Author says she's identified Dickus m...

Author says she's identified Dickus murderers

There are 2 comments on the The Times story from Jun 12, 2010, titled Author says she's identified Dickus murderers. In it, The Times reports that:

MARTINSVILLE Author Carol Sissom says she thinks she knows who committed the 2006 murders of Chynna Dickus, a former Mooresville resident, and her 10-year-old stepson, Blake Michae ... Please log in at right to read the rest of this story.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times.

Since: Jul 10

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2010
I only wish someone other than carol sissom was doing this book.I don't think she is the person for it.I've read a couple of her books and the stories are all over the place.Talks about herself way to much.She dosn't seem to be able to stay with a complete thought.Maybe its me,lord knows i'am no writer.I just hope this family can get the truth.I will be praying for them.
Mary Horton

United States

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Carol Sissom is a did the Lasalle killings work out for her..I bet she is pissed after reading "slaughter on north lasalle"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SWAT teams shot suspect with 68 bullets (Oct '06) Oct 2 Lobo1 378
News Danville police locate missing 4th grader Sep 23 stp81 1
What do locals think of Grey Bros. Sep 13 bill 1
Davis family in danville Sep 10 john 1
Police Chief and son (Aug '13) Aug '15 stp81 4
hells angels (Sep '13) Jul '15 USMC1983 5
apartment/townhouse Jul '15 looking 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clayton Mortgages