Screamin' Eagle Saloon

Posted in the Clayton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just sayin

Talihina, OK

#1 Oct 13, 2011
Is the Screamin' Eagle a decent place to have a drink?
Really

United States

#2 Oct 13, 2011
I have not been in there since it became the screamin eagle but it was before. So unless it is a huge change it is pretty good.
Good Time Charlie

Norman, OK

#3 Oct 17, 2011
I thought it was the Screamin Beagle??...
badgirl

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2012
It is a great place to go. They have the coldest beer. They do not allow any problems and it is like a comfy home feeling with a lot of fun. Woman are very safe there. The owner makes sure of it. The owner is pretty hot as well. Go try it sometime.
Fire

Tulsa, OK

#5 Feb 6, 2012
Woman are very safe there. The owner makes sure of it.

This makes is sound like they allow prostitution.
Hey

Talihina, OK

#6 Feb 6, 2012
Where is this screamin eagle? R u talkn bout the linda's old place that ralph bought?
TwoWheelRider

Tulsa, OK

#7 Feb 8, 2012
Was by there the other day and saw they have a covered area for motorcycles only, Nice touch! Is it a Hardley only crowd or does the occasional Yamaha geek slip in there for a cold one too? lol.
BITCH

Clayton, OK

#8 Feb 8, 2012
They do suport prostitution... If you wanna say they dont then you havent seen the strip pole.....
Hey

Talihina, OK

#9 Feb 9, 2012
Jus because there is a pole does not mean there is prostitution or that they have prostitutes. Please grow a brain and dont b a dumb BITCH.
bigdaddy

United States

#10 Feb 9, 2012
Where is the bar
silkyrad

United States

#11 Feb 11, 2012
its a cut throat place. so boring and full of idiots you wonder how the hell you can go on another year living here without cutting your throat. same as all the other clayton night spots.
god help us all.....
BITCH

Clayton, OK

#12 Feb 11, 2012
Hey, dont be talking about growing a brain when u have one come backe and talk to me!
silkyrad

United States

#13 Feb 12, 2012
hey you illiterate dumb broad. when you can spell, read correctly, and have a modicom of a grasp of the english language-we'll talk; if we haven't before... probably in "shortys" you blathering moron.
Badgirl

United States

#14 Mar 7, 2012
Yes the place is open to everyone. Cowboys, Bikers, geeks, whatever you want to call yourself. I am not judgemental about people. I just do not accept drugs or bad attitudes. Yes there is covered parking for motorcycles and a big backyard for parking cars and hanging out. Yes we have dance poles and NO NO NO there is no prostitution or nudity. Just good clean fun. When can people realize that that is possible. If you have not been here then do not talk bad about us. If you had a bad experience than I would love to know about it. THE OWNER
Badgirl

United States

#16 Mar 7, 2012
BITCH wrote:
They do suport prostitution... If you wanna say they dont then you havent seen the strip pole.....
GROW UP !!!!
DWB

United States

#17 Mar 7, 2012
BITCH wrote:
I've been there alot of times and haven't seen any prostitution out there. If it's true that pisses me off becuase i have money!!and there is some pretty fine women out there and the owner is SEXY!and i love watching the women on the poles having fun. now if they will get naked it would be great. but haven't seen that yet so dont talk about things you dont know! your name says it all!
me and myself

Hodgen, OK

#18 Oct 11, 2012
It is a blast...no ho's. Coldest beer ever. Best time within 100 miles!!!
Rider

Tulsa, OK

#19 Oct 11, 2012
They have any entertainment out there? Bands, guitar playing?
me and myself

Hodgen, OK

#20 Oct 11, 2012
Sometimes...always some fun stuff going on. Better than Shorty's with a band by 300%.
really

Talihina, OK

#21 Oct 11, 2012
Love this place need to go out there more just been to busy jama is awesome as the owner now that there is only two bars around town i would rather go to jamas then shortys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talihina Town and Public Works Meeting 8 hr deceived 11
Herpes Statham 11 hr Nessa 5
School board election 14 hr deceived 4
Vote for paint color for the Talihina Town Hall 14 hr deceived 9
who 17 hr Smh 3
Push County (Mar '17) Thu Jizzy 14
Character Assasination Feb 20 feeble thoughts 20

Clayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance