Who do you support for Sheriff in Ken...

Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Rowan County) in 2010?

Posted in the Clearfield Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
jack rocks

Lexington, KY

#1 Oct 11, 2010
So much has been said about jack mainly because everybody knows so much about him.why would we trade somebody we know that well for somebody we know so little about.
doc

Morehead, KY

#2 Oct 11, 2010
He's the better of the two candidates.
What

Grayson, KY

#3 Oct 12, 2010
time for a change
i know

Morehead, KY

#4 Oct 12, 2010
Jack is too old. Someone else is running the show.
hello

Morehead, KY

#5 Oct 12, 2010
Jack is not in charge he is a puppet on a string everything is now falling apart.
facts

Olive Hill, KY

#6 Oct 12, 2010
jack is too old
independent voter

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Oct 12, 2010
jack is a career democrat socialist and a disgrace to the county. He never works and is involved in the drug trade in rowan county and should be arrested
Liz

Olive Hill, KY

#8 Oct 12, 2010
He is the better man. Jack has been in office way to long...
hammer

Morehead, KY

#9 Oct 13, 2010
Liz wrote:
He is the better man. Jack has been in office way to long...
How do you figure he is the better man? Because Jack has been in office too long, that makes him a worse choice for the job??

Another confusing post.
back2back

Morehead, KY

#10 Oct 13, 2010
Stumpy gets 6 votes in my 2 houses.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11 Oct 13, 2010
Jack is an honest hard working individual that has done a great job and why would you want to mess with success!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12 Oct 13, 2010
What wrote:
time for a change
Why would you change something that is not broken?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 Oct 13, 2010
independent voter wrote:
jack is a career democrat socialist and a disgrace to the county. He never works and is involved in the drug trade in rowan county and should be arrested
Jack does not do drugs nor does he sell drugs. He is not a socialist but he is a democrat. He has never disgraced Rowan County and you should think about what you say before you say it. My mother alwsys said: "if you can't say anything nice about someone than don't say anything".

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#14 Oct 13, 2010
hello wrote:
Jack is not in charge he is a puppet on a string everything is now falling apart.
You are having a bad dream and should wake up from the drugs you are on!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#15 Oct 13, 2010
doc wrote:
He's the better of the two candidates.
I couldn't agree more.
clayton

Morehead, KY

#16 Oct 13, 2010
turtlesoup wrote:
<quoted text>Jack does not do drugs nor does he sell drugs. He is not a socialist but he is a democrat. He has never disgraced Rowan County and you should think about what you say before you say it. My mother alwsys said: "if you can't say anything nice about someone than don't say anything".
then you did not learn anything from mommy did you?
hammer

Morehead, KY

#17 Oct 13, 2010
He hasn't fabricated his past like the other guy.
my feelings

Olive Hill, KY

#18 Oct 13, 2010
hammer wrote:
He hasn't fabricated his past like the other guy.
What planet are you from? Just asking. What don't you see wrong in the picture?
Just tell me why I should vote for him.
I see no reason. I feel no reason.
Everyone I know says no because they are against DRUGS in our community.To many people been hit by the bull. So now you tell me why? I have said in this post and others, In other words. WE NEED SOMEONE WHO WILL ELEMINATE DRUGS AND FREE OUR COMMUNITY OF THIS BULL CRAP. Escuse the caps but yea ,I am yelling. We need drugs out, not just around election time.(Or when we get caught up in it). I don't do drugs ,don't want my kids and grandkids doing them so we need the BullCrappers of the streets and behind bars.
sam smith

Morehead, KY

#19 Oct 14, 2010
Time to clean house
hammer

Morehead, KY

#20 Oct 14, 2010
my feelings wrote:
<quoted text>
What planet are you from? Just asking. What don't you see wrong in the picture?
Just tell me why I should vote for him.
I see no reason. I feel no reason.
Everyone I know says no because they are against DRUGS in our community.To many people been hit by the bull. So now you tell me why? I have said in this post and others, In other words. WE NEED SOMEONE WHO WILL ELEMINATE DRUGS AND FREE OUR COMMUNITY OF THIS BULL CRAP. Escuse the caps but yea ,I am yelling. We need drugs out, not just around election time.(Or when we get caught up in it). I don't do drugs ,don't want my kids and grandkids doing them so we need the BullCrappers of the streets and behind bars.
And one man is going to do that? The Sheriff, whose primary charge is collecting taxes is going to clean out all the drugs in the county? WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM? If they elect the other guy do you think he'll be able to use his handful of deputies to clean up the county? Why not bash KSP, MPD, MSU pd while your so viciously attacking the Sheriff's office?

You were asking why you should vote for Jack? I can't convince you to do anything. The reason why I'M voting for him is simply because he's done the job longer than his opponent has work experiance. Everything this guy has put on the internet so proud to show everyone has been changed several times over. No one knows his real military experiance or how he was discharged, the man claims to be a christian then goes around to local fire depts and tells stories of beating up several men at a time, he hasn't had fulltime employment in over 15 years, now ask yourself why is that? Is he too good to work in any other field than law enforcment? Ask yourself why he hasn't been able to gain employment with a law enforcment agency? Because they put you through tests to see if you're capable mentally or physically to be an officer, and obviously he wasn't.

One thing I know about Carter, he isn't a nut case. That's why I choose to vote for him. One man can't clean up the city, it takes a joint effort. This is all my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clearfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr now 163,425
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr oops 26,089
Max Hammond 2 hr Point Made 22
cops 4 hr Angel 5
The End of an ERROR 6 hr Wisdom 303
Funeral Service in Olive Hill Ky 6 hr Point Made 4
Real reason no truck stop in Pleasent Valley 6 hr Point Made 5

Clearfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clearfield Mortgages