missy prock-branscum
just wondering

Mountain View, AR

#1 Mar 26, 2011
i just think that she is a very selfish, mean and pill popping gold digger! she is mistreating her step-kids only for the benefit of herself n her own 3 kids! she should be ashamed of herself!!!!!!
worried nieghbor

Mountain View, AR

#2 Mar 26, 2011
i know her very well n she really has done sum bad stuff to her step kids! we all know she dont care about them and is only married to jerome for the money n fact has ran his oldest son off and wont let 2 of her step sons talk to their mother! in my opinion that is ver wrong! i worry about those 2 little girls and the younger boy cuz they r not happy living with her!
He is just jealous

Clayton, IN

#3 Apr 28, 2011
Hey Clint, nice comments.
clint branscum

Mountain View, AR

#4 Aug 16, 2011
listen up missy watever ur last name is today but u r so f***** up in the head to blame all this on me! if ur such the mother of the year then why dont u encourage grant n brent to talk to their mother? instead u talk sh** on sherry whom u dont know a thing about cuz while u were getting ur diaper changed she was raising kids and working full time! so if anyone is jealous than it would be u because u will never stack up to her as a mother or a person and that just eats u up! so instead of talk bs on people maybe u should actually try to be a good step-mom and encourage them boys to speak to their mother instead of threaten them with their trucks and jobs like u did me! and as far as im concerned all the sh** u have said about me in the past as far as drugs r concerned, darling u have dun way more drugs than i will ever see and if thats the only way u can keep my father from talking to me than so be it! if u wanna say something than quit hiding behind this computer and say it to my face cuz u know where to find me! look since u have been in office u have ruined me and my fathers relationship, ruined russells and jeromes relationship, ruined grant and brents relationship with their mother, and now ur trying to ruin conners and jeromes relationship! so its obvious who the jealous one is and its u!!!!!! in short quit hating and start loving like u told us u would when u were trying to get my father to begin with! thats right he is my father and not ur kids dad and he always will be!
she is just jealous

Mountain View, AR

#5 Sep 7, 2011
obviously u r!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unsolved Plainfield Homicide (Jul '09) Jul 16 Donna McIntyre 8
News When The KKK Was Mainstream (Mar '15) Jun 27 Evelyn 17
Matt and the pretty girl at Hardee's (Nov '16) Jun '17 Addie 7
Anyone know the owner of Accutek Radar Imaging ... (Apr '10) May '17 Christina Pavey 6
News Police, Fire a " April 10 Apr '17 scarboroughB 1
News Injured man found in a ditch along I-70 (Feb '13) Feb '13 kz kraze 1
News Students hold sit-in at school gym after 6 susp... (May '12) May '12 Parent of Delphi ... 1

Clayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clayton Mortgages