First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Serious

Patton, PA

#1 Aug 30, 2012
This is a comment about an area church ( which I won't say the name but is next to a fast food resturant) This church is run by a board who are as crooked as they come!! They lie, steal and misuse church money for their own benefit. One member of the board has already been investigatged for lying about paying employees under the table with his own business but yet they voted him in as part of the church. The pastor is related to this man so he does and says whatever he warrants. This church has thrown out so many other pastors. I would just like to warn people of this church they are more like a cult!!! I have never met anyone as unprofessional as this group of boardmembers. I would rather take this to a higher level but I have tried and it seems they do not have anyone to answer to so they can do as they please and misuse church funds and property all they want. Just don't fall for their fake Christian front. They will take your money every Sunday and it ends up being misused!!!!
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#2 Aug 30, 2012
You want to warn everyone about it and then refuse to offer the name?

Cool story, bro.
ten11

Philipsburg, PA

#3 Aug 30, 2012
Must be the one near Dairy Queen. If you feel that way dont give an offering. Its not required.
Serious

Patton, PA

#4 Aug 30, 2012
Reverend Irreverent wrote:
You want to warn everyone about it and then refuse to offer the name?
Cool story, bro.
Well I think maybe you're smart enough to figure it. I don't think it wise to post a name on here. As for the offering yes that is correct I don't have to give or attend this church but it is a CHURCH and not suppose to act like this.
Berated

Strongsville, OH

#5 Aug 30, 2012
I knew after the second sentence the poster was talking about Glad Tidings. Haha! I know a lot of people that left there. I think it's cursed by Satan. Either that or it's because most of the parishioners are from Bradford township and we all know the nutcases breed there.
welfare

Clearfield, PA

#6 Aug 30, 2012
Berated wrote:
I knew after the second sentence the poster was talking about Glad Tidings. Haha! I know a lot of people that left there. I think it's cursed by Satan. Either that or it's because most of the parishioners are from Bradford township and we all know the nutcases breed there.
When you mention Bradford Township please be more specific...it would be just the areas of Shiloh, Spring Valley & Woodland (nut cases & interbreed)
YOUAREDISCUSTING

Clearfield, PA

#7 Aug 30, 2012
SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU ATTEND THIS CHURCH IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT ANYTHING THERE? OR MAYBE YOU ARE MAD AT ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS THAT ATTEND THERE.CAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE WHINING LIKE A LITTLE BABY.THAT PASTOR IS ONE OF THE BEST THERE IS ,AND I DO NOT ATTEND THERE.IF YOU ARE MAD AT ONE PERSON DONT TAKE YOUR SPITE OUT ON THE WHOLE CONGREGATION.IF YOU DO GO TO CHURCH AT ALL YOU APPARENTLY ARENT LEARNING ANYTHING,MAYBE YOU NEED TO BE MORE RECEPTIVE TO WHAT IS BEING TAUGHT !
Layman

Clearfield, PA

#8 Aug 31, 2012
YOUAREDISCUSTING wrote:
SO ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU ATTEND THIS CHURCH IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT ANYTHING THERE? OR MAYBE YOU ARE MAD AT ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS THAT ATTEND THERE.CAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE WHINING LIKE A LITTLE BABY.THAT PASTOR IS ONE OF THE BEST THERE IS ,AND I DO NOT ATTEND THERE.IF YOU ARE MAD AT ONE PERSON DONT TAKE YOUR SPITE OUT ON THE WHOLE CONGREGATION.IF YOU DO GO TO CHURCH AT ALL YOU APPARENTLY ARENT LEARNING ANYTHING,MAYBE YOU NEED TO BE MORE RECEPTIVE TO WHAT IS BEING TAUGHT !
tell it to the Pope.
Berated

Sunbury, OH

#10 Aug 31, 2012
welfare wrote:
<quoted text>When you mention Bradford Township please be more specific...it would be just the areas of Shiloh, Spring Valley & Woodland (nut cases & interbreed)
Don't forget Bigler!
Berated

Sunbury, OH

#11 Aug 31, 2012
YOUAREDISCUSTING wrote:
And This comes from the same person who stars with Jami Swanson in the clearfield topix Jerry Springer show. Ha!
Yea, Glad Tidings is doing wonders for you...NOT!
YOUAREDISCUSTING

Clearfield, PA

#12 Aug 31, 2012
IF I WAS SO UPSET WITH A CHURCH ,AND EVERYTHING THEY DO,I WOULD GET OUT.DONT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY, GO TO THE ONES YOU HAVE THE PROBLEM WITH AND TELL THEM.I AM SURE THE PASTOR WILL LISTEN.AND I SUPPOSE THAT YOU ARE A FAITHFUL PERSON ,THAT TITHES YOUR MONEY, AND ATTENDS REGULARLY?
wtf

Ashley, MI

#13 Aug 31, 2012
YOUAREDISCUSTING wrote:
IF I WAS SO UPSET WITH A CHURCH ,AND EVERYTHING THEY DO,I WOULD GET OUT.DONT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY, GO TO THE ONES YOU HAVE THE PROBLEM WITH AND TELL THEM.I AM SURE THE PASTOR WILL LISTEN.AND I SUPPOSE THAT YOU ARE A FAITHFUL PERSON ,THAT TITHES YOUR MONEY, AND ATTENDS REGULARLY?
why are we hollering????

Level 4

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#14 Aug 31, 2012
GTAG church is a wonderful church. If you don't like something they are doing them go to a board meeting. I enjoyed my time that was spent there. Apparently you have never looked up about Denominational churches.
Butt Out

Clearfield, PA

#15 Aug 31, 2012
Jami S wrote:
GTAG church is a wonderful church. If you don't like something they are doing them go to a board meeting. I enjoyed my time that was spent there. Apparently you have never looked up about Denominational churches.
I thought you didn't live here anymore and have been out of the area for awhile? You don't know anything that is going on there now. Just stay in your little motel room and be quiet.
Serious

Patton, PA

#16 Aug 31, 2012
Jami S wrote:
Honestly I used to think so at first too!! I have talked to the pastor and he is as arrogant as they come. Ok I can just walk into a board meeting and express that my money is being misused and that I think the board is full of thieves. You people kill me apparently they know what they are doing and continue to do it and cover their tracks well. Why do you think this church has had so many pastors in the last 5 yrs. They keep kicking the good ones to the curb!! This is not a matter of opinion but one of fact so like it all you want I am just stating the obvious and truth!! This is why I don't go to church any more!!
previous member

Philipsburg, PA

#17 Aug 31, 2012
Jami S wrote:
yes Jami, I agree it used to be a wonderful church, when Pastor Riddle was there, he was and still is a great Pastor. However Paster Hill should have stayed gone, He is crooked, and I will name names. It should be known to all what is really going on. There used to be a christian based Karate class for Kids and adults. Pastor Hill, Kevin Wisor and Bob Plubell all board members threw her out, not to mention the christian based childcare that is also there whom they also have kicked out. Why because of their own greed, they do things they dont wont anyone else to see. It is apparent that not everyone involved has a choice to just get up and leave when children of GOD are their biggest concern. But they will be very soon. I would never give any money to that church at this point until the pastor and his followers leave. What a disgrace to GOD and the christian faith. These people are teaching the word of GOD to our children who may never be taught anywhere else. Now you tell me this is GOD's Church. IT IS NOT.
xmember

Clearfield, PA

#18 Aug 31, 2012
Sounds like another church with the abusive and gossiping childrens pastor.

Level 4

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#19 Aug 31, 2012
Even Pastor Riddle said he had blood on his hands. Not sure what he ment by that but Yes I agree he was a good Pastor. I grew up with Pastor Hills teachings. Both in my book have been very good.
Religion

Clearfield, PA

#20 Aug 31, 2012
is the biggest scam in history. Their is no prof the accounts of the bible ever happend. Stories passed down 1000+ years before the jews even existed. The great flood has holes in it's stores. I will give a $120,000 reward for any SCIENTIFIC PROF anything happened in the bible.
LMAO

Clearfield, PA

#21 Aug 31, 2012
Religion wrote:
is the biggest scam in history. Their is no prof the accounts of the bible ever happend. Stories passed down 1000+ years before the jews even existed. The great flood has holes in it's stores. I will give a $120,000 reward for any SCIENTIFIC PROF anything happened in the bible.
I will give a $120,000 reward. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Curwensville Man Waives Charges for Allegedly N... 1 hr SayWhat 5
News Pennsylvania sheriff's call for posse draws 452... (Apr '16) 2 hr Rufus 158
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 6 hr _FLATLINE-------- 1,272
City of Clearfield 12 hr Karen Smith 23
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' Dec 2 texas pete 18
News Two Clearfield County officers charged over kni... (Feb '08) Nov 30 Inept system 356
Who is Gene Parmesan TODAY? Nov 25 Karen 66

Clearfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clearfield Mortgages