Brian Estep

Mcdonough, GA

#1 Oct 11, 2007
Your local police and GSP totally botched a stolen car incident on 10/7/07. Wasting time accusing the innocent victim/owner of the car instead of getting evidence on the person(s) that committed the crime. The car was not impounded for evidence or fingerprints and all they concentrated on was harrassing the poor female owner of the car in her hotel room who obviously did not commit the crime. Now she is left with no car, totaled in the accident on War woman road, and no way to sue the criminal if and when caught since the evidence was compromised by the PD and James Paint and Body shop who did not impound the vehicle. Then the wrecker company threatened to lock up the owner and AAA wrecker driver if she didn't bring cash to pay for the initial tow (on Sunday while closed) in 15 minutes. This as an embarassment to law enforcement agencies all over the state and we will never come back. What a nightmare.
WANT TO KNOW

United States

#2 Nov 11, 2007
WAR WOMEN IS WHERE THE CAR THEIVES TAKE CARS TO STRIP THEM. THIS IS A KNOWN FACT AND HAS BEEN FOR YEARS. MT.CITY IS A WELL KNOWN AREA FOR STOLEN CARS TO TURN UP BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR CAR BACK. I DO WONDER WHY? COULD IT BE EVERYONE IS IN ON IT? THERES A COP IN THAT CITY THAT WON'T EVEN FILL OUT A REPORT ON YOUR CAR BEING STOLE. YOU CAN FIND IT AND THE COPS WILL NOT RELEASE IT BACK TO YOU. IT'S THAT GOOD OLE BOY STUFF.I'LL KISS YOUR A$$ AND HE WILL KISS MINE. TAKE IT TO THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE. SEE IF THEY WILL HELP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gainesville funeral home expands with crematory... Feb '17 craigd3000 1
Sky Lake Camp (Aug '07) Jan '17 Laurie 58
News Many outdoor activities banned as fires burn ac... Nov '16 Hostis Publicus 2
ver,s and karans (Mar '16) Mar '16 tony lawson 4
the cafe across from the truck stop (on the run) (Mar '16) Mar '16 vicy kelly 2
Police Chief vacancy? (Jan '16) Jan '16 WessonRules 1
News Piedmont to screen new documentary on the Tallu... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Mayor Dan A Hayes 1

Clayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clayton Mortgages