Pemberton Twp. teenager dies after being punched by another teen

Nov 16, 2009 Full story: PhillyBurbs.com 25

PEMBERTON TOWNSHIP a ' A 15-year-old boy from the township died Saturday after being punched by another teenager in the parking lot of a Pemberton-Browns Mills shopping center.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
a friend

Hackettstown, NJ

#21 Nov 9, 2010
laron r.i.p we will al miss you this want right he never did anything for this to happen and he left friends family behind my heart goes to the family its almost been a year now you are missed and haven't been forgotten i know your looking down on all of us
Alexandre

Sicklerville, NJ

#22 Jan 15, 2013
I am his of the sisters..growing up w/out him not a day goes by that the memories of my baby brother Laron Aiden Brown are not with me he was the teddy bear of our family till this day I celebrate the day the sun rose for him and the day the sunset hence these dates 11-14/4-25 thank you all for your comments and insight of the situation ...
Tish

Murcia, Spain

#23 Dec 20, 2013
One would expect that Lavance Gadsden would recognize the second chance he's been given by the judge and use it to turn his life around. Sadly, that's not to be. Google his name. He was a POS then, and he's still a POS - and a snitch to boot. Here's hoping his lifestyle catches up to him before he kills someone again.

http://www.independentmail.com/news/2011/oct/...

http://www.independentmail.com/news/2011/oct/...
Tish

Murcia, Spain

#24 Dec 20, 2013
Kesha

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Oct 22, 2014
I personally knew Laron and his dad side of the family I just found out about his death so sad
Sweet child rest in peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Permit Chickens in Monroe Twp. (Jul '10) Mar 19 localguy 12
News Gloucester County prosecutor seeks Jose R. Sant... (Feb '14) Mar 17 chrissy 11
News Frantic texts before missing-woman report Mar 17 A Loyal Fan 1
News 102 Caught Allegedly Trying to Buy Heroin (May '06) Mar 5 dirtyz 86
repair shops (May '12) Mar 4 calebhart54 8
Male English Bulldog Feb '15 jerseygirl1971 1
Is Sicklerville a dangerous and nasty town? (Mar '08) Feb '15 Hendriks 86
Clayton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Clayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]