County Victim Witness Coordinator Jud...

County Victim Witness Coordinator Judy Shirey has Family Full of Criminals

Posted in the Clearfield Forum

yikes

Clearfield, PA

#1 May 3, 2010
Clearfield (APee)- Clearfield County's Victim Witness coordinator Judy Shirey, an employee of District Attorney William A. Shaw Jr., recently planted a tree in honor of the victims her son Kyle Shirey and father-in-law Ardell Shirey could have killed in their respective drunk driving arrests.

"I plant this tree in honor of the people Kyle and Ardell could have killed while they were drinking like drunken sailors and driving around town," said Ms. Shirey in a phone interview with the APee. "However, when it comes down to it, we are better than all of you and anyone they could have killed," she added.

Shirey has been in the Clearfield County Victim Witness office since 1994, and continues to protect her family when they commit crimes. "My husband wants to harm the individual that is bringing my corruption to everyone's attention, but it's ok because I'll be here to help that individual if they become a victim," said Shirey.
lol

Wilmington, NC

#2 May 4, 2010
Haha I love these
This Is It Judy

Frenchville, PA

#3 May 5, 2010
lol wrote:
Haha I love these
Will you also love the frutiion of such published statements?

Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, or nation a negative image. It is usually, but not always,[1] a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).
In common law jurisdictions, slander refers to a malicious, false and defamatory spoken statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images. Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism. Related to defamation is public disclosure of private facts, which arises where one person reveals information that is not of public concern, and the release of which would offend a reasonable person. "Unlike [with] libel, truth is not a defense for invasion of privacy."[2]
False light laws are "intended primarily to protect the plaintiff's mental or emotional well-being."[3] If a publication of information is false, then a tort of defamation might have occurred. If that communication is not technically false but is still misleading, then a tort of false light might have occurred.[3]
In most civil law jurisdictions, defamation is dealt with as a crime rather than a tort.[4]
A person who destroys another's reputation may be referred to as a famacide, defamer, or slanderer. The Latin phrase famosus libellus means a libelous writing.
This Is It Judy

Frenchville, PA

#4 May 5, 2010
There is a enough for a search warrant. What's the hold up? Is it not close enough to an election to stop this coward?
This Is It Judy

Clearfield, PA

#5 May 13, 2010
Reports indicate that Judy Shirey, Clearfield County's Victim Witness Coordinator, crashed her car last week while driving her son, Kyle A. Shirey, to work.

Kyle has had his license suspended for a DUI. Preliminary reports have yet to determine if Judy Shirey was at fault for the incident. Details to follow as they become available.
Full Circle

Clearfield, PA

#6 May 13, 2010
Karma seems to be punching this family in the head.
Laughable

Altoona, PA

#7 May 13, 2010
This Is It Judy wrote:
Reports indicate that Judy Shirey, Clearfield County's Victim Witness Coordinator, crashed her car last week while driving her son, Kyle A. Shirey, to work.
Kyle has had his license suspended for a DUI. Preliminary reports have yet to determine if Judy Shirey was at fault for the incident. Details to follow as they become available.
>

And your point is?
The Real Torch

Duncansville, PA

#10 Feb 19, 2011
question wrote:
does this woman still have a job with the county?
Call the D.A.'s office and ask, lol
Ya have to love these Clearfieldians, God bless 'em!
The Real Torch

Duncansville, PA

#12 Feb 20, 2011
Amiee wrote:
<quoted text>
lol only in Clearfield could a woman with a past and family like this be a victim witnees coordinator.
Educational background and former employment?
Bugaboo

Philipsburg, PA

#13 Feb 20, 2011
Kyle is a drunk, drives all the time wasted- fact!
Rex-urrection

Columbus, OH

#14 Feb 27, 2011
Yeah, she still works for the county. She's actually leaving the victim witness department to become judge cherry's secretary.
The Real Torch

Duncansville, PA

#15 Feb 28, 2011
Rex-urrection wrote:
Yeah, she still works for the county. She's actually leaving the victim witness department to become judge cherry's secretary.
That's just peachy-keen! Don't ya' think? I do like Judge Cherry though, he's nice.
lovely

Antigua and Barbuda

#16 Mar 1, 2011
The Real Torch wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just peachy-keen! Don't ya' think? I do like Judge Cherry though, he's nice.
That spells even more corruption.
elle

Clearfield, PA

#17 Dec 9, 2011
You made this up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chickens in Clearfield, Bigler farm 2 hr GeneAndTheCreepers 41
CF wants it all to end 15 hr Nobeans 14
Nuts! 😮 Sat For Real 1
Hardest Jobs in the area Fri Bushesbake 33
How about that stinky run project? Fri Paddle walker 10
W + F = Ts Fri 3 Ring 20
Bring back the riverfest Fri Uncle Facts 18

Clearfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clearfield Mortgages