glad to hear it

Wilburton, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

I peronally dont think underage drinking should be allowed, but who hasnt had a beer when we were underage.I heard a party got busted in clayton the other night what happened there?
Suff

Talihina, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

"but who hasnt had a beer when we were underage"
Myself, and countless others.
I heard about the Clayton Party Bust at work, but I only heard mixed stories. Apparently minors were involved and a few people were detained as a result of it.
r u kiddn me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Judged:

Just because we all had a drink when we were under legal age doesnt mean we should turn our head to this crisis in and around our community. the results could be a drunkn tragity that effects u personally. I am not willing to take that chance with my love ones are u? Man up support our community and law enforcement stop with the excuses. Just because Clayton was busted(yeah!) doesnt mean its ok for everyone else. Who is willing to stand up and say we've turned our head to long....it stops now! u?
Whoyagonnacall

Talihina, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Tragedies have already happened to me and several other families in the clayton area.... The parents, schools, and law enforcement has failed the kids numerous times. Leadership in Clayton is non-existent.
obvious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Why not start at the liquor store. Where they don't care if you have an I'd. They just want to make money. They sold to me while I was underage. And still do to many people I know
Insider

Okmulgee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Move to Latimer County. Sheriff James is cool. He won't mess with the kids for drinking and drivin.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

maybe one day u will grow up insider

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clayton Discussions

Search the Clayton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 7 hr Dr Jones 62,145
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr Indian 2,357
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 8 hr JAG 11,263
Bohanon 19 hr Curious 3
Loose Dogs 22 hr Rhonda 2
whitesboro Wed junkee 29
some girl ive heard about at work Tue wow 11
•••
•••
•••
Clayton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••