First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Your a joke

Akron, OH

#90 Nov 13, 2012
I don't even go there you stupid twat. Just saying that you have no clue what your commenting about. Does this common knowledge come from 10 people you say that go there and it is so horrible they won't they find another church? So do you think this is the only church who has people attend there who aren't what they claim to be inside the church doors. That would make every church a horrible place to go. Get a clue moron. I would much rather be self righteous than a punk ass little bitch who just retardedly comments on anything that you have no idea about and love the attention it gives you. Anything you say makes you a hypocrite because odds are anything you comment about you have no idea or experienced anything about it. Just running your little bitch mouth in hopes of it giving you the attention you desperately seek on topix.
Duck

Chester, WV

#91 Nov 13, 2012
You're an idiot. I said the ten people left that church.
Your a joke

Akron, OH

#92 Nov 13, 2012
Duck wrote:
You're an idiot. I said the ten people left that church.
so ten people don't go there anymore reflect the entire church present day? You have no clue what your talking about except from what a few people left god knows how long ago? I'm willing to bet more people have stayed at that church than has left. Regardless the point is that YOU have no idea what goes on there. Common knowledge is your a busy body gossip queen little bitch.
Duck

Chester, WV

#93 Nov 13, 2012
Your a joke wrote:
<quoted text> so ten people don't go there anymore reflect the entire church present day? You have no clue what your talking about except from what a few people left god knows how long ago? I'm willing to bet more people have stayed at that church than has left. Regardless the point is that YOU have no idea what goes on there. Common knowledge is your a busy body gossip queen little bitch.
Read the series of posts here and you'll find that your church is full of gossip and hate. the posts prove that. Are you too dumb to read?
Duck

Chester, WV

#94 Nov 13, 2012
Mens Retreat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't they use the money they spent for ammo this weekend on helping the poor? They need to practice what they preach.
Seems like there are current members not happy and posting the same story as others have been. Hypocrites is a common description throughout this thread. I'm not making this up.
Duck

Chester, WV

#95 Nov 13, 2012
Your a joke wrote:
<quoted text> Common knowledge is your a busy body gossip queen little bitch.
Common knowledge about anonymous person. You're an idiot.
Your a joke

Akron, OH

#96 Nov 13, 2012
Duck wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the series of posts here and you'll find that your church is full of gossip and hate. the posts prove that. Are you too dumb to read?
granted anyone reading anything from you would make anyone dumb after they read what you vomit on here but I seen a few comments from some people but certainly not the entire membership to warrant the entire church as a place to be avoided. Unfourtantely that is way over your head because your to stupid to realize that no matter where you are or what church, club, organization, etc that people may belong to not everyone will be happy all the time and it's unfair to group the entire organization in what a few people say especially if you have no idea what is about. To think it is that easy to understand and you can't wrap your small brain around that is just a waste of time so I'm done wasting time on you and you can continue to bash a church and it's members that have done nothing to you and don't even know anyone that goes there. So make yourself feel better and go on making accusations and add to the gossip you have no way if backing up or have first hand knowledge of. Your making accusations of a church for gossiping and your doing the same thing based on people who don't even attend the church any longer and I'm the hypocrite??? Enjoy yourself being a gossip queen on topix. Probably the only attention you get in your sad pathetic life.
Your a joke

Akron, OH

#97 Nov 13, 2012
Not my church but the way. Just wanting to know what makes you so sure this place is a horrible place to go other than the gossip that you here from people who at one time used to attend or what a few people that have posted on here. Who we don't even know attend there and if you are basing your whole idea that this place is a gossip fueled hate group on what you hear from a gossip site like this or people who used to go there but have no actual facts or firsthand knowledge of anything that goes on there. I think I may start going there and see what happens like if they treat me horrible and start spreading gossip about me on here or any other horrible you thing you can think of that they do to their visitors.
Dad

Chester, WV

#98 Nov 13, 2012
I've been to that church, and they are very cutthroat. Jami S. was one of many there that caused truoble.

Level 4

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#99 Nov 13, 2012
That church was and still is best church most of my family attend there that church is going places.
Dad

Chester, WV

#100 Nov 13, 2012
That explains alot.
previous member

Tyrone, PA

#101 Nov 16, 2012
Jami S wrote:
That church was and still is best church most of my family attend there that church is going places.
Wow, now that is most of the problem, it is a horrible church, I use to love to go there. But now I would never even think about going back there.It is truely unbelievable the way the board and the paster are. So many great people use to attend there, who I looked up to. Jami you were a trouble maker then, and still are. Pastor Riddle was the absolute best paster for that church.

Level 4

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#102 Nov 16, 2012
previous member wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, now that is most of the problem, it is a horrible church, I use to love to go there. But now I would never even think about going back there.It is truely unbelievable the way the board and the paster are. So many great people use to attend there, who I looked up to. Jami you were a trouble maker then, and still are. Pastor Riddle was the absolute best paster for that church.
He was a good pastor but like all pastors they call where they are called. Pastor Hill keeps coming back for a reason. I grew up in that church as many as my family has. Like I said when Riddle left that church I was a memeber and he stated he had blood on his hands..
Anonymous

Philipsburg, PA

#103 Nov 18, 2012
This is very sad all this hate and anger when we live in a world that needs love and understanding. If you believe these statements then you should pray for this church if you do not then still pray. A body of believers are still made of imperfect human beings who all have different opions stemmimg from different expereinces. Mercy is better than condenmnation. I guess the church must be doing something right because Jesus said they hated Him and they will hate you (John 15:18) rejoice when you they say all manner of evil things against you for righteouness sake. James 2:13 For he shall have judged without mercy, that have showed no mercy and mercy rejoiceth against judgement.
herman

Clearfield, PA

#104 Nov 18, 2012
you all have to be talking about west side methodist. that church is run by a few people and a few people only.they are control freaks. do it our way or it does not get done. the pastor is money hungry and does not do her job. the reason i changed to another church.
tit

Norwalk, OH

#105 Dec 19, 2012
pastor riddle was great and pastor tony we use to call him t diddy he was great. I use to play wrestle with Daniel pastor riddles son he was a sweet boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County Commissioner Election 2015 2 hr lighting lithograph 57
Harley Tards 2 hr Nuff said 3
Clearfield Music Thread (May '13) Fri metv 17
gary bowman (Jun '12) Apr 23 Walvin Calls 45
How do you cure laziness Apr 21 debunked 11
Girls with pretty feet Apr 20 trent 5
Local Politics Do you approve of Mark McCracken as Commissioner? (Oct '11) Apr 19 Ghost of Rex Read 14
More from around the web

Clearfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]