Clayton mayor indicted

Clayton mayor indicted

There are 8 comments on the WDUN-AM Gainesville story from Sep 5, 2008, titled Clayton mayor indicted. In it, WDUN-AM Gainesville reports that:

The mayor of Clayton in Rabun County has been indicted on two counts of violations of oath by a public officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDUN-AM Gainesville.

#1 Sep 5, 2008
I've heard other stories of corruption in Clayton. They need to start at the top and clean house.

#2 Sep 8, 2008
The judge in clayton is as crooked as they come, everyone is afraid to run against him cuz they know he's got everyone in his pocket. I hope the gbi busts him and his posse' wide open.
Tory One

United States

#3 Sep 16, 2008
are they people of color?

#4 Sep 18, 2008
Thier necks are red and thier fingers are green from all the money they are stealing from the people.

#5 Dec 16, 2008
they all need enemas!!!

#6 Dec 16, 2008
they all need enemas!!!!
we we

#7 Dec 16, 2008
why you say people of color? Like that makes a difference.

Ashburn, VA

#8 Apr 11, 2014
Sheriff Frank Andrews will be the next to be indicted. It only a matter of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rise Together Rabun Sep '15 Georgia boy 2
Col. Rufus Lafayette Moss Sr., Thomas Abraham R... (Feb '15) Jul '15 Dan A Hayes 6
Strip Club (Apr '15) Jun '15 James 2
items needed (Dec '14) May '15 joe 2
Dreher family that lives in Clayton (Apr '15) May '15 Unfortunately 2
News A Victorian-era Tallulah Falls returns (Dec '06) May '15 Dan A Hayes 4
Town of Tallulah Falls 130 years of being a inc... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Dan A Hayes 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clayton Mortgages