Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Clayton Forum

Comments (Page 725)

Showing posts 14,481 - 14,500 of28,455
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
you are a sicko

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet they had a house full of guns.
Nancy Lanza began hoarding food and water because she feared that the onging financial crisis was going to bring about the end of civilized society.
She reportedly became 'obsessed' with guns and taught Adam how to shoot,
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22489...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Kind of sounds like RealitySpeaks, doesn't it?
Did you not get on here and tell everyone that the world would end in November?
Did you yes or no tell someone to take a gun and shoot themselves in the mouth?
You are a psychopath with extreme mental illnessessssss!
Y-Freak!!!!!!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>exactly, They do choose places where they know fully well nobody is armed and we can thank the Ultra pseudo liberal's gun control laws and they wanted assist the degenerates even more now and Sen Dianne Feinstein(D-CA) is pushing for it.
Sure. That even happened in a nearby community of Cleveland not long ago. The kid who shot 5 students at Chardon school shot them all outside. He knew nobody there had a gun, and an armed security guard would have done little if any good. Some things can't be prevented.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
He did have a Bushmaster .233 Semi Auto, but legal I guess.
We have to limit the Magazine Capacity. I know, you can have several 12 rd. clips, but there is possibility of disarming shooter when he/she attempts to replace. He/she could have several
handguns, but we have to start somewhere. Even if HC Magazines are banned, they will still be around, we both know that.
Even Joe Manchin, GOV, WV,(D)
lifelong NRA Member says enough! As he pointed NRA is not FOR Members, they stand for Gun Manufacturers.
ABC News
Even Joe Manchin is Talking About Gun Control Now
Slate Magazine (blog)- 8 hours ago
Throughout 2010, Gov. Joe Manchin was the heavy favorite to win West Virginia's open U.S. Senate seat. His opponent, John Raese, was a ...
First off, you don't know that. Go to YouTube videos and watch gun enthusiasts drop and replace a clip; less than a second of time. And all this nonsense for what? It won't stop the next shooting like this. What may stop the next shooting is to have teachers and staff armed in the school. It might not stop a shooter before he kills anybody, but it will save more lives than a ban on assault rifles and smaller clips.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

<quoted text>
Yeah like Malls. Nobody packs in the Malls, Huh?
Depends if the mall allows it or not. Maybe the state doesn't allow them either, I guess it depends on where you go. What I do know however is the Oregon shooting was stopped by a CCW holder. He killed two people, but when he had trouble with his gun, a CCW holder had him in sight. When the shooter realized that there was somebody pointing a gun at him, he finally took his own life.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>She should have changed the locks on the doors & hired an alarm company AFTER securing all of her arms even if that meant moving them out of the house. But then hind sight is sometimes 20/20 when foresight is blind. Very sad.
Reports out now say he lived with his mother. They also say the kook was an intelligent person. He was taking college courses at the age of 16. They also say he as no history of violence in his 20 years on earth. Of course, you know how these stories change with time. I'm just printing some things I heard on the radio today.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

you are a sicko wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not get on here and tell everyone that the world would end in November?
Did you yes or no tell someone to take a gun and shoot themselves in the mouth?
You are a psychopath with extreme mental illnessessssss!
Y-Freak!!!!!!
And you just aren't very smart.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. That even happened in a nearby community of Cleveland not long ago. The kid who shot 5 students at Chardon school shot them all outside. He knew nobody there had a gun, and an armed security guard would have done little if any good. Some things can't be prevented.
The shooting in Chardon happened in the school cafeteria.
you are a sicko

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And you just aren't very smart.
No you are not very smart!
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

you are a sicko wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are not very smart!
I know you are, but what am I?
you are a sicko

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
A Troll!! With NO LIFE!!!!!!!!
you are a sicko

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You also don't work! You are on this site many hours a day even Saturday and Sunday,
I actually feel sorry for you!
Pathetic!
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

you are a sicko wrote:
<quoted text>
A Troll!! With NO LIFE!!!!!!!!
I am rubber you are glue. What you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Inbred Cousin Dupree wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you plan on stopping people from making magazines in their garages? Stamping metal and twisting springs, isn't hard to do.
Probably nothing, but we can make the penalty equal with penalties for Manufacturing Weapons Of Mass Destruction/Bombs, etc. Ya feel me?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, you don't know that. Go to YouTube videos and watch gun enthusiasts drop and replace a clip; less than a second of time. And all this nonsense for what? It won't stop the next shooting like this. What may stop the next shooting is to have teachers and staff armed in the school. It might not stop a shooter before he kills anybody, but it will save more lives than a ban on assault rifles and smaller clips.
Less than a second? doubtful, and especially unfettered. What is it that I don't know? The bushmaster?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how nutty and impossible that sounds, XX? We can not train teachers, nurses, principals and other staff to use weapons accurately and safely in a school full of kids. No staff members are in the same spot all day every day inside the school. Maybe they won't agree to being trained to kill people.
Training would need to be much more extensive than what most CCW holders have. Would need to be along the lines of Police/Secret Service training. It still would not prevent ALL of what happened in CT, Aurora,CO, VA Tech, Stockton,CA, Portland,OR, Chardon,OH, Columbine,CO, and neither will banning HC Magazines, but it is a start, and it is something as opposed to Nothing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Republicans: do you agree/disagree that ALL gun purchases ... answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

40% of all gun purchases in this country don't require ANY background check or paperwork. Do you think that all gun owners should be ...
?? "40% of all gun purchases do not require any background ... www.defensivecarry.com/forum/general-firearm-... ...

Bob Costas just stated: "40% of gun purchases in the USA do not.... Buying from a retailer requires a background check - even ones at gun shows. In Texas, there's no gun registration, so person-to-person sales aren't tracked ...
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

<quoted text>
Less than a second? doubtful, and especially unfettered. What is it that I don't know? The bushmaster?
What you don't know is that switching a magazine is nothing more than pushing a butting and inserting a new clip. If you are counting the rounds you shoot off, you don't even have to put a new round in the chamber. You just keep on firing.

If somebody is on a killing spree, they are not worried about catching the used clip. It simply drops to the ground. If you have a 10 round clip, once you get to your sixth shot, you continue firing with one hand while the other grabs the new clip. Push the button, snap in the new clip and keep on firing. You won't even hear a pause if you are listening to somebody switching clips that way.

If you visit your local gun shop and ask the salesman to demonstrate the speed at which you can insert a new clip, he or she will be happy to show you. Police practice this way during training. A 9mm semi-automatic handgun is one of the most popular guns the police use.

The point is, limiting the size of a magazine only makes the shooter do a little more work. It does not stop or slow down the damage he can do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Disarming CCW holders from an officer's prospective. www.defensivecarry.com/forum/concealed-carry-... ...

Just because someone has a CCW does not mean they are a law abiding citizen.... Last year, a local officer was shot and killed by a CCW holder on a traffic stop..... I have several different types and have been shooting since I was a ... stopped or ten minutes prior when you changed songs on your ipod.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends if the mall allows it or not. Maybe the state doesn't allow them either, I guess it depends on where you go. What I do know however is the Oregon shooting was stopped by a CCW holder. He killed two people, but when he had trouble with his gun, a CCW holder had him in sight. When the shooter realized that there was somebody pointing a gun at him, he finally took his own life.
Says he. He didn't shoot him and it is doubtful that someone pointing a gun at him scared him so much he shot himself.
Why didn't he shoot him? Had trouble with his gun, but was able to shoot himself?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't KNOW that. That is what 22 yr old kid says. Why didn't he shoot?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,481 - 14,500 of28,455
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Clayton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Clayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••