cheater cheater
bullshit

Hillsboro, KY

#1 Feb 12, 2010
Does any body know anything about james raifsnider cheating on his wife
Kourtnee

Hillsboro, KY

#2 Feb 13, 2010
well to be honest i don't see James doing anything to hurt Linda or his kid's.... and if James did do something that stupid well it wouldn't be good... but like i said i don't see James hurting Linda... By the way everyone messes up once in a while.
tamela

Morehead, KY

#3 Feb 17, 2010
this is linda mom james wouldnt hurt linda or the kids he love them alot he would kill someone over his wife and his kids they are his life
tamela

Morehead, KY

#4 Feb 17, 2010
bullshit wrote:
Does any body know anything about james raifsnider cheating on his wife
why the hell you saying that james raifsnider is cheating on his wife she is my dautar james really love her alot. why dont people stay out of it that beween them not you
back

Morehead, KY

#5 Feb 19, 2010
you all are full of shi* he has done it many times he was with another woman when they child died come on. and has been with a few since then stop covering for him. linda is just nieve and dont want to believe it she has caught him before now hasn't she. and i know of a few times he has had the girl stay at their house that makes it more convient i guess. open you eyes and see him for what he is
i am concerned

Olive Hill, KY

#6 Mar 5, 2010
evalyn barker thats who it is with she has a std and he has had sex with her he uses his wife for her money and sex bc evalyn is so fat it probally makes him sick when he fu#ks her

Since: May 09

Grayson

#7 Mar 5, 2010
Okay this is Kourtnee, Linda's sister in-law
And iv gotta say you people are very immature people who really need to get a life and stay the heck outta everyone Else's. it's dang sad you low life/no good piece of crap people cant do anything better with yall's life's i mean heck don't you have a job or kids to attend too or something?
And by the way who's the girls that James supposedly invited over to their house because i really don't see him doing something that darn stupid.
hard headed bitch

Vanceburg, KY

#8 Mar 25, 2010
james when you get your butt kicked im going to laugh maybe you will see how your wife and your two other girlfriends feel why dont you get a life or a ass kickin you choose
United States

#10 Jul 26, 2016
Is this a topic of men named James who cheat? Good! Add James Holbrook to the list. Asked me out and never bothered to tell me he was married or had a girlfriend. Pothead!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 167,525
State police bust on 1002 11 min Bronco 1
Chris Ballinger 41 min sean connery 2
Fire on Clearfield Hill 54 min Roy 3
my brother needs help getting his permit 56 min Roy 7
Garvin ridge 1 hr toto 2
Dogs for sale 1 hr Tom 1

Clearfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clearfield Mortgages