Review: Don's Precision Automotive
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jeremiah

United States

#21 Dec 27, 2013
I've been going to dons percision for years now don and Gina have always taken time to explain issues with me on my DD car and also my track car he has stayed late to work on my vehicles and I'll always appreciate there help , there honest and reliable , sometimes when you have work done there are hidden issue. Issue that were there before whoever your mechanic is that went noticed it's like getting back surgery and blaming the doctor for finding cancer
chevygirl

Vincentown, NJ

#22 Dec 31, 2013
usually when you a young girl goes into a shop to get her car worked on, they give you a crazy price and tell you other stuff is wrong with your car. Well I have a cavalier and nothing seemed wrong with it except the stupid engine light was on. I replaced things on it that could have been wrong, well what another shop told me was the problem. Still the engine light came back on. So I talked to don and gina and they told me they would put a smoke test on it to check for leaks. I dropped it off and they charged a reasonable price to do the smoke test. Don told me that it was 3 different vacuum leaks. He fixed two for free, the small ones, and the other was in my brake booster. He let me buy the part, even told me the cheapest I would find it, and let me ship it to his shop. Within 4 days my car was fixed. Engine light gone, went right through inspection. He guarenteed my car would be done for christmas and it was. They are my savior! I needed that car because i have a 3 month old. Whoever hasn't been there should try them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Abortion Debate - Millville, NJ (Jan '12) Aug 29 Ted Warren 4
News N.J. waitress fired after complaining dog was l... Aug 20 Laurie 1
News Police receive complaints about two more South ... (Aug '06) Aug 15 Sammys steroids 222
Permit Chickens in Monroe Twp. (Jul '10) Aug 11 Dan 13
Jessica Baldwin Aug 11 popo2000 1
Is Sicklerville a dangerous and nasty town? (Mar '08) Aug '15 Trisha027 92
In home childcare Jul '15 Cyndy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clayton Mortgages