No name

Clayton, OK

#1 Oct 21, 2011
A stupid pothead, that abused his wife and kids and needs to get the hell out clayton
QQ

Clayton, OK

#2 Oct 21, 2011
Hell, you just described half of Clayton.
truthful

Broken Bow, OK

#3 Nov 14, 2011
thank you so much now i know aleast one person has a brain he does need to get out of clayton his wife and her kids along with him
real truth

Clayton, OK

#4 Dec 31, 2011
Some people are really bitter, Because his WIFES KIDS have done nothing to anyone...... i believe one is a 12 year old little girl that is a straight A student, the other one is a 14 year old BOY that is onry and only needs someone to guide him in the right place, and the other one is a mother of two babys that she takes care of by her self.... maybe you should get a life and stop talking about children that has done nothing to you!!!!!!! "TRUTHFUL"
courtney kilpatrick

Broken Bow, OK

#5 Jan 7, 2012
Aparently you dont know terry my father well not much of a father him and his wife and her kids are a bunch of crazy people they try to kill eachother everyother week her son jake breaks into peoples houses and kills my dogs everytime i get one they go around pouring sugar in peoples cars for fun natillies kids are taken care of by welfare and the girl nikki shes no better then any of them so you must be a drug buddy of theirs . Dont try to tell me there good people iv had to deal with terry for twienty years and his wife and kids for five i know there crazy they all need to kill eachother and get it over with " real truth"
jessie

United States

#6 Jan 14, 2012
ok first of all of them are good ppl. you need to get a life.... Seems like ur jelous of them... Natalie is an awesome mother her boys are very well taking care of!!! and nikki and jake are good kids and good hearted... And terry and lynnette are good awesome ppl sometimes they have there up and downs but what family dont??? Seems like to me courtney you need to grow up and get a life are say that shit to there face?.. Wonder why he dont want u as a daughter you a little skank and u go around taking about ppl .... Grow up and stop being childish....
courtney kilpatrick

Broken Bow, OK

#7 Jan 16, 2012
Wow use jessies name nikki im not jealous of you people . And btw i dont want him as a dad either
Jessie kilpatrick

Clayton, OK

#8 Jan 17, 2012
Wow whoever used my name better feel real stupid Terry is worthless I know for a fact he is on drugs and his wife is too I honestly don't give a damn about her kids or what they do I have had to put up with terry my whole life he is good for nothing and if you think he is "awesome" get your facts straight I'm sure in less than 2 months he and his wife will be beating the hell out off eachother and he will be wanting sympathy from everyone and don't talk about my sister that way because you don't know her obviously or you would know she is not a skank but I am sure you are a worthless no good piece of shit just go back to dealing drugs and shut your stupid mouth.
blank

Clayton, OK

#9 Jan 25, 2012
by the way it was jessie that lives in clayton she is 22.
Nikki Williams

Clayton, OK

#10 Jan 29, 2012
alright for one thing, Courtney you were supposed to be my sister, and your all nice and sweet to my face and when i turn around your talking shit about me and my family. i think that your just a two-faced kid and you need to get a life and figure out who's side your on. If you don't want anything to do with me or Natalie and her babies, than fine i honestly don't care, but stay out of our business, and our lives because i'm done with your shit and i don't want anything to do with you, so stay the hell out of my life.
courtney kilpatrick

Broken Bow, OK

#11 Jan 29, 2012
first off iv not once been nice to you or your family i dont like yall taras the one who likes you people not me or jessie me and jessie hate every last one of you and btw little girl your NOT my sister!
haha

Broken Bow, OK

#12 Feb 29, 2012
Terry is a piece of shit he goes back in forth with his nasty wife lynette and picks his little reject step children over his own thats a real good guy huh . He has one of his real child living with him but lets the fat inbred boy jacob treat her like shit. Natilie lives off welfare and people who actually works tax money she a excellent mom isnt she ! And jacob breaks into people cars and houses and kills their animals not his fault though thats what happens when a brother and a sister have a accident while screwing timmy lynettes brother is his real daddy and nikki is a nasty little girl who slept with older boys and then calls rape on them but these people are good people. NO THERE GROSS !!!
Fighter

Grand Prairie, TX

#13 Feb 24, 2013
I love Courtney & Jessie to pieces!! I know for a FACT Courtney has been toe to toe with lanette & got the better end of the deal! These are good girls & their mama is a wonderful person who doesn't need Terry or his drug habits or his things on the side he calls a wife. She's nothing but a home wrecking crack whore! Thank God I'm outta that town
bryce martin

El Paso, TX

#14 Mar 5, 2013
terry is my family but so is courtney tara and jessie but i know courtney has no problem saying anything to anyones face i have seen it first hand and terrys new family is nasty as shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why is push. county sending money to build in okc. 1 hr Critical Observer 3
Do We Have Enough Police Officers on the Payroll? 7 hr Cliff 15
Review: Hulsey Veterinary Services (Nov '14) 11 hr John Watkins 3
casa vega salon (Sep '14) Sun ballsack 2
triad already has a budget that excludes the ci... Sun Lahoma Roebuck 6
Empty businesses on main street Sun Lahoma Roebuck 8
talihina hs senior class trip Sun same poster as be... 22
More from around the web

Clayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE