Roon at the inn: Dick's Country Inn

Roon at the inn: Dick's Country Inn

There are 2 comments on the Globegazette.com story from Feb 25, 2008, titled Roon at the inn: Dick's Country Inn. In it, Globegazette.com reports that:

“Hopefully, one of the kids or someone would like to take it over”

Dick Formanek was tempted to close the Country Inn after the death of his mother, Agnes, but continues to operate it on Wednesdays with assistance from family members. via Globegazette.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Globegazette.com.

haugeb

United States

#1 Feb 28, 2008
DICK, THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES. I HOPE YOU KEEP THE INN GOING FOR MANY MORE YEARS. I AM ONE OF THE STEPPING STONES WHO USED TO PLAY FOR $30 A NIGHT. REMEMBER THE STEPPING STONES? DOUG FORMANEK, JOHN AND LEN MCCORMICK, DAVE FREDERICKS, RON MALLARD AND ME BUTCH HAUGE.
dyna

Auburn Hills, MI

#2 Mar 3, 2008
Used to hit the fish fries and they were the best!!Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clear Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sweden's Mall Oct '17 Watch It 1
News Clear Lake considers smoking ban at parks, beaches Sep '17 jacob 7
News Iowa bill would make it easier to opt out kids ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 freedomOFchoice 1
May We See You (Apr '16) Apr '16 Been to See 1
News We Ran Hillary Clinton's Symptoms Through WebMD... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 8
2 fewer ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Dave 3
News Election 2016: Campaign run-ins on the July 4th... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Sandygillman 11

Clear Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clear Lake Mortgages