Rabun County High School

Rabun County High School

Posted in the Clayton Forum

Fedup

Cleveland, GA

#1 Mar 15, 2010
What a Joke, Has anyone had any other problems with the High School? I am a pretty open minded parent, but For months now my child has been singled out and made an example out of. Just curious if anyone else has had the same problem? This has created a huge problem with my child and self esteem issues, We build it up just for the school to tear it back down with rude teacher's and Mickey Mouse ways of handling things. The worse part of it is when you try to talk to the Administration, they seem clueless and have Def ears when you point out the obvious and prove that they are wrong in some way.
Old School

Hiawassee, GA

#2 Mar 22, 2010
THE PROBLEM IS YOU.. Quit trying to blame the school and go to parenting school. I get of parents saying their child is being singled out. He is being singled out because he is doing something to bring attention to himself.
Fedup

Cleveland, GA

#3 May 1, 2010
Old School wrote:
THE PROBLEM IS YOU.. Quit trying to blame the school and go to parenting school. I get of parents saying their child is being singled out. He is being singled out because he is doing something to bring attention to himself.
You refer to this post as "He" is doing something to Bring attention to himself? where in my post did I say it was a Boy? Maybe it has something to do with My daughter and several other females at the school who are being approached in a sexual manor, and Nothing seems to be done about it...It is people like you that make it hard for GOOD parents like myself to teach or children to speak up and tell someone, and put faith in our system. Oh but I am sorry I guess you are gonna be so ignorant to blame the GIRL in some way...maybe she was doing something to bring attention to herself and to be singled out.... your an idiot!!!!
Old School

Canton, GA

#4 May 2, 2010
Now I understand even more why you blame the school. You call people idiots. What kind of example does that set for your daughter? You said in your post that your daughter is being singled out. I only said that she is doing something to bring that attention to herself. If she is truly being sexually harrased, I assure you it will be stopped.
Snorr

Commerce, GA

#5 Jul 19, 2010
Rabun County schools have a problem with bullying not being taken seriously. It's been that way for years and will likely continue on with the current administration in place. Other than moving to another county, your best bet is to look into the local private schools to get your daughter out of the situation. And Old School is probably one of the past bullys allowed to do what they do best there....
news

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Aug 27, 2010
No one can give you a good self esteem. You have to do things you are proud of, then you will have a good self esteem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ver,s and karans (Mar '16) Feb 5 teacher 5
Looking for an old friend Dec '17 Hank1936 1
Amber Jones ewww! Oct '17 Train runner 1
News Gainesville funeral home expands with crematory... (Feb '17) Feb '17 craigd3000 1
Sky Lake Camp (Aug '07) Jan '17 Laurie 58
News Many outdoor activities banned as fires burn ac... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Hostis Publicus 2
the cafe across from the truck stop (on the run) (Mar '16) Mar '16 vicy kelly 2

Clayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clayton Mortgages