Dillard House Best dining Anywhere.

Dillard House Best dining Anywhere.

Posted in the Clayton Forum

Terri

Sycamore, GA

#1 Jan 3, 2009
The food here is incredibly delicious and there is plenty of it.My favorite restaurant bar none.Try it you will not be disappointed.AAAAA++++
THEAMERICAN

Willowbrook, IL

#2 Jan 31, 2009
Terri wrote:
The food here is incredibly delicious and there is plenty of it.My favorite restaurant bar none.Try it you will not be disappointed.AAAAA++++
Who ever wrote this. Must be rich. And must be related to the Dillards. If not they have brain damaage.
yuck

Princeton Junction, NJ

#3 Feb 10, 2009
good if you like recycling
Dan Rivers

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Feb 11, 2009
Can't beat the breakfast, last all day. Rest of the meals just priced to high
Hamilton family

Dawsonville, GA

#5 Feb 25, 2009
This is our favorite restaurant in the world.What a great serving of food and such a beautiful place to eat overlooking the mountains.
drflavio309

Norman Park, GA

#6 Mar 4, 2009
I went to school across the road from the dillard house, its ok nothing fancy but WAAAAAY tohigh priced for what it is.. it's always been that way since the 70's!!! just avg food though .
not worth driving up there for,

thedr.
Nott a snob

Jefferson, GA

#7 Mar 8, 2009
Prices too high, food just average. You can get food much better at lower prices at many other places.
Nott a snob

Jefferson, GA

#8 Mar 8, 2009
Terri wrote:
You must be the kind who loves greasy food at fast food restaurants.
Nott a snob

Jefferson, GA

#9 Mar 8, 2009
Hamilton family wrote:
This is our favorite restaurant in the world.What a great serving of food and such a beautiful place to eat overlooking the mountains.
Yes, beautiful place where to eat, but mediocre food, and much to expensive.
Otto resident

Franklin, NC

#10 Mar 10, 2009
Excellent breakfast!! Excellent Thanksgiving Day buffet!!
Otto NC summer resident

Franklin, NC

#11 Mar 10, 2009
We were having lunch there, as we watched the snow fall on the beautiful mountains. The chicken and ham were the best I have ever tasted.
resident- cleveland ga

Clarkesville, GA

#12 Mar 14, 2009
we drove there for dinner to take visiting family and friends.the food was good(not special)but was too expensive.food more reasonable,just as good or better in other towns with beautiful mountain scenery.dillards was not worth the drive!(this comment from family and friends!)also as we walked outside to view the horses,we were appauled to see what bad shape they were in.they are in need of better care.thier hooves were badly split and it seemed it hurt them to walk!sad!..that alone we will not be coming back!sorry!first times your fault,the second time will be my fault!!!please better care for thoes poor horses!

Since: Mar 09

Dillard, Georgia

#13 Mar 21, 2009
I want never eat there again. Food is to high priced. The Dillard House is a tourist trap. You can get better and cheaper food. Just a couple miles on down the road. Those Dillards are trying to get rich quick.
sadam

Cleveland, GA

#14 Aug 8, 2009
Terri wrote:
Nice try, John (Dillard).
Dan Rivers wrote:
Can't beat the breakfast, last all day.
It's true. Sometimes it takes a couple of days to fully cycle through your belly.
yuck wrote:
good if you like recycling
Also true. The folks who work there are instructed to reuse food. And they're told to mis-inform guests that their food comes from the farm across the street, when in fact, it comes from Sysco. Also, the Sysco delivery guy (granted this was 15 years ago, so take it with a pound of salted pork) said it was the most disgusting kitchen he'd ever seen, and he would never eat there. A little worrisome coming from Sysco, which I'm pretty sure means "we lower the bar" in some other country.
Nott a snob wrote:
Prices too high, food just average. You can get food much better at lower prices at many other places.
If you want a better price, ask for the local discount. Even if you're a floridiot they'll believe you. Plenty of you have infiltrated our community.
Howtoguy

Rome, GA

#15 Aug 8, 2009
Rather go to Huddle House.
Loved the Dillard House

Commerce, GA

#16 Aug 10, 2009
You are all horrible! The Dillard House pleases far more guests then the people who have nothing better to do then to bitch on this website. Their health food score is a 98%. Their hotel is scored at 100%. If you dont enjoy southern hospitaility and down home cooking THEN STAY AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!
sadam

Hiawassee, GA

#17 Aug 15, 2009
Loved the Dillard House wrote:
You are all horrible! The Dillard House pleases far more guests then the people who have nothing better to do then to bitch on this website.
Madeline Hecht might disagree with you.

Since: Mar 09

Dillard, Georgia

#18 Jun 8, 2010
Loved the Dillard House wrote:
You are all horrible! The Dillard House pleases far more guests then the people who have nothing better to do then to bitch on this website. Their health food score is a 98%. Their hotel is scored at 100%. If you dont enjoy southern hospitaility and down home cooking THEN STAY AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!
We will next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Jones ewww! Oct 12 Train runner 1
News Gainesville funeral home expands with crematory... (Feb '17) Feb '17 craigd3000 1
Sky Lake Camp (Aug '07) Jan '17 Laurie 58
News Many outdoor activities banned as fires burn ac... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Hostis Publicus 2
ver,s and karans (Mar '16) Mar '16 tony lawson 4
the cafe across from the truck stop (on the run) (Mar '16) Mar '16 vicy kelly 2
Police Chief vacancy? (Jan '16) Jan '16 WessonRules 1

Clayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clayton Mortgages