wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Lmao! I love you choctaw! You are 100% right!!
choctaw

Hugo, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

pam wrote:
Well who's to say his real kids don't love him an I don't need him I just won't him to no I won't stop looking for him an respect dose he no what respect is
Pam they do love him that is there dad but he is not there father. There is a big difference in a dad and a father trust me i know.. Respect no he probably has none don't you think if he did then he would be with his real family... You need to realize his kids read this and are embarressed and you people that talk shit on here about there dad aint helping. Would you like people to come onto topix and talk shit about your dad no you wouldnt.. J/S stop because your hurting other people not just him and Melissa!!!!!
bar HI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Yall r going 2 piss 1 big blond lady off that lil red head is her life an she can come un done! I no iv cn her first hand an if she hasn't cn this I will b calling 2 tell her as we speak her an chris if u no what's good 4 u u will call her b4 she finds out this is going on!!!! She will do anything 4 that baby an I still don't like either 1 of yall BUT U no how she is
antlers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Yes dallys mom dose love him very much an like I said he is a happy cute baby looks like his dad o man an yes I think his mom would do anything for him but I don't think she would ever tell on chris she will always just be there if he needs her like she has she is a great person an we all love her very much she would help anyone who needs is an looks over everyones bad an she dose not judge an chris had that baby with her but she will never make him face it that's just who she is
sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

This is so sad I feel so sorry for all of you. To talk about someone like this on the internet over and over is just mean. You must really not like someone to have to result to such matters. We choose our own destiny by the dicisions we make and the things that we do, but this is not the way to lash out at someone. There is a much better way to get in contact with someone and tell them whatever you need to good or bad. No one is perfect we all make mistakes. You dont have to be blood to be a father or a mother, it just takes loving and caring for someone to make that possible. Everyone wants the real father or mother to be apart of their childs life but you cant make them choose that if they dont want to. Your just going to make yourself and others crazy by doing this, you need to find someone who is going to love your child because they choose to not because your trying to make them, Somone choosing to love you is so much better than making someone love you dont you think??
wilson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Ill tell u right now iv known chris for many years from the time he an his last wife got together an the whole time they were together he did take care of her kids and his kids BUT he did also cheat on her more than once an as for his new baby dally he is so sweet an so cute an he has a great momma who has wonted him for a very long time an I no all his family an most of his history an as for the pam lady I think ur full of it. An I also no that chris will never be ask to do for dally he has a very proud momma but I do think if he is not helping her he is sorry for that but once again she would never push him to help chris u should grow up an take responsibility for that sweet baby boy you will be the one who losses out an you could never say he's not yours he looks just like u an your other kids
clayton friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

He will loose everything he can't make it with out us so no worries he won't have anything left when we get done taking it all away from him an in time we will
choctaw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

clayton friend wrote:
He will loose everything he can't make it with out us so no worries he won't have anything left when we get done taking it all away from him an in time we will
Take it away from him then don't just get on here and talk shit about it do it.. hell all u did was give him a pot to piss in.. I mean he's done lost his family a nice house a nice horse trailer. Go for it put him out on his ass!! Don't talk the talk if u going to be a bitch and not walk the walk!!!!
Sarah Palin

Afton, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

does this guys dick do magic tricks or something?
moyers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Its not really that good he ask me two be his wife but I just couldn't do him for the rest of my life
clayton friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

As long as he pays bills an dose what we tell him he can stay but if he ever decides to not do what we won't him to he will no longer be wonted an he will leave here just like he came here with not a thing
Sheesh

Talihina, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Does not dose....sigh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thank you for hiring our old superintendent i w... (Jul '11) 5 hr huh 115
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 7 hr TAMARA 75,083
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr Ace 2,618
Will Oklahoma ever legalize weed (Nov '12) 17 hr Justin Facts 48
Tom Bloodworth (Jun '11) Tue N3M3S1S 56
Antlers Postal Worker Sentenced For Stealing Pa... (Nov '13) Tue real story 8
Traning camp (Jan '14) Tue Zombie 11
•••
•••
•••

Clayton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••