out to lunch

Clearfield, PA

#42 Oct 7, 2012
Feel the guilt wrote:
I went to a local church that made me feel guilty for buying a bottle of water every day. Then they gave me a list of things that the various pastors like so I would know what to buy them for pastor appreciation day. These were things like their favorite restaurant, etc. Red Lobster was one that stood out. I mean really? I thought it was very tacky and in no way reflected the way Jesus would want us to act. Ask me to give up bottled water while they dine at Red Lobster for free. No thanks.
do these pastors have other jobs besides being a pastor or are they supported entirely by the church? if being a pastor is their full time job they should be taking the congregation to lunch in appreciation for everything they have. sounds like greed.
out to lunch

Clearfield, PA

#44 Oct 7, 2012
The Brass Section wrote:
Its called faith .
do you attend this church?
disgusting

Twinsburg, OH

#46 Oct 14, 2012
ANDJUSTMAYBE wrote:
And just maybe the one that started this topix,is the one who is upset because,it was found out they arent aloud to run a daycare on the church property.As ,long as you were making your money,everything was fine.Just seems to me everything adds up here,the names and accusations.
well mayne so. But the daycare is somewhere else and still making money. So i am sure it wasnt about the money. Once again a bunch of lies. The church is allowed to have a daycare. That was just another lie they told the congregation. They said it was about the insurance. But couldnt show any papers to prove it. Paster Hill, Bob Plubell and Kevin Wisor are all crooks. They also kicked out the karate school remember. What church would take away the only place where some of these kids learn about GOD'S word. So u tell me..
maybe just maybe

Tyrone, PA

#47 Oct 25, 2012
(As ,long as you were making your money,everything was fine.) They are still in business and making money so what does this sentence even mean?????
It's because fat Kevin Wisor who can hardly walk without getting short of breath still pays employees under the table even after being investigated for the very same issue!!! It's funny pastor Ken wouldn't hire Kevin for any job at the church because his bids were too high but since kicking the pastor to the curb that fatass and his merry men have gotten every job there. Including a new roof that wasn't even needed!!! So go ahead Kevin charge 5x the amount it costs for a new roof that wasn't needed I no longer give any money to your church. Yes Kevin I talked to one of your so called roofers and he told me you pay under the table!!! So now you have the church involved in your little illegal operation!! I'm sure Bob Plubell and Pastor Hill are also pocketing some of the funds too!!! I hardly see any posts about the daycare and many about the people who run the church tells me most of the people reading this have visited or used to go to this church.
cant hyde

Clearfield, PA

#49 Oct 25, 2012
should a youth pastor be selling their wic on ebay? should a youth pastor be buying up game consoles at walmart and then sell them on ebay for 2 and 3 times the cost? is this type of behavior acceptable of someone leading youth?
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#50 Oct 25, 2012
A pastor hiding behind deception and manipulation. Shocking development indeed, right?
Anonymous

Elmora, PA

#51 Nov 7, 2012
maybe just maybe wrote:
(As ,long as you were making your money,everything was fine.) They are still in business and making money so what does this sentence even mean?????
It's because fat Kevin Wisor who can hardly walk without getting short of breath still pays employees under the table even after being investigated for the very same issue!!! It's funny pastor Ken wouldn't hire Kevin for any job at the church because his bids were too high but since kicking the pastor to the curb that fatass and his merry men have gotten every job there. Including a new roof that wasn't even needed!!! So go ahead Kevin charge 5x the amount it costs for a new roof that wasn't needed I no longer give any money to your church. Yes Kevin I talked to one of your so called roofers and he told me you pay under the table!!! So now you have the church involved in your little illegal operation!! I'm sure Bob Plubell and Pastor Hill are also pocketing some of the funds too!!! I hardly see any posts about the daycare and many about the people who run the church tells me most of the people reading this have visited or used to go to this church.
I dont know who you are or what you think you know but you have been given false info. The childrens room was done by Kevin hired by Ken C and the roof that was needed becasue of leaks was done by Kings construction. And you are cruel to make fun of a man with a fake leg the way he walks. Have you ever even been in this church you claim to know so much about
Disgrace

Akron, OH

#52 Nov 8, 2012
The people attending GTAG are the biggest hypocrites in town! Have you seen how they preach about other people on their facebook, but never talk about their own sin. Somebody else is always doing them wrong, while they make lies about politics, trash welfare people, yet half of them abuse the welfare system! One girl is always preaching about everyone else, and shes one of the most disrespectful haters there is. Glad I didn't bring my kids up in that church. They are all hypocrite scammers! Stay away from there! Satan resides in those walls!

Level 4

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#53 Nov 8, 2012
Yes Christy you are always right we know. You got deleted from that facebook for a reason.

Level 4

Location hidden

#54 Nov 8, 2012
yadda yadda yadda sounds like Christy F she got on one of my friends facebooks pages and started on her about welfare oh disgrace you probably are her lmao.
knowsthetruth

Woodland, PA

#55 Nov 8, 2012
Oh my goodness! I saw that conversation on FB so I know who the "girl" is and I know who "Christy F" is...and Christy F told her uncle he was going to hell because he had a different opinion then she did. He stated his opinion in a very respectful way and she just exploded on everyone. She is a liar. I thought the girl who had the original status handled it in a very intelligent manner and that Christy F was sounded like a nutcase. I do not belong to this church and have been on occasion attending with my child events and I feel that as with most churches there are little areas that can be improved, but for the really important things like fellowship, teaching godly principle and their youth program...it is a fine church and I would consider becoming part of their congregation.

Level 4

Location hidden

#56 Nov 8, 2012
No I no longer live in the area but bottom line is you only go to church when you choose it isn't the churches problem to bring your child up right. Everyone has an opinion, but to go on someone elses facebook and bash someone you know nothing about for being on welfare is wrong. Christy f is wrong I havent seen her in years. I have 2 of my children currently living with me in another state and their father pays nothing for them my current man does everything for them including when they came to live with us we had to buy them all new clothes to start school here.
OMG

Altoona, PA

#57 Nov 8, 2012
Jami S wrote:
No I no longer live in the area but bottom line is you only go to church when you choose it isn't the churches problem to bring your child up right. Everyone has an opinion, but to go on someone elses facebook and bash someone you know nothing about for being on welfare is wrong. Christy f is wrong I havent seen her in years. I have 2 of my children currently living with me in another state and their father pays nothing for them my current man does everything for them including when they came to live with us we had to buy them all new clothes to start school here.
Jamie you need to stop while you are ahead. I also used to attend GTAG when you attended.
Disgrace

Akron, OH

#58 Nov 8, 2012
I'm not Christie. She didn't even go to that church. I'll bet shes got her hands full today and no time to post on topix. I saw the conversation of people claiming to be christians trashing the poor. And that was a lie about how much welfare people get yes god doesn't like liars. Jami is always on welfare. Had all her kids signed up for disability. I knew her when her and pete attended GTAG and claimed to worship the devil. I went there five years ago, this is how I know what goes on there. I live in mineral springs down the road from white trash hypocrite jami.

Level 4

Location hidden

#59 Nov 8, 2012
Christy F did attend that church and yes she was on this one facebook friend of mine running her chops. None of my girls were on disability I NEVER worshiped the devil though Peter did all the time but went to church cause he thought is what I wanted him to do. Sure what wife don't want her husband to go to church with her children and herself. I didn't want him to go to church and fake to be a Christian. But he is a grown Man. I beleive in God and My extended family know that I have nothing to explain to any of the world I grow up in church.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#60 Nov 8, 2012
Christians that attack the poor are the worst kind of self-proclaimed Christians. They're doing the exact opposite of what Jesus advocated. They're not followers, they're just fans. Fans that cherry-pick and hide behind certain aspects of the faith when appropriate and ignore others.

"I like your Christ. I don't like your Christians; they're so unlike your Christ.".-- Gandhi
pulpit

Clearfield, PA

#61 Nov 8, 2012
The poor or the entitlement crowd? I know area churches are tired of the same scammers hopping from church to church seeking money.

Level 4

Location hidden

#62 Nov 8, 2012
pulpit wrote:
The poor or the entitlement crowd? I know area churches are tired of the same scammers hopping from church to church seeking money.
I am sure they are and its probably the same people over and over again. Some people do need help from time to time but not get your rent paid by welfare your heat and still go to churches this in my opinion is wrong.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#63 Nov 8, 2012
Jami S wrote:
<quoted text> I am sure they are and its probably the same people over and over again. Some people do need help from time to time but not get your rent paid by welfare your heat and still go to churches this in my opinion is wrong.
Agreed.
Sharon hallman

United States

#68 Nov 9, 2012
pulpit wrote:
That's exactly what this so called Christian daycare was doing and was voted out by the entire congregation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate flags at Gettysburg 3 min straight and proud 23
Kids and Topix (Sep '10) 45 min jami 102
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 1 hr NMB 419
not in our town! 2 hr Eddie 55
dingers shut down by board of health (Dec '10) 3 hr Josh K 1,147
tick tock 9 hr chad allen 20
Place of the Rocks 16 hr Sam 51
More from around the web

Clearfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE