Robbery suspect killed in wreck

There are 20 comments on the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Oct 6, 2011, titled Robbery suspect killed in wreck. In it, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

Clayton County police on Tuesday released the names of the home invasion suspect killed in a wreck early Monday and his two alleged accomplices who were taken into custody after the crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Acworth, GA

#1 Oct 6, 2011
How insensitive would it be of me to say, "Good riddance"?

“Freedom Forever!”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 6, 2011
The local news will feature the crying mother of the deceased, saying she does not understand how her sweet innocent child could be involved in such shocking crimes, while doing this she will be wearing a cheap Tshirt with his picture on it the his birth and death dates on it, She will then vow to get to the bottom of this terrible mistake about her sons death.
Keep a Keen eye out for the local news today....
Poor innocent little mistaken identity... thats all

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 6, 2011
Deangelo, eh? Is he brother to Lemongelo or Orangelo? No surprises here, just another group of worthless ghetto thugs. To bad they weren't all required to rapidly meet their just reward for their crimes, sad only one did.
Hey

Stone Mountain, GA

#4 Oct 6, 2011
Call it what you want you all are entitled to your opinion. The suspect killed was my cousin. I am not trying to justify what he did. He made a stupid choice that ultimately ended his life. As for his mom I don't think anyone wants for their child to make bad decisions but guess what sometimes they do. So to make an assumption about what the mother will and will not do if that will help her grieve let it be. At the end of the day is she supposed to say good riddance?
Fannin Mom

Onalaska, WA

#5 Oct 6, 2011
Hey wrote:
Call it what you want you all are entitled to your opinion. The suspect killed was my cousin. I am not trying to justify what he did. He made a stupid choice that ultimately ended his life. As for his mom I don't think anyone wants for their child to make bad decisions but guess what sometimes they do. So to make an assumption about what the mother will and will not do if that will help her grieve let it be. At the end of the day is she supposed to say good riddance?
Im sorry for your loss. When there friends or relatives die then we can say good riddance! Such insensative jerks. Like there perfect, no ones perfect. Everyone makes mistakes and bad choices. They just aint willing to admit theirs!!! No mother should have to read such.Once again sorry of his passing..
HUH

Dalton, GA

#6 Oct 7, 2011
Fannin Mom wrote:
<quoted text>Im sorry for your loss. When there friends or relatives die then we can say good riddance! Such insensative jerks. Like there perfect, no ones perfect. Everyone makes mistakes and bad choices. They just aint willing to admit theirs!!! No mother should have to read such.Once again sorry of his passing..
Sorry for his passing my azz! I agree with the other posters...another thug off the damn streets! Lady... has anyone ever broke into your home? Let them come into your home uninvited and lets see if you still say " no ones perfect. Everyone makes mistakes and bad choices". Are you serious? This is the choice HE made and it probably wouldn't of been the last time if his stupid azz didn't get killed so yeah good damn riddance!

“Freedom Forever!”

Location hidden

#7 Oct 7, 2011
Fannin Mom wrote:
<quoted text>Im sorry for your loss. When there friends or relatives die then we can say good riddance! Such insensative jerks. Like there perfect, no ones perfect. Everyone makes mistakes and bad choices. They just aint willing to admit theirs!!! No mother should have to read such.Once again sorry of his passing..
What about the family they busted in on and terrorized, the kids with bad dreams scared to go to sleep, the stain that in invasion leaves on a family.... NOBODY'S PERFECT HUH, TAKE THAT STANCE WILL YA

daw

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#8 Oct 7, 2011
Maybe they should of taken Marta.Just another day in HOTLANTA.
Private

Acworth, GA

#9 Oct 7, 2011
Hilarious.. yes, good riddance, indeed. I don't care if it was your family, they're scum, and the world is better off without them. Everybody has scum somewhere down the line in their family, the difference is that some of us don't make excuses for them or sympathize when they get what they deserve.

G-O-O-D R-I-D-D-A-N-C-E!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#10 Oct 7, 2011
Hey wrote:
She should kill her ape self for infringing her loser son upon society.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#11 Oct 7, 2011
Lonewolf wrote:
<quoted text>She should kill her ape self for infringing her loser son upon society.
Any parent guilty of imposing an offspring on us like this criminal should be prevented from being able to produce another thug.
Fannin Mom

Onalaska, WA

#12 Oct 7, 2011
I understand how yall are feeling.I am also sorry for the family who was broken into. And to answer "Huh's" question about if it was my family and home. I would of shot them dead and ask questions later.I was really commenting on him dying in the accident and yall making comments toward his death and family. I just think its immoral to talk in that way about a life god brought in the world. He did make a bad choice. What im getting at is that if he was going to die, it should have been done by the hands of the family and not by a chase. Im not saying what he did was right by no means. I guess I was expecting a little more respect for the family. Its not the parents fault on his choices. So sorry if I affended anyone I was just trying to show sympathy.

“Freedom Forever!”

Location hidden

#13 Oct 8, 2011
Fannin Mom wrote:
I understand how yall are feeling.I am also sorry for the family who was broken into. And to answer "Huh's" question about if it was my family and home. I would of shot them dead and ask questions later.I was really commenting on him dying in the accident and yall making comments toward his death and family. I just think its immoral to talk in that way about a life god brought in the world. He did make a bad choice. What im getting at is that if he was going to die, it should have been done by the hands of the family and not by a chase. Im not saying what he did was right by no means. I guess I was expecting a little more respect for the family. Its not the parents fault on his choices. So sorry if I affended anyone I was just trying to show sympathy.
you proceed from the false assumption that everyone else suffers from your delusion that there is ANY higher entity watching over us.
We are just as ignorant as the ancient Egyptians worshiping the stone gods of old, no different! IGNORANT SAVAGES STILL!!
lol

Tallapoosa, GA

#15 Oct 8, 2011
These thugs obviously picked the wrong designated driver.When these parasites go on these home invasions they need a better plan when they are not all high.
ASTRO

Apo, AE

#16 Oct 9, 2011
Fannin Mom wrote:
people like you should stay off a jury,stay home and lve in your dream world.If the thug had came in on me, there would be 3 dead thugs instead of just one
Fannin Mom

Onalaska, WA

#17 Oct 9, 2011
ASTRO wrote:
<quoted text>
people like you should stay off a jury,stay home and lve in your dream world.If the thug had came in on me, there would be 3 dead thugs instead of just one
i agree they would all three be dead if they came in on my family but he didnt get killed that way!! I was just saying have empathy for the family, thats all. Im not making excuses for them, so im sorry if you think that..

“Freedom Forever!”

Location hidden

#18 Oct 9, 2011
Fannin Mom wrote:

You commented about it should have been the family and not the chase.... Nobody commented on the danger and injuries to the officers in that chase, including a K9 officer that had to retire due to injuries, the loss to the citizens of that county to replace the police units and Trained K9 Officer, and the cost of rehab to the other officer injured.....
That family did suffer a loss, and reactions on this forum can be very brutal sometimes... I think it stems from people just being tired of the crime....

“Freedom Forever!”

Location hidden

#19 Oct 9, 2011
ASTRO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear Hear For Astro!
Fannin Mom

Onalaska, WA

#20 Oct 9, 2011
CALL ME V wrote:
<quoted text>
You commented about it should have been the family and not the chase.... Nobody commented on the danger and injuries to the officers in that chase, including a K9 officer that had to retire due to injuries, the loss to the citizens of that county to replace the police units and Trained K9 Officer, and the cost of rehab to the other officer injured.....
That family did suffer a loss, and reactions on this forum can be very brutal sometimes... I think it stems from people just being tired of the crime....
I cant disagree..

Since: Aug 11

Acworth, GA

#21 Oct 10, 2011
I'm happy to finally have been "judged", but come on, spam??? Really?? Please call me mean or nuts.. even clueless.. but not spam!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dreher family that lives in Clayton Apr 27 Wondering 1
Town of Tallulah Falls 130 years of being a inc... Apr 26 Dan A Hayes 1
Strip Club Apr 10 Grissom 1
Johnson County Jail Mar '15 Concerned Citizen 1
Col. Rufus Lafayette Moss Sr., Thomas Abraham R... Mar '15 Dan A Hayes 5
News Rabun County is spot for serene adventure (Oct '09) Feb '15 Dan A Hayes 6
mountain city dental Jan '15 don won der 1
More from around the web

Clayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE