The shows may not go on

The shows may not go on

There are 3 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jun 15, 2007, titled The shows may not go on. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Danny Gregory has spent most of his working life entertaining moviegoers at the Clermont Deluxe Drive-In Theatre.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

sad to see

Fishers, IN

#1 Jun 15, 2007
It is sad to think that something so reasonable and family oriented could be replaced with something that most families cannot afford to do. the drive in has been a wonderful thing and something to look forward to in the summer. I hope that they are able to find land and move it out to Lizton.
JRUM529

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jun 15, 2007
In a time when drive-in theaters are becoming practically extinct, why would anyone want to eliminate another one? These theaters are a bargain compared to the megaplex theaters that many families cannot afford. I hope that people will rally to save this theater!

“Random Words of Wisdom.....”

Since: Jun 07

Indiana

#3 Jun 27, 2007
I seen on a news clip that they might move to Lizton and open up under a new name. Something about daylight savings time is making them lose money. Saying it is still light out at 9:30pm. The shows dont even start til 10pm. By the time you watch the 2 movies you paid for it is 2 in the morning.
But if they move out to Lizton where there are less lights (IRP,parking,bussiness,ect..) to blaze up the nights sky they can start the movies earlier.
I hope that is what they do, because I love taking the family there to watch movies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Satori Pointe vote postponed due to anticipated... Nov 9 Really 1
Matt and the pretty girl at Hardee's Nov '16 Cece 1
Older Tops Nov '16 Oldsub 1
Renee Catherine McDonald Oct '16 Buck Nasty 1
Stephanie Rich Oct '16 Urallazzholes 1
News Injured man found in a ditch along I-70 (Feb '13) Feb '13 kz kraze 1
News Students hold sit-in at school gym after 6 susp... (May '12) May '12 Parent of Delphi ... 1

Clayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clayton Mortgages