Next Last
who

Durant, OK

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Who got shot at McDonalds today?
Concerned Citizen

United States

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Is this in any connection with the high speed chase a bit ago?
What

Noble, OK

#3 Feb 27, 2013
What happened!!? When did it happen?
who

Durant, OK

#4 Feb 27, 2013
happened just a bit ago. Heard Blades shot the man. And he's critical. Don't know if it was a high speed chase or not.
in the know

Ardmore, OK

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Wasn't Blades
Fat

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Mcdonalds on turnpike ??
in the know

Ardmore, OK

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Critical????? Maybe till they got to Antlers ER
Concerned Citizen

United States

#8 Feb 27, 2013
I heard the helicopter come in. They might have flown them out.
pilgrim

United States

#9 Feb 27, 2013
how many got shot? was it a holdup or what?
JustLookin

Broken Bow, OK

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Looked alot like Bart Trotters car. Went by about 10 minutes after it happened. Suppose to be on the 10 o'clock news though.
news

United States

#11 Feb 27, 2013
News said a trooper shot a man in a stolen vehicle. said the man ran from the trooper and pulled a rifle on him. Said the victim was flown out to Tulsa.
axle foley

United States

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Turpike duty make ya a bit trigger happy plus if u shoot and murder the unarmed "perp"(super trooper lingo for suspect) hell they put your picture in da paper n make ya trooper of the year...MOMMY LOOK I MADE NEWSPAPER!!!!!!!!!
news

United States

#14 Feb 27, 2013
axle foley wrote:
Turpike duty make ya a bit trigger happy plus if u shoot and murder the unarmed "perp"(super trooper lingo for suspect) hell they put your picture in da paper n make ya trooper of the year...MOMMY LOOK I MADE NEWSPAPER!!!!!!!!!
The chase started inside antlers city limits so how would the trooper be on turnpike duty?
Speculating

United States

#15 Feb 28, 2013
news wrote:
<quoted text>
The chase started inside antlers city limits so how would the trooper be on turnpike duty?
Who said trooper was in pursuit in city limits? Could have been city and county and they dispatched trooper on turnpike. Who knows and what does it matter. They got him!
Darn you

Norman, OK

#16 Feb 28, 2013
Let that be a lesson to you, leave things alone that don't belong to you.............
get a clue

Somerset, VA

#17 Feb 28, 2013
axle foley wrote:
if you ever have a kidnapped child you would want the state troops to take arms and do away with the sob. That trooper has to live. With the fact that He shot someone.He was doing this job. Tell me if your staring at someone who doesn't care enough about the danger he put the public in during the pursuit and he had a gun pointed at you would you not shoot
unarmed

Durant, OK

#18 Feb 28, 2013
word is the man was unarmed.
get a clue

Somerset, VA

#19 Feb 28, 2013
Hear say, or facts....do the people who say this work at the gas station? Cause it was right outside the window.. or mcdonalds? Maybe I just hate the wrap that law enforcement get when something like this happens. I pulled up at the store yesterday after it happened in the law enforcement officers where all very concerned with the situation. Not one was taking any of it lightly.
armed

Farmingdale, NY

#20 Feb 28, 2013
unarmed wrote:
word is the man was unarmed.
If you had watch the news last night on channel 12 you would have been able to see the rifle he was carrying in vehicle with him. Same new also showed shells on the ground next to his car. I
um wait

Durant, OK

#21 Feb 28, 2013
armed wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had watch the news last night on channel 12 you would have been able to see the rifle he was carrying in vehicle with him. Same new also showed shells on the ground next to his car. I
No blood on the gun. Blood inside the vehicle. If that gun had been on him with all the blood, wouldn't the gun be bloody too? I don't know for sure what happened, just an observation. The gun was clean. Totally clean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Morman 4 hr Bless them 7
Local pastor arrest for incest- child sexual abuse 7 hr Please be careful 28
What a shock, Dodds house burnt Sat Crazy itch 4
need directions to jb watts house Sat comingtovisit 3
This rightwing idiot is trying to say.... (Sep '09) Fri Free Thinker 69
who are the mechanics in town ? Fri wildchild72 1
Congrats President Clinton Fri LockHerUp 2

Clayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance