First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#47 Jan 31, 2013
loopy liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone has a bad back. no wonder you have so much time to troll the internet. let me guess, you're on SSI?
no, I refuse to take charity. I'm not a democrat.
as for my back. I threw it out nearly 19 years ago doing charity work. as in tree planting. my spine is crooked from side to side. and my pelvis is canted. my right leg actually is over a inch higher than my left leg. even though the inseam for both legs are the same length.
as for my supposed amount to troll the net. due to my back. I only can sit for a max of 20 minutes at a time. I do about 10 to 20 minutes of housework, depending on what I do. be it dishes, laundry, cleaning.
there are some things that I can not do. some of them were banned by my chiropractor. I also have a limit of how much I can carry. set by him as well. 10 lbs max.

Minneapolis, MN

#48 Feb 2, 2013
loopy liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone has a bad back. no wonder you have so much time to troll the internet. let me guess, you're on SSI?
as for this comment. my husband was shocked. he didn't know he had a bad back. nor does his family.
is there something you assume that you know about everyone? that everyone is supposedly disabled.
Iggysmom

Clearfield, PA

#49 Feb 2, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
no, I refuse to take charity. I'm not a democrat.
as for my back. I threw it out nearly 19 years ago doing charity work. as in tree planting. my spine is crooked from side to side. and my pelvis is canted. my right leg actually is over a inch higher than my left leg. even though the inseam for both legs are the same length.
as for my supposed amount to troll the net. due to my back. I only can sit for a max of 20 minutes at a time. I do about 10 to 20 minutes of housework, depending on what I do. be it dishes, laundry, cleaning.
there are some things that I can not do. some of them were banned by my chiropractor. I also have a limit of how much I can carry. set by him as well. 10 lbs max.
We should get together...I have a tail.
Robin Meads Big Knockers

Lititz, PA

#50 Feb 2, 2013
FACTS4U wrote:
Cats' most insidious disease of all, their Toxoplasma gondii parasite they spread through their excrement into all other animals. This is how humans get it in their dinner-meats, cats roaming around stockyards and farms. This is why cats are routinely destroyed around gestating livestock or important wildlife by shooting or drowning them. So those animals won't suffer from the same things that can happen to the unborn fetus of any pregnant woman.(Miscarriages, still-births, hydrocephaly, and microcephaly.) It can make you blind or even kill you at any time during your life once you've been infected. It becomes a permanent lifetime parasite in your mind, killing you when your immune system becomes compromised by disease or chemo and immunosuppressive therapies. It can last over a year in any soils or waters and not even washing your hands or garden vegetables in bleach will destroy the oocysts. Contrary to cat-lovers' self-deceptive myths, a cat can become reinfected many times during its life and spread millions of oocysts each time. It's now linked to the cause of autism, schizophrenia, and brain cancers. This parasite is also killing off rare and endangered marine-mammals along all coastlines from cats' T. gondii oocysts in run-off from the land, the oocysts surviving even in saltwater. Its strange life cycle is meant to infect rodents. Any rodents infected with it lose their fear of cats and are attracted to cat urine.
scitizen.com/neuroscience/parasite-hijacks-th...
Cats attract rodents to your home with their whole slew of diseases. If you want rodents in your home keep cats outside of it to attract diseased rodents to your area. I experienced this phenomenon (as have many others), and all rodent problems disappeared after I shot and buried every last cat on my lands.
The time has come to destroy them all whenever spotted away from supervised confinement. There's no other solution. We have nobody but cat-lovers to thank for this health and ecological disaster. Stray-cats, the very source of all feral-cats, need to be euthanized too or you'll never be rid of the feral-cat problem.
Thank you for this excellent information. No wonder ferrets are so rapidly gaining in popularity.
bruce

Madison Heights, MI

#51 Feb 3, 2013
My dad says Come up to fifth and cherry and try it

Minneapolis, MN

#52 Feb 3, 2013
Iggysmom wrote:
<quoted text> We should get together...I have a tail.
forget it. I'm faithful to my husband.
I'm one of those gals who at least takes her marriage vows seriously.
Iggysmom

Clearfield, PA

#53 Feb 3, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
forget it. I'm faithful to my husband.
I'm one of those gals who at least takes her marriage vows seriously.
Does your husband take them seriously? I bet if you set him up with a threesome you would be shocked.
Iggysmom

Clearfield, PA

#54 Feb 3, 2013
Does your husband speak English? Mine doesn't so I don't really know what he's always blabbering about.

Minneapolis, MN

#55 Feb 3, 2013
Iggysmom wrote:
Does your husband speak English? Mine doesn't so I don't really know what he's always blabbering about.
which form of English do you require my husband speak in? there is several forms including Minnesotan Dialect English, Upper Midwest English, Modern USA English, Old High English. all of them he is conversant in.
Cheese Fries

Oxford, MI

#56 Feb 3, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
which form of English do you require my husband speak in? there is several forms including Minnesotan Dialect English, Upper Midwest English, Modern USA English, Old High English. all of them he is conversant in.
Christy Fulton has spoken.

“Deadly Doctors ”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

USA

#57 Feb 23, 2013
Take a BB gun and shoot the damn things. You have this idiot neighbors who keep feeding them "which is illegal in the Boro", but to get the "police" to go catch a cat...REALLY? Have you priced a "trap" for these cats? They loan them to you for a price from the SPCA. Nothing is cheap and a few shoots from a BB gun will have it running to some other morons house to find dinner. As for feral dogs, smh how about you worry about getting dog tags and micro chips? I never have seen a dog running loose without a dog owner posting rewards or posters looking to claim their dog. Cats, you can have the Sangelia. Maybe we can ship them up to you in a crate? Cheaper than renting or buying a cage. hmmmm

Minneapolis, MN

#58 Feb 23, 2013
deadly docs wrote:
Take a BB gun and shoot the damn things. You have this idiot neighbors who keep feeding them "which is illegal in the Boro", but to get the "police" to go catch a cat...REALLY? Have you priced a "trap" for these cats? They loan them to you for a price from the SPCA. Nothing is cheap and a few shoots from a BB gun will have it running to some other morons house to find dinner. As for feral dogs, smh how about you worry about getting dog tags and micro chips? I never have seen a dog running loose without a dog owner posting rewards or posters looking to claim their dog. Cats, you can have the Sangelia. Maybe we can ship them up to you in a crate? Cheaper than renting or buying a cage. hmmmm
seen posters for lost housecats up this way at times. ones that whose owners are good enough normally to keep them indoors. but somehow they figured on how to get outside.

“Deadly Doctors ”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

USA

#59 Feb 23, 2013
Well not here in the Boro, Never seen posters nor heard neighbors yelling out for the cats either. You got kids running away from home once a week and I'm going to worry about a feral cat. Not in my lifetime.
oogie

Clearfield, PA

#60 Feb 23, 2013
Sangelia wrote:
but somehow they figured on how to get outside.
Which is the total opposite of what our latest super troll can do.
mywo

Winburne, PA

#61 Feb 26, 2013
I like cats.
Jake Stein

Smock, PA

#62 Mar 3, 2013
FACTS4U wrote:
The law in the USA is that it is perfectly legal to destroy any animal, someone's pet or not, that is threatening the health, well-being, and safety of yourself, your family, your animals, or even your property. Also true even in most densely populated cities, firearms laws permitting, if not then 700-1200fps air-rifles are commonly used. The only animals exempt from you taking immediate action, legally, are those listed on endangered or threatened species lists, and any bird species under protection of MBTA (the Migratory Bird Treaty Act). Even then variances can be given should there be sufficient problem but this requires further study by authorities. Since cats are listed in the TOP 100 WORST invasive species of the world in the "Global Invasive Species Database", this means they have no protection whatsoever from being shot on sight, they are not on any protected species list anywhere in the world. Quite the opposite.(This is how I cleared out every last one of hundreds of these invasive species vermin from my own lands. On the sound advice of the sheriff. Even he found that trying to reason with and warn cat-lovers did no good. But shooting every last cat finally worked! My lands have been 100% cat-free for 3 years now, for less than the price of a couple cups of coffee for the ammo.)
Shoot to maim is punishable under the laws that define animal-cruelty, and rightly so,(these are the ONLY cases that cat-lovers cite to try to manipulate and scare everyone from shooting their only favorite animal). But shoot to kill is a perfectly legal way to humanely destroy an animal. The same laws and principles that apply to methods of humanely hunting animals also applies to cats.(Hint: outfit your rifle with a good scope and laser-sight, inexpensive on ebay. This will ensure a totally humane, instant, and LEGAL kill each and every time. Though use a fatal chest-shot, a head-shot is not always a sure thing.) Unlike cat-lovers' psychotic beliefs, the reality is that a cat is just another animal. It's NOT their baby, their child, their offspring. Even if they do view their cats that way, letting them roam free is no less criminally irresponsible than them telling their child to go play in the freeway and then blaming the cars for their child's death. If they let their cat roam free, NO MATTER HOW IT DIES, that is THEIR fault and they can be charged with all laws that clearly define animal-neglect, animal-abandonment, and animal-endangerment. Not to mention being in direct violation of all invasive species laws in existence.
In fact, here's a publication from the University of Nebraska on the best ways to HUMANELY deal with a feral-cat problem wherever you live. This documentation INCLUDES the best firearms, ammo, and air-rifles required to HUMANELY destroy cats. deenawinter.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/ec178...
Besides, what difference does it make if the cat gets shot or ran over by a car, attacked by another cat or animal, drowned, or poisoned by plants animals or chemicals (inexpensive 1-adult-strength generic acetaminophen pain-relievers gaining in popularity, for being so species specific, far far safer than antifreeze and rat-poisons that cat-lovers have forced everyone else into using lately). The result is the same. The cause is the same -- the fault of the criminally irresponsible pet-owner that let their invasive species pet roam free. They've already proved their animal is 100% expendable. You can either destroy their cat humanely, or let their lack of care cause it to inevitably die inhumanely. They don't care one bit how their cat might cruelly suffer to death if they let it roam free. Humanely destroy their cat for them before that happens. A well aimed bullet is the MOST humane death that ANY stray or feral cat can ever look forward to. Any other death that they WILL eventually face is all inhumanely downhill from there.
All I can say is wow. This is...
Jake Stein

Smock, PA

#63 Mar 3, 2013
Wow
what

Du Bois, PA

#64 Mar 16, 2013
FACTS4U wrote:
The law in the USA is that it is perfectly legal to destroy any animal, someone's pet or not, that is threatening the health, well-being, and safety of yourself, your family, your animals, or even your property. Also true even in most densely populated cities, firearms laws permitting, if not then 700-1200fps air-rifles are commonly used. The only animals exempt from you taking immediate action, legally, are those listed on endangered or threatened species lists, and any bird species under protection of MBTA (the Migratory Bird Treaty Act). Even then variances can be given should there be sufficient problem but this requires further study by authorities. Since cats are listed in the TOP 100 WORST invasive species of the world in the "Global Invasive Species Database", this means they have no protection whatsoever from being shot on sight, they are not on any protected species list anywhere in the world. Quite the opposite.(This is how I cleared out every last one of hundreds of these invasive species vermin from my own lands. On the sound advice of the sheriff. Even he found that trying to reason with and warn cat-lovers did no good. But shooting every last cat finally worked! My lands have been 100% cat-free for 3 years now, for less than the price of a couple cups of coffee for the ammo.)
Shoot to maim is punishable under the laws that define animal-cruelty, and rightly so,(these are the ONLY cases that cat-lovers cite to try to manipulate and scare everyone from shooting their only favorite animal). But shoot to kill is a perfectly legal way to humanely destroy an animal. The same laws and principles that apply to methods of humanely hunting animals also applies to cats.(Hint: outfit your rifle with a good scope and laser-sight, inexpensive on ebay. This will ensure a totally humane, instant, and LEGAL kill each and every time. Though use a fatal chest-shot, a head-shot is not always a sure thing.) Unlike cat-lovers' psychotic beliefs, the reality is that a cat is just another animal. It's NOT their baby, their child, their offspring. Even if they do view their cats that way, letting them roam free is no less criminally irresponsible than them telling their child to go play in the freeway and then blaming the cars for their child's death. If they let their cat roam free, NO MATTER HOW IT DIES, that is THEIR fault and they can be charged with all laws that clearly define animal-neglect, animal-abandonment, and animal-endangerment. Not to mention being in direct violation of all invasive species laws in existence.
In fact, here's a publication from the University of Nebraska on the best ways to HUMANELY deal with a feral-cat problem wherever you live. This documentation INCLUDES the best firearms, ammo, and air-rifles required to HUMANELY destroy cats. deenawinter.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/ec178...
Besides, what difference does it make if the cat gets shot or ran over by a car, attacked by another cat or animal, drowned, or poisoned by plants animals or chemicals (inexpensive 1-adult-strength generic acetaminophen pain-relievers gaining in popularity, for being so species specific, far far safer than antifreeze and rat-poisons that cat-lovers have forced everyone else into using lately). The result is the same. The cause is the same -- the fault of the criminally irresponsible pet-owner that let their invasive species pet roam free. They've already proved their animal is 100% expendable. You can either destroy their cat humanely, or let their lack of care cause it to inevitably die inhumanely. They don't care one bit how their cat might cruelly suffer to death if they let it roam free. Humanely destroy their cat for them before that happens. A well aimed bullet is the MOST humane death that ANY stray or feral cat can ever look forward to. Any other death that they WILL eventually face is all inhumanely downhill from there.
Thanks for the info .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tina McCartney 2 hr oscar meyer weiner 2
bucks pizza vs st charles (Aug '14) Mon Hubbub 41
Kayla Rauch & Marky Hackett having a kid? (Dec '10) Mon scorned 47
steven kanagy (Mar '09) Mon justagirl 5
Larry Mac get ur shit together! Jul 26 Hubbub 8
bars in clearfield that have the hottest barten... (Aug '10) Jul 25 yuck 111
News Woman Accused of Stealing Rent Monies from Dime... (Apr '13) Jul 25 mac 310
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clearfield Mortgages