pictures, pages, etc. You need to go into your account settings and set them to "Friends Only". A lot of account settings changed the last time Facebook made changes to the site. The last thing you need is someone downloading your pictures and such.
But the way, this is my real name and I'll be signed in for any posts from now on, as I see it would only be a matter of time before someone would start posting using the same name. That seems to be the thing to do on here and it creats much confusion.
Another village idiot

Clearfield, PA

#43 Jan 21, 2010
I Have Some Questions wrote:
I've been reading through these forums and have a couple questions. I can't believe I'm posting here as I'm sure there are better things to do with my time but there's why is there so much drama going on in a Clearfield forum? Isn't there anything more important to be discussed?
I read about the whole Walker/Shaw stuff from the newspaper and different threads here but what started all of this? It has to go alot further back than the election. Were they enemies in school?
I ask the same about all this Christy/Walker stuff. Do these people even know each other? Where does the animosity come from?
The problem is, it SEEMS like a lot of people are posting here, but with little-to-no-moderation, what you have is a handful of people coming on and posting under different names because they have some sort of agenda. There's a group who are Anti-Bill Shaw, there's a group who are Anti-Derek Walker and a group who have nothing better to do than start trouble. Clearfield isn't the horrible place people here are determined to make it out to be. While there are some issues going on, which you'll find pretty much anywhere you go, there are those among us who are DETERMINED to find conspiracies around every corner.

I started posting here because I got SO SICK of people posting information that's either been twisted all out of proportion or is down-right wrong. Regardless, there are still people who call you a liar, even though you've posted factual proof that what you are saying is the truth.

My advise is to post at your own risk. People flat-out refuse to believe the truth, even if you belt them upside the head with it.
Cheese Fries

Clearfield, PA

#44 Feb 3, 2013
Steelers Nation wrote:
Sorry, that wasn't MF. Not very bright, are you?
Christy Fulton has spoken. And the individual she accuses here of not being very bright has never passed a bad check like she has.
Walker Stalker

Elyria, OH

#45 Feb 3, 2013
What I think is interesting in this thread that one posters comments are all removed, even when the poster changes his name. This happens because the moderator finds a specific abuser and deletes multiple comments from that ISP, whether or not a single comment is abusive or not, it gets deleted with the whole mass associated with that ISP. I think it happens here a lot. Especially with all of the backstabbing and drama in this town. I think Metalman had it right. I'm not the biggest fish. I concede to the almighty king topix tard. Why he picks today to drag up old harassment is unknown. I don't care to figure it out.

Dude, you're a coward. Find a hobby, get a job, take your lithium, come down from your room, and step outside for fresh air. Breathe. Breathe. It will be ok. You're king of Clearfield County. You will not be challenged by fat girls that give you an erection. You'll be ok. You can do this. You're KING!
Walker Stalker

Elyria, OH

#46 Feb 3, 2013
What? No quick follow up with, "Christy Fulton has spoken" ?

It must be time for church. What do you think, Darwin?
Cheese Fries

Clearfield, PA

#47 Feb 3, 2013
Walker Stalker wrote:
What? No quick follow up with, "Christy Fulton has spoken" ?
It must be time for church. What do you think, Darwin?
Christy Fulton has spoken. And obviously has no life if all she does is sit around and wait for a response. Sad.
Fact

Cleveland, OH

#48 Feb 3, 2013
Walker Stalker wrote:
What I think is interesting in this thread that one posters comments are all removed, even when the poster changes his name. This happens because the moderator finds a specific abuser and deletes multiple comments from that ISP, whether or not a single comment is abusive or not, it gets deleted with the whole mass associated with that ISP. I think it happens here a lot. Especially with all of the backstabbing and drama in this town. I think Metalman had it right. I'm not the biggest fish. I concede to the almighty king topix tard. Why he picks today to drag up old harassment is unknown. I don't care to figure it out.
Dude, you're a coward. Find a hobby, get a job, take your lithium, come down from your room, and step outside for fresh air. Breathe. Breathe. It will be ok. You're king of Clearfield County. You will not be challenged by fat girls that give you an erection. You'll be ok. You can do this. You're KING!
Cheese Fries has NEVER given anyone an erection. Nor has she even been relevant.
Fact

Cleveland, OH

#49 Feb 3, 2013
And why is she stalking Walker?
Cheese Fries

Clearfield, PA

#50 Feb 3, 2013
What? No quick follow up with, "You are king troll, topix tard" ?

It must be time for grazing. What do you think, Cheese?
Walker Stalker

Springfield, OH

#51 Feb 3, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheese Fries has NEVER given anyone an erection. Nor has she even been relevant.
Lol. Hard cock is easy to find. Perhaps you should try it sometime. it will get your mind off of topix and cheesefries. For someone irrelevant, this fat girl sure does have your attention. Why the obsession? Seriously, dude, come out of the closet and get yourself some dick. You'll feel better not having to keep it a secret any longer.
Cheese Fries

Clearfield, PA

#53 Feb 3, 2013
Walker Stalker wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Hard cock is easy to find. Perhaps you should try it sometime. it will get your mind off of topix and cheesefries. For someone irrelevant, this fat girl sure does have your attention. Why the obsession? Seriously, dude, come out of the closet and get yourself some dick. You'll feel better not having to keep it a secret any longer.
You are living proof hard cock is easy to find Cheese. We all love you cheese. Your shrink told me we need to keep telling you that.

Christy Fulton has spoken, and the world is better off for it! Go cheese go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowe's women (Jul '13) 48 min poopy pants 24
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 59 min Tony 51,482
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Don Rumsfeld 3,995
Shortfuse 4 hr Water hauler 1
Theft Suspect Waives Charges 6 hr no visitors please 3
Bisons loooooooose home opener Tue Matt Houser 23
Ashley Collins?? (Mar '13) Mon Toocloseforcfort 25
•••
•••

Clearfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Clearfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Clearfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clearfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••