Parties where underage drinking is in...

Parties where underage drinking is involved

Posted in the Clayton Forum

glad to hear it

Wilburton, OK

#1 Mar 30, 2012
I peronally dont think underage drinking should be allowed, but who hasnt had a beer when we were underage.I heard a party got busted in clayton the other night what happened there?
Suff

Hodgen, OK

#2 Mar 30, 2012
"but who hasnt had a beer when we were underage"
Myself, and countless others.
I heard about the Clayton Party Bust at work, but I only heard mixed stories. Apparently minors were involved and a few people were detained as a result of it.
r u kiddn me

United States

#3 Mar 31, 2012
Just because we all had a drink when we were under legal age doesnt mean we should turn our head to this crisis in and around our community. the results could be a drunkn tragity that effects u personally. I am not willing to take that chance with my love ones are u? Man up support our community and law enforcement stop with the excuses. Just because Clayton was busted(yeah!) doesnt mean its ok for everyone else. Who is willing to stand up and say we've turned our head to long....it stops now! u?
Whoyagonnacall

Talihina, OK

#4 May 6, 2012
Tragedies have already happened to me and several other families in the clayton area.... The parents, schools, and law enforcement has failed the kids numerous times. Leadership in Clayton is non-existent.
obvious

United States

#5 Nov 29, 2012
Why not start at the liquor store. Where they don't care if you have an I'd. They just want to make money. They sold to me while I was underage. And still do to many people I know
Insider

Fort Gibson, OK

#6 Dec 2, 2012
Move to Latimer County. Sheriff James is cool. He won't mess with the kids for drinking and drivin.
wow

United States

#7 Dec 3, 2012
maybe one day u will grow up insider

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town Employee Bonuses AGAIN - New Mayor - New b... 1 hr neighbor 1
Cody kellit 3 hr Sex with a minor 1
School Election 4 hr Parent of ball pl... 19
Pam's Diner (Nov '10) Sun faithful customers 61
License plates Sat Paralegal 5
Talihina Citizens - Paying Too Much for Bookeep... Dec 6 user 2
Kiamichi War Memorial in Talihina Dec 6 Brock 2

Clayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance