Griz

Altoona, PA

#1 Jul 7, 2011
Thoughts?
hunter

United States

#2 Jul 7, 2011
Yes, we should be able to hunt on sundays. Most of the people[men & women] work a six day aweek schedule, and would provide them, with time to enjoy their sport. You can fish on Sunday, you can go get drunk at a bar on Sunday, and even buy beer on Sunday. So why can't we hunt? It's f#%king bullshit that we can't hunt on Sunday!

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Altoona, PA

#3 Jul 7, 2011
it's a good idea. i know i like to go to dairy queen and hunt sundays. i exspecially like hot fudge. i like my fudge packed with lots of nuts sprinkled on talp
worker and hunter

Clearfield, PA

#4 Jul 7, 2011
Since when do most people work a 6 day work schedule?
Anonymous

Miami Beach, FL

#5 Jul 7, 2011
I say no only because other people should feel safe to take a walk,or with their pet, or hike,and Sunday Is the only day that is possible.I know a lot of people including me,that only adventure around four wheeling on Sunday out of respect for the hunters,I think that's more than fair.
Tricia

United States

#6 Jul 7, 2011
I think that they should reserve certain sundays for hunting. The reason is out of respect for those who do like to hike, walk or whatever on sundays and those who do work Monday thru Saturday. My husband is a hunter and works Monday thru Friday and some saturdays...
beer gut

Clearfield, PA

#7 Jul 8, 2011
you guys are a bunch of dam n rednecks, theres no need to hunt on sundees!
Redneck

Cumberland, MD

#8 Jul 8, 2011
Yea we should be allowed to hunt on sundays. All the other days we spend fishin and ridin our ATVs. We need a day dedicated to huntin
hillbilly

United States

#9 Jul 8, 2011
I am a hunter always have been dont miss a season but Sundat is a day of rest thats what it is intended for.

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Clearfield, PA

#10 Jul 8, 2011
I heard that it was legal to hunt Crows on sunday? I dont think i would be eating one but from what i hear it is the hardest animal to keep around. If you miss one shot your day is over. Also hillbilly is right your not suppose to hunt the meal you eat on sunday but as for rest i doubt that will happen
blunt force trauma

Apopka, FL

#12 Jul 10, 2011
Hunting season lasts about 4 months for the most part. Sunday hunting should have been allowed in Pa. a long time ago, were far behind the times.

Cosmik (above) says no because they want to hike or walk their dog and they feel "its fair" that we give them that ONE day.

I say you already have 7 days/ week the other 8 months of the year. If you are afraid to spend time in the woods during hunting season wear orange or dont go - youve got the other 8 months.

Worker and hunter says "since when do MOST people work a 6 day work schedule"

Probably right - MOST dont work 6 days/ week but MANY do and they should have Sunday to hunt.
Ralphie

Uniontown, PA

#13 Nov 27, 2012
The pa gameless commission has f'ed up our deer herd and deer hunting enough in this state for the demands of the timber industry & enviroqueers. They dont need another day to mismanage

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#14 Nov 27, 2012
There is other game than deer to hunt. Did you see all the trees (chestnut I believe) they have been planting and have fenced in where there was tree cutting and drilling? I see nothing wrong with Sunday hunting.
Spiny

Philipsburg, PA

#15 Nov 27, 2012
Hunting should be banned all together, most people are still hung over and it's dangerous.
Marsh Rat

Canton, OH

#16 Nov 27, 2012
I personally could care less if I get a deer or not,or any other game for that matter.Enjoying my time in the field is what counts.Anyways,my "game" is waterfowl hunting (ducks & geese),deer are secondary.I can understand some private landowners not wanting Sunday hunting allowed,public land is a different matter.
Consider the landowner

Curwensville, PA

#17 Nov 27, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
There is other game than deer to hunt. Did you see all the trees (chestnut I believe) they have been planting and have fenced in where there was tree cutting and drilling? I see nothing wrong with Sunday hunting.
What if the landowners want a break from all the window-licking road hunters like yourself stumbling around trashing up their property? If PA ever legislates Sunday hunting, I can guarantee there will be even more private lands posted than there are now. Grow up and get a life, Tard.
Webfoot

Canton, OH

#18 Nov 27, 2012
There is other game to hunt,like waterfowl (ducks & geese) is my passion.Deer hunting is secondary,I could care less if I get a deer or not,or any other game for that matter.Enjoying my time in the field is what counts,but that has become lost on some people.As far as Sunday hunting is concerned,I can understand private landowners not wanting it,but on public land it's a different matter.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#19 Nov 27, 2012
Consider the landowner wrote:
<quoted text>
What if the landowners want a break from all the window-licking road hunters like yourself stumbling around trashing up their property? If PA ever legislates Sunday hunting, I can guarantee there will be even more private lands posted than there are now. Grow up and get a life, Tard.
You must be a young punk. Your post makes no sense whatsoever. You're nothing but a babbling idiot. Take your own advise then come back and post as an adult.
my humble opinion

Lititz, PA

#20 Nov 28, 2012
if you're 40 or 50 years old and you still have the desire to drive around town with a dead deer on the roof of your car, you have serious mental problems.

I agree with the poster above....grow the f*ck up.
great hunter

Clearfield, PA

#21 Dec 14, 2012
Griz wrote:
Thoughts?
i think it should be allowed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karma Daily 1 hr commonsense 67
News Citizens Raise Concerns Over Sheriff's Voluntee... 2 hr Facts 308
News Two Clearfield County officers charged over kni... (Feb '08) 2 hr Facts 233
Bloom and berry bash a bust 2 hr Facts 17
Sitting judge lawsuit 4 hr Nope 7
Where has the money gone for the stinky run flo... 12 hr The buck stops 9
Robbie blew the money for sidewalk replacement Mon long day 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clearfield Mortgages