who knows steve sowry
funny

Milford, OH

#1 Mar 12, 2013
where is he?
toots

Parrish, FL

#2 Jun 4, 2014
who cares?
jtp

United States

#3 Mar 25, 2015
funny wrote:
where is he?
I wish that fat no good bastard was roting in hell on fire!! I hate his ass, with a passion!! I wish he'd hang himself like his brother fred did and do the world a favor or the cops shoot and kill him like his other cracked out brother. Although I predict he spends most of the rest of his life in prison being some A.B.'s bitch lmao. He thinks hes affiliated bc he carried some guys pocket while in prison. His mom lives at 718 debron ave in west Milton and he prob still lives w her. U could ATLEAST find him there if ur looking for him. I'm sure he screwed u over to b on here asking lol. I heard he mated w some beast of a female and reproduced lmao. The devil has spawned, poor kid, what a p.o.s. for a dad. They need to cut his little peas off so he can't have another little bastard monster. Hope he dies soon, I'd have a party and hell west Milton would prob make that day a city holiday AMD Ppl would party in the streets, FUCKING GOON,white trash loser, THIEF AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST.. SNITCCCCHHHHH BITCH, SNITCHES GET STITCHES AND LEFT DEAD IN DITCHES!!!(FU FAT BOY). U KNOW WHO WROTE THIS ;)). SNITCH!!!
awwumad

Atlanta, GA

#4 May 1, 2015
jtp wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish that fat no good bastard was roting in hell on fire!! I hate his ass, with a passion!! I wish he'd hang himself like his brother fred did and do the world a favor or the cops shoot and kill him like his other cracked out brother. Although I predict he spends most of the rest of his life in prison being some A.B.'s bitch lmao. He thinks hes affiliated bc he carried some guys pocket while in prison. His mom lives at 718 debron ave in west Milton and he prob still lives w her. U could ATLEAST find him there if ur looking for him. I'm sure he screwed u over to b on here asking lol. I heard he mated w some beast of a female and reproduced lmao. The devil has spawned, poor kid, what a p.o.s. for a dad. They need to cut his little peas off so he can't have another little bastard monster. Hope he dies soon, I'd have a party and hell west Milton would prob make that day a city holiday AMD Ppl would party in the streets, FUCKING GOON,white trash loser, THIEF AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST.. SNITCCCCHHHHH BITCH, SNITCHES GET STITCHES AND LEFT DEAD IN DITCHES!!!(FU FAT BOY). U KNOW WHO WROTE THIS ;)). SNITCH!!!
http://m.daytondailynews.com/news/news/crime-...
birds of a feather :) loser.
Chk

Reynoldsburg, OH

#6 Jan 11, 2016
Yeah. Good riddance! Killing himself saved others from doing it.
Noneya

Dayton, OH

#7 Jan 12, 2016
jtp wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish that fat no good bastard was roting in hell on fire!! I hate his ass, with a passion!! I wish he'd hang himself like his brother fred did and do the world a favor or the cops shoot and kill him like his other cracked out brother. Although I predict he spends most of the rest of his life in prison being some A.B.'s bitch lmao. He thinks hes affiliated bc he carried some guys pocket while in prison. His mom lives at 718 debron ave in west Milton and he prob still lives w her. U could ATLEAST find him there if ur looking for him. I'm sure he screwed u over to b on here asking lol. I heard he mated w some beast of a female and reproduced lmao. The devil has spawned, poor kid, what a p.o.s. for a dad. They need to cut his little peas off so he can't have another little bastard monster. Hope he dies soon, I'd have a party and hell west Milton would prob make that day a city holiday AMD Ppl would party in the streets, FUCKING GOON,white trash loser, THIEF AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST.. SNITCCCCHHHHH BITCH, SNITCHES GET STITCHES AND LEFT DEAD IN DITCHES!!!(FU FAT BOY). U KNOW WHO WROTE THIS ;)). SNITCH!!!
Guess you got your wish a hole. He may have been a bad seed but nobody deserves to die because he lived the way he did and done the things he did....he had good intentions but could just never quite get it right. I hope you're happy so start your celebration D@#K!!
Jet

Reynoldsburg, OH

#9 Jan 13, 2016
funny wrote:
where is he?
probably in hell now.
Wow

West Milton, OH

#10 Jan 14, 2016
So many people have to much hate in their hearts ... by writing how much you hate him do you realize it doesn't fix anything that he did just causes more pain to innocent people that had nothing to do with his wrong doings in life !do u relize how much pain his family is already gone through there's no need are you to write an article about ur hate online!!!
Wow

West Milton, OH

#11 Jan 14, 2016
So appalled.... hopefully his mother never reads ur comments...she always deserved better than what life handed her!!!
Jet

Reynoldsburg, OH

#12 Jan 14, 2016
Wow wrote:
So appalled.... hopefully his mother never reads ur comments...she always deserved better than what life handed her!!!
I hope Ruby DOES see what is written. She did nothing but enable her son's drug habit and criminal behavior. Best thing Steve did was kill himself to avoid tax payers from sending his stupid ass back to prison. He fucked over so many people from stealing from them to support his drug habit. Good riddance!
Jet

Reynoldsburg, OH

#13 Jan 14, 2016
Wow wrote:
So many people have to much hate in their hearts ... by writing how much you hate him do you realize it doesn't fix anything that he did just causes more pain to innocent people that had nothing to do with his wrong doings in life !do u relize how much pain his family is already gone through there's no need are you to write an article about ur hate online!!!
Educate yourself, sweetheart... he had no friends that didn't do drugs for him. A life of crime for the past 23 years kept him out of honestly. He was well known in town and honestly, everyone felt the same. He had all the time in the world in prison to clean up his act, but chose to continue the path he led. I don't feel sorry for him or for the family who chose to hide the fact he had a problem. He was a selfish prick who only cared about himself and the drugs. Now? He left a son with no father and a mother - who already lost two other sons - one to suicide and the other by "suicide by cop"... It's apparent she won "mother of the year".....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
name the girl who covers up sun tattoo Jul 21 awwwwwp 1
cheating wife alert Angie Segi Jul 15 localcrackkheadd 1
Trotwood Music Selection (Sep '12) Jun 30 Tantor 17
billy and janet woods greg fugate bobby bates Jun '17 4real 1
someone looking (May '11) Jun '17 dumdum 3
James (jimi) Rosenfeld Jun '17 Aaron T 1
REWARD to prove Leon Harrison is a criminal (Aug '13) May '17 Informant 12

Clayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clayton Mortgages