Giuliani's daughter backing Obama

Giuliani's daughter backing Obama

There are 24 comments on the York News-Times story from Aug 6, 2007, titled Giuliani's daughter backing Obama. In it, York News-Times reports that:

“There's obviously a little problem that exists between me and his wife”

The daughter of Republican hopeful Rudy Giuliani has signaled she's backing Democrat Barack Obama for president. via York News-Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York News-Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

NorCal

#1 Aug 6, 2007
Oh God I love it!

Once in awhile the soap opera becomes truly entertaining.
henry

Canaan, NH

#2 Aug 6, 2007
O.K., so, we've established that she's a crank... now, does that come from Rudy or the ex... or both.

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#3 Aug 6, 2007
If Rudy gets elected will her and the brother get Secret Service protection.? Will they want to for go that service?

NorCal

#5 Aug 6, 2007
running bare wrote:
and this matters...how?
she doesn't like her daddy...big deal...
It matters because once in a while we get to laugh at how ridiculous the whole thing really is.
sobeit

Burlington, VT

#6 Aug 7, 2007
henry wrote:
O.K., so, we've established that she's a crank... now, does that come from Rudy or the ex... or both.
She is not a crank, just a typical teenager!

This is all much to do about nothing, ask any parent raising teenagers. She is young, bright, inquisitive, idealistic and still learning. God Bless all the Teenagers of the World and pray they will be more successful than their foolish elders.
Wise guy

United States

#7 Aug 7, 2007
Maybe it's because B.O. is circulating the rumor among young people that he will legalize marijuana.Same as Carter and Clinton did.
sobeit

Burlington, VT

#8 Aug 7, 2007
Wise guy wrote:
Maybe it's because B.O. is circulating the rumor among young people that he will legalize marijuana.Same as Carter and Clinton did.
You are living in the past young people don't smoke marijuana anymore. That is a bad habit of the Bushite crowd.
frog gig

Jerseyville, IL

#9 Aug 7, 2007
ya know what they say about`m , once ya go barrack you`ll never go back
Wise guy

United States

#10 Aug 7, 2007
sobeit wrote:
<quoted text>
You are living in the past young people don't smoke marijuana anymore. That is a bad habit of the Bushite crowd.
And you are living in a cloud of smoke that bears no semblance to reality.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#11 Aug 7, 2007
I appaud her.. just being a family member doesn't make Rudy a good choice in her mind.... good for her.
schmitty

United States

#12 Aug 7, 2007
she can waste her vote on a loser that wants to pass a law for kindergardners to have vivid sex education against parental wishes. Rudy is a proven winner - while obama hussein is a proven whiner! GO Rudy! she is a irresponsible turncoat teenage burnout!

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#13 Aug 7, 2007
I can't understand why she would do this: embarrass her daddy so.

After all, it's not like Giuliani tried to throw his wife, her mommy; and her brother, and herself out in the street to move his girlfriend into their house, is it?

Is it?

Brentwood, NY

#14 Aug 7, 2007
Teenage girl makes ill advised choice for president to spite her father... now there's a shocker.

Brentwood, NY

#15 Aug 7, 2007
sobeit wrote:
<quoted text>
You are living in the past young people don't smoke marijuana anymore.
Yeah they destroy their livers and damage their hearts with Jim Beam instead...
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory...

“2 Rights Make A Reverse”

Since: Jul 07

Ft Lauderdale

#16 Aug 7, 2007
She probably got tired of Rudy taking her dresses without permission.

NorCal

#17 Aug 7, 2007
schmitty wrote:
she can waste her vote on a loser that wants to pass a law for kindergardners to have vivid sex education against parental wishes. Rudy is a proven winner - while obama hussein is a proven whiner! GO Rudy! she is a irresponsible turncoat teenage burnout!
More erumors from those who have to resort to fabrication. Pass a law for kindergaden sex ed, you are truly full of it.
sobeit

Burlington, VT

#19 Aug 8, 2007
schmitty wrote:
If I recall correctly Ronald Reagan had rebellious children that didn't sway to his politics!
Could it be because of broken family values, Daddy's never home and not involved in their children's lives. Maybe if Daddy wasn't experimenting with sex outside the home instead of being involved with his daughter's life she wouldn't be rebelling. At the age of 17 you are not a turncoat, you are just seeking attention that you never received at home.

Schmitty, you are so good at name calling of people you don't truly know....maybe you should take a good look in the mirror!
sobeit

Burlington, VT

#20 Aug 8, 2007
Carter Burke wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah they destroy their livers and damage their hearts with Jim Beam instead...
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory...
I know isn't it sad!

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#21 Aug 8, 2007
CzechYourFacts wrote:
She probably got tired of Rudy taking her dresses without permission.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wise guy

United States

#22 Aug 8, 2007
Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
More erumors from those who have to resort to fabrication. Pass a law for kindergaden sex ed, you are truly full of it.
I'm surprised you didn't hear about this,after all it was reported in the leftstream media.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clear Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Select Showing Jul 10 Terri Hastings 1
Mr. Signature Song Jun '16 Charotte Minded W... 1
May We See You Apr '16 Been to See 1
News Hillary Clinton Records Video Message for Trump... (Dec '15) Apr '16 private guy 19
News Actress Susan Sarandon Campaigns for Sanders in... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Who Cares 29
News We Ran Hillary Clinton's Symptoms Through WebMD... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 8
Do remember a tractor repairman from 1968???? (Oct '15) Oct '15 Lookin4ever 1

Clear Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clear Lake Mortgages