Rabun County is spot for serene adven...

Rabun County is spot for serene adventure

There are 6 comments on the The Augusta Chronicle story from Sep 11, 2009, titled Rabun County is spot for serene adventure. In it, The Augusta Chronicle reports that:

Rabun County, located in the North Georgia mountains, is less than a four hour drive from Augusta.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Augusta Chronicle.

The American

Willowbrook, IL

#1 Oct 1, 2009
If you can drive from Augusta, Georgia to Rabun county Georgia in less than and hour. You must be in a jet airplane.
Theresa

Fort Stewart, GA

#2 Nov 18, 2009
It says FOUR hour, learn to read!
DLA

United States

#3 Nov 18, 2009
Theresa wrote:
Bad day, huh?
THEAMERIICAN

Willowbrook, IL

#4 Jan 23, 2010
Theresa wrote:
I can read dumie. They went and and corected their mistake since I made my comment.
Dan A Hayes

Clarkesville, GA

#5 Feb 28, 2015
The American wrote:
If you can drive from Augusta, Georgia to Rabun county Georgia in less than and hour. You must be in a jet airplane.
No its a four hour drive
Dan A Hayes

Clarkesville, GA

#6 Feb 28, 2015
Dan A Hayes wrote:
<quoted text>
No its a four hour drive
The quickest way is drive to Lincoln County. To Lincolnton. Get on state rout 79. Drive to Elberton. Take state route 17 all the way to Toccoa ga. From Toccoa get on US route 441 north to Tallulah falls Georgia. You will be in Rabun County

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gainesville funeral home expands with crematory... (Feb '17) Feb '17 craigd3000 1
Sky Lake Camp (Aug '07) Jan '17 Laurie 58
News Many outdoor activities banned as fires burn ac... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Hostis Publicus 2
ver,s and karans (Mar '16) Mar '16 tony lawson 4
the cafe across from the truck stop (on the run) (Mar '16) Mar '16 vicy kelly 2
Police Chief vacancy? (Jan '16) Jan '16 WessonRules 1
News Piedmont to screen new documentary on the Tallu... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Mayor Dan A Hayes 1

Clayton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clayton Mortgages