First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Concerned Citizen

Hartshorne, OK

#1 Jul 1, 2011
I fear the clayton police have gone to far!!!!! A cop trying to write a ticket to a two year old,for being outside with his mother past curfew... come on now! What has happened to this town!?
Clayton gal

Tulsa, OK

#2 Jul 5, 2011
WHAT? I think you are full of shit if you believe this.
Concerned citzen

Hartshorne, OK

#3 Jul 7, 2011
Well don't believe it then, the cop is trying to take over the town and the chief is letting him... this same cop has also been writing tickets for disturbing the peace, to people even over 18 and out past curfew!! He also gave a citizen two tickets while in jail, and four days later sent him 4 more tickets in the mail!? Also, it is well known that the cop is racist.. he reportedly chased the colored boys in his truck from school, while he was in school! Not to mention tons of other stupid things he has done.. the list goes on! It was also heard from the chief himself that he has a stack of compliants on the particular office about as big as the pile of tickets he's wrote!!!! He's a huge problem that numerous people are tired of!
justawondering

United States

#4 Jul 10, 2011
Clayton gal wrote:
WHAT? I think you are full of shit if you believe this.
Not full of shit but fed up with the piece of shit who isnt even a certified officer just a wanna be who couldnt get a job anywhere else Lol!
please

Terlton, OK

#5 Jul 11, 2011
You people are so stupid, why dont yall get off ur sorry butts and do the job if you are so mad cause he is doing it, And as far as the chief if you look into his past you will find that he has a list as long as the other guy of stupid things he has done.You people are just pissed off cause you cant get by with everything you have in the past!!!You talk about a piece of shit, at least he is cleaning the shit up off of the streets of CLAYTON!!!!!! AND not BULLSHIT just fact!!!!!!!!!!
number one cop

Talihina, OK

#6 Jul 12, 2011
why dont all you people that have something bad to say about officer roberts go tell him the crap that yall say about him to his face that way he can meet yall personaly. Im sorry i forgot yalls cowards and and have nothing better to do than talk about him when he doesnt know who yall are and u can hide behind some bullshit name. I know why yall dont tell him to his face its because the reputation he had before he became a police officer. the reputation that seems to be mentioned all of the time and the fact that he would have told all you big fuckers to line up and you little fuckers to pile up thats why all you cowards dont tell him the shit that yall talk to his face. so why dont all you welfare recipiants get off your dead beat ass's and get a job so yall dont have so much time on yalls hands to talk shit. As for the peace of shit who claims that dustin couldnt get a job anywhere else, the fact is hes probably made more money in one week than your dead beat ass makes in a year. i want to thank all of the people that support Dustin because he is doing his very best to clean up this town and get these no good worlthless peices of shit out of town. i think its funny that tickets are being wrote to the thugs its either they get jobs and pay there fines are get warrants and go to jail, one way are the other there off the streets or getting jobs. ha ha ha hope all yall thugs keep messing up in town because the city is getting ritcher by the day and better by night.
fed up

Terlton, OK

#8 Jul 13, 2011
Laughable wrote:
You talk about hiding behind names yet your so proud you post yours You assume that only people who dont work get pulled over for being out late Lol! You say hes made more money in a week than they would in a year Wow When was that when he pulled his truck next to his house and buned it all down LMAO! Hes a racist and would probably drop his girl if he knew she slept with the same black boys he chased in HS lol ! Bless you for being loyal to him Im sure you must be related Oh wait your not proud otherwise you would put your name LMAO!
WOW how old are you? 2, I know children who have more since than you do!!You are a very immature person, and you think you are quite funny (Wow When was that when he pulled his truck next to his house and buned it all down LMAO!)but the fact of the matter is you are quite stupid!!!!! I guess if you lost your home to a fire and lost all of your material things, YOU would probably have been the one that burned it right!! If you dont like how the LAW is being handled then why dont you go put in your application and see if you can do any better!! Other wise you have no reason to complain, OH wait I bet you are one of the thugs that are breaking the law an just mad because you got caught!!!! I hope he keeps up the good work and rids the town of all the trash that is piling up, and that should have been taken to the dumpster along time ago!!
Misty roberts

United States

#9 Jul 13, 2011
Well this is his sister, and why don't all of you pussys get off here and find something else to do! If u wanna talk shit just simply go to him and say it to his face!! O wait ur to chicken to even put ur name on here so why would I think u would do it face to face!
Dustin Roberts

Talihina, OK

#10 Jul 13, 2011
IM glad to know that there are so many people who dislike me but havent got enough nerve to just comfront me of my wrong doings since i have so many. All of you people that have complaints about me must have broken the law are else yall wouldnt have so much to complain about. And probably for the most part of yall i have never done anything to its just yall must have a guilt are afraid that i may catch yall in an act of wrong doings and punish yall for it. Iam pround to be a police officer in the town of clayton and I am going to work even harder to clean up the streets now that i know so many of you unhappy people dislike me. And its my pleasure to be a part of this community and to be able clean up the trash in town. I was born and raised in this country and even if i wasnt a police officer in clayton there isnt any of you thugs can get rid of me. So keep talking crap it will catch up to all of yall later on down the road. my best of wish to all the trash in town and may god bless all of you
Alisha McBride

United States

#12 Jul 14, 2011
Dear Jsmooth!!! I will have u to know that I haven't drank in 5 months thank u very much and we go to church and are trying to live right!! So u can back off and as far as my past i feel that it is nobodys business!! We all have one and he knows everything about me! So lets stop trying to live in the past and move on and u Will c that Dustin is a good person and a great cop! People do change!
Misty Roberts

Talihina, OK

#13 Jul 14, 2011
Jsmooth why don't u put ur real name please and I believe that ur comment sayn if dustin keeps up sumtn may happen cud b a threat to his life. and I dnt guess u humAns think ur hurtin him ur not it's his family u really hurt. And why do u all put alishas past up, whose business is that? It's there's. N I have u no jsmooth he haS done informed us if we drink n he catches us we will go to jail to. And not many people care for us but hey the people that don't are way worse then we r. Come talk face to face instead of makin it a big deal on here. We've all got a past so worry bout ur lives n we worry bout ours.
concerned citizen

Owasso, OK

#14 Jul 14, 2011
JSmooth wrote:
Im a hard working man and not a lil thug or punk off the street, ive never been in trouble with the law I dont do drugs or anything like that because thats not the way I was raised. Now that being said, Its not that dustin is a terrible cop, I just think he is an overzealous cop that is trying to do too much. When the hard working people of clayton are getting harassed then it has gone too far. If im out late I would prefer not to get pulled over for a safety check, running a stop sign that I didnt run and didnt get a ticket for. There are people out late that are coming home from work. They dont want to put up with Dustins nosey bullshit. If he wants to be a cop then go to school and learn the right way to do things. Because he doesnt know the proper procedures. I do think that if he keeps harassing some of the decent people in clayton then something will eventually happen to him. Personally I dont like the guy at all, I think he is a racist punk. The funny thing is his future wife drinks under age with his sister and her best friend and you know that he just ignores that. And the fact that he is going to marry one of the biggest mud sharks (black people fuckers) in clayton is just ironic. There is a thing called karma and if he keeps up then its going to catch up to him.
Well Jsmooth I guess you have all the answers don't you! You say that you are a hard working citizen that has never been in trouble with the law, do drugs or anything like that becaused you were raised better. Well then you should'nt have a problem with cleaning up the trash in town then should you! We ALL have a past even you, so u better take a good look in the mirror before you run your mouth anymore. What kind of skelotons do you have in your closet, I bet you would'nt want then to b the next topic on Clayton Topix would you!! You sure do use colorful language,that tells me that you don't have very much respect for others or yourself for that matter.You should becareful how you say things because one may consider them a threat, and to threaten ones life is a felony!!! You can use the fake name of Jsmooth, but I know who you really are! There are people coming in from work late at night you are right, but not at 2 or 3 in the morning and it is better to keep the streets safe than let the riff raff take over at all hours of the night! Most of the hard working decent people in town are pleased with the way that officer Roberts is handling things,at least he makes sure thet their businesses are not vandalized, or broken into. So be proud that you have someone out there that wants to keep it safe for you!!!!! You should try to keep your noses in your own business and out of everyone elses !!!
concerned citizen

Owasso, OK

#16 Jul 14, 2011
JSmooth wrote:
Well for your information some pple work till later. Been days where I put in 19 hrs and am not back till 2. I don't mind dustin pulling over ppl that are a problem. But harassing the hardworking folk? Thats bull shit. I like that he is doing stuff about the drug problem. But pulling ppl over for safety checks and because they "ran" a stop sign when they clearly stopped, if they wouldn't have they would have gotten a ticket, which they didnt. And all im saying is him threatening this black kid through txt is what a piece of shit would do. If he wants to really do his job then he wouldn't have a problem with going to school and learn the right way to do things in law enforcement. Now would he? He needs to worry about trouble makers not the decent folk is all im saying. And the past is the past. My past is pretty clean, nothing bad at all actually. But ill respect that. He is just racist. And you know what a racist is? A ignorant hick. And if you know who this is then take a wilsld guess!
Well lets see you must be an ignorant hick also because everybody here in this neck of the woods are HICKS!!!!Have you bothered to stop and ask HIM if he was going to school for his training, no im guessing not, so you are a very uneducated hick.I believe he HAS been worrying about the trouble makers, thats why they are so mad, because they cant pull the crap now, that they have been in the past several years.As far as racist, we are all racist to a degree in one way or another. Your past may be pretty clean now,but things can happen in society to change that in the blink of an eye just by being in the wrong place at the wrong time .Oh and I do KNOW who you are, just keep talking and everybody else will figure it out also!!!OH and if you are working 19 hours straight you dont need to be driving be cause you could fall asleep at the wheele,that not only puts you in danger but the other people on the roads as well.
Yo Yo Ho Ho

Clayton, OK

#17 Jul 14, 2011
Dustin is doing a great job! and, the crack hos and trash are just mad cuz they cant do they runs! u used to do it like diarehhea! but, now u all crack heads are constipated!
Kepp up the good job dustin!
I- hAtE- dRUgGiEs

Clayton, OK

#18 Jul 14, 2011
Y'all are pathedic! I go to school! Work and, more at a young age, yet i have to pay to keep your pathedic butts up! get a job! Oh wait, you cant because your trash, useless, trash, all you freaking crackheads! I hate all of you! dustin is doing a great job, trying to take care of the drug problems! and, all your dumba** caling puff 'uncle puff'' real mature! retards! Anyways! Go crackheads, and pot headds oh! and, all the teens who are disrespectful little snots! I hope everyone of you go to jail, one day! "soon" very soon! and, thanks to dustin it will hapen!
GTOCTOR!
PussInBoots

Clayton, OK

#19 Jul 14, 2011
Dustin your doing a great job! Take all the useless pieces of trash off the streets!:)
Iknow

Clayton, OK

#20 Jul 15, 2011
I think i know who jsmooth is or jretarted! LMAO!
OYEAHZZ

Clayton, OK

#21 Jul 15, 2011
ALISHA WORKS WITH MY GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRAMMY AT THE HOSPITAL SHE IS GOOD GIRL!!
Way TO GO DUSTIN, TRASH IS MEANT TO BE BURNED AND, BURN IT DUSTIN BURN IT (THEM) BY PUTTIN THEM IN JAIL!
Concerend Citizen

Hartshorne, OK

#22 Jul 15, 2011
number one cop wrote:
why dont all you people that have something bad to say about officer roberts go tell him the crap that yall say about him to his face that way he can meet yall personaly. Im sorry i forgot yalls cowards and and have nothing better to do than talk about him when he doesnt know who yall are and u can hide behind some bullshit name. I know why yall dont tell him to his face its because the reputation he had before he became a police officer. the reputation that seems to be mentioned all of the time and the fact that he would have told all you big fuckers to line up and you little fuckers to pile up thats why all you cowards dont tell him the shit that yall talk to his face. so why dont all you welfare recipiants get off your dead beat ass's and get a job so yall dont have so much time on yalls hands to talk shit. As for the peace of shit who claims that dustin couldnt get a job anywhere else, the fact is hes probably made more money in one week than your dead beat ass makes in a year. i want to thank all of the people that support Dustin because he is doing his very best to clean up this town and get these no good worlthless peices of shit out of town. i think its funny that tickets are being wrote to the thugs its either they get jobs and pay there fines are get warrants and go to jail, one way are the other there off the streets or getting jobs. ha ha ha hope all yall thugs keep messing up in town because the city is getting ritcher by the day and better by night.
This must be Dustin himself..lmao! Believe you me buddy i've had my fair share of talking "SHIT" to your face, and guess what? you didn't do a damn thing about it!!! So you can quit with the big talk!(: And these "thugs" you referring to?? Do you even know the definition to a thug, or do you just make up your own? In case not..."Thug, a common criminal, who treats others violently and roughly, often for hire"... And i'm pretty sure no one in the little ole town of Clayton is a thug! You wouldn't survive if your lived in town with real thugs!!! Little fuckers? If your referring to little kids, then wow! Obviously you don't have any of your own. And just for the record, I'm not on welfare fat ass!!- Sincerely, Someone you have met personaly... a few times!(:
Laughable

United States

#23 Jul 15, 2011
Its really entertaining to read all this crap but oh so sad to see the ignorance of some people You want to label everyone whos out late thugs you want to say how Roberts is cleaning up this town But hes doing it by harrassment by pulling people that have reason to be out later then he thinks they should be Not everyone in there yard should get a curfew ticket use common sense Hes turning good kids against him If he wants people to be respectful he should show it as well !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antlers Fire Dept 46 min Appreciative Resi... 18
Antlers Counselor a joke 59 min You Are Welcome 29
teal jones 1 hr There Is Not Here 7
thank you mike mass 11 hr Ms nancy 7
Raylyn Hunter 21 hr Gina Barton 1
This rightwing idiot is trying to say.... (Sep '09) Wed Kfox 70
Downtown Aug 24 Big bad john 2

Clayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clayton Mortgages