Troy, OH

#1 Oct 2, 2013
Leon Harrison
Clayton, Ohio
Wednesday, October 2, 2013

To: The Editor

Subject: My friendly-female conversation of the day

“My friendly-female conversation of the day”

My friendly-female conversation of the day took place inside the Englewood, Ohio, Arby's restaurant. I was sitting at a window and dining fine when a gray-haired elderly [a little older than me] lady came over and laid a religious tract on the table: something about what happens to me after death.
Maybe, I shouldn't have done it, having a little fun with her, by asking her if there were any or many friendly teenage girls in Heaven. She suggested that I read the New Testament, after I smiled and told her that there wasn't any sin in Englewood because I had been trying to find it. This nice old lady was trying to save me if not behave me. I told her that all I had done was walk around a nearby shopping plaza [and looked at Goodwill books] before driving across Taywood Road to Arby's.
In Englewood and Clayton, it is and has been easy for me to exist sin free without datin' or matin' or hatin', even more so than in Dayton. If I want [outside offline] action and passion, I have to drive to a park and then park and then look inside a book. Oh, does existing in West Carrollton, Ohio, for thirty-two years count for time to be served in Purgatory, despite there being little violence, sex or glory within that territory, that would make a long story that would be so boring that it would have most readers ignoring and snoring?

Leon Harrison
Clayton, Ohio
Ann

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Oct 10, 2013
And you wonder why you are given so many derogatory labels?? GEEZ dude(ette)(if you should even be called human)
The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

#3 Oct 12, 2013
Mr. Harrison, a wise writer, is used to the pains of fleeting fame, and critics with a lack of facts and beauty and brains. He does not respond to the scum from the pond...unless they are young and beautiful and female and blond.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy Patrick (Jan '14) 9 hr amy diehl 2
Phillipsburg Music Thread Dec 14 Musikologist 2
There are no babes at the Dinglewood Library (Mar '11) Nov '14 Leon Harrison 13
"Let us save our fake feigned outrage" Nov '14 Leon Harrison 2
"Local literary fame is a pain" Nov '14 Leon Harrison 1
Derrick Lawrence Nov '14 Bahaa 1
Englewood Independent, best newspaper! (Jul '11) Oct '14 Fan of Leon The Man 13
Clayton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web