Whites Not Protected By Hate Crime Laws

Posted in the Clayton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dickie

Antioch, CA

#1 Apr 15, 2012
Wondering why you don't hear anything about all of the hate crimes being done against white people in the U.S?

Under Obama's appointed Attorney General Eric Holder, white people are not protected by hate crime laws.

In hearings before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Attorney General Eric Holder settled Hackel's question of whether hate crime laws protect whites: they don't.

Holder repeatedly claimed that hate crime laws are designed to protect only groups that were targeted for violence on a "historic basis," such as African-Americans, Hispanics, Jews, and gays.

Holder's repeated charge that blacks were "historically" targeted for violence betrays the fact that in modern times they rarely are. In fact, according to the Justice Department's own statistics, in only 10% of the 650,000 violent interracial crimes that occur each year in this country are white offenders attacking black victims.

Watch the video of Holder's testimony that this hate crime law makes crimes against 'certain groups' worth-more than comparable crimes against others.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jim Smith

United States

#2 Apr 16, 2012
"dickie" Not protected by condoms !
Jerle

Saint Paul, MN

#3 May 1, 2012
It goes much farther than whites not being protected against the utter onslaught of black on white crime. The media is also ignoring black on white crime, they are liars. They made a saint out of Trayvon Martin, a criminal with an attitude, while they've ignored countless black on white murders and other assorted violent crimes.

The media needs to be held accountable, from the top down.
dickie

Antioch, CA

#4 May 2, 2012
The media is definitely ignoring black on white attacks. Here is a recent example...

Black mob beat white couple, media bury attack

There’s outrage after a white couple was attacked by dozens of black teenagers, and the local newspaper did not report on the incident for two weeks, despite the victims being reporters for the paper.

“Wave after wave of young men surged forward to take turns punching and kicking their victim,” Washington wrote, describing the onslaught that began when Dave Forster and Marjon Rostami stopped at a traffic light while driving home from a show on a Saturday night. A crowd of at least 100 black young people was on the sidewalk at the time.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/100-blacks-beat-wh...
dickie

Antioch, CA

#5 May 2, 2012
The story above gets even worse...

The local newspaper that did not report on the incident is the Virginian-Pilot.

This paper has a tie to President Obama, as its publisher since 2008, Maurice Jones, was nominated by Obama and recently confirmed by the U.S. Senate to be deputy secretary of HUD, the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

What do you know... another racist obama appointed black man.
going crazy in the hood

Pittsburg, CA

#7 May 3, 2012
Jerle wrote:
It goes much farther than whites not being protected against the utter onslaught of black on white crime. The media is also ignoring black on white crime, they are liars. They made a saint out of Trayvon Martin, a criminal with an attitude, while they've ignored countless black on white murders and other assorted violent crimes.
The media needs to be held accountable, from the top down.
The wedia needs to wake the f^c up. They are just a bunch of libs with a mike.
naw

Voorhees, NJ

#8 May 25, 2012
well your the dumb retard who hangs out with pure blacks..

and then you blame every single kinda black for it being happening to you..

when you can just hang out with half caste..
tired ms

Clinton, MS

#9 Jun 22, 2012
the only way for us to stop what is happening to us and our childern is to arm ourselfs and when the blacks attack us or our childern we shoot and start killing them all of them.we fight back and cowerd ourselfes down in fear of them.once it is started many white people tird of being victims at the hands of black people will beging to fight back,we can send them a message ,our sons and dautghters and our streets are yours no longer,start killing them
crackerjacker

Richmond, CA

#18 Jun 24, 2012
I gotta hate crime for u crackers...let see u in public.stop calling us n words behind the safty of your comp.if u feel this way say it to our faces coward.city park...2 pm...id love to meet u
crackerjacker

Richmond, CA

#22 Jun 26, 2012
Like u do every day hiding in your house..all of your previous post show what a tuffguy you are..I also saw your m4mmm ad on craigslist and you call me the homo?go figure!anytime a day u name the place peckerneck
Obama

San Jose, CA

#23 Jun 26, 2012
crackerjacker wrote:
Like u do every day hiding in your house..all of your previous post show what a tuffguy you are..I also saw your m4mmm ad on craigslist and you call me the homo?go figure!anytime a day u name the place peckerneck
Tell you what Fkwad. We would like nothing better then to Gun it out in the streets. Thing is All of your kind won't show up. We pray every hour for a RACE WAR. Seems wish in one hand and the other gets filled with sht.

All you coon mexs latin ziggers, have milked America dry. My cows tits are sore. My bull dick is so fat it needs a con like you.
crackerjacker

Richmond, CA

#24 Jun 26, 2012
Sure..we won't show up.your the one crying and not doin shi!.eat a dickie..guru...me and u.. or are u scared ...thought so just keep talkin shit while I streach out your daughters walls...lmfao
Joe

United States

#25 Jun 26, 2012
crackerjacker wrote:
Sure..we won't show up.your the one crying and not doin shi!.eat a dickie..guru...me and u.. or are u scared ...thought so just keep talkin shit while I streach out your daughters walls...lmfao
Love it when you show how smart you are.

I used the term "SMART" because I just could not be sure you would understand "Intelligent" as a discriptive term.
gene willis

Milwaukee, WI

#33 Oct 19, 2012
jew media defends blacks who commit hate crimes.especialy if whites and hispanics are there victims.anti racism is code for anti white.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#35 Oct 20, 2012
This is why I don't trust any person that isn't my skin color. You have to EARN my trust and prove to me you are a civilized human being. Other wise the moon crickets will go ape shit on your ass, literally.
dickie

Oakley, CA

#36 Oct 20, 2012
Here's an excellent example that these redistribution policies of obama only create more crime, and death...

Obama Buying the Election With His Welfare

Welfare programs soared to over $1 trillion last year. The federal government accounted for $750 billion of that, while $250 billion came from the states, which leveraged federal payments into even larger expenses.

Between 2008 and 2011, federal welfare payments have jumped 32 percent. Food stamps have surged, with 71 percent more spending on the program in 2011 compared with 2008. Health payments, principally Medicaid, have climbed 37 percent.

Source: http://www.cnbc.com/id/49481081

What have we got from all of this increased welfare & debt from obama??..

Violent crime jumps 18 percent in 2011, first rise in nearly 20 years

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/18/violent-...

And now from the testimony above by obama's attorney general, we realize that whites are not even protected equally under the law.
Joe Indenpendence

Sunnyvale, CA

#37 Oct 20, 2012
dickie wrote:
Here's an excellent example that these redistribution policies of obama only create more crime, and death...
Obama Buying the Election With His Welfare
Welfare programs soared to over $1 trillion last year. The federal government accounted for $750 billion of that, while $250 billion came from the states, which leveraged federal payments into even larger expenses.
Between 2008 and 2011, federal welfare payments have jumped 32 percent. Food stamps have surged, with 71 percent more spending on the program in 2011 compared with 2008. Health payments, principally Medicaid, have climbed 37 percent.
Source: http://www.cnbc.com/id/49481081
What have we got from all of this increased welfare & debt from obama??..
Violent crime jumps 18 percent in 2011, first rise in nearly 20 years
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/18/violent-...
And now from the testimony above by obama's attorney general, we realize that whites are not even protected equally under the law.
@@@@@@@@@@

"dickie" ? Of course Whites are not protected equally under the Law. Where have you been ? Where did you grow up ? Are YOU really a Caucasion American ? S

Seems that could be in question ? White needs no protection. Whites are the blessed race. They (whites) have more then other races and most nationalties. Whites are obligated "MORALLY" to "GIVE" opportunity to all other races which are less (in many ways) then the "STRANGEST SECRET"...

Equal Protection ? How about Protecting One's SELF ? That has been thrown out. It will never be equal. As long as individuals are not allowed to use force, with out threat of finacial devistation for the CORRECT DECISION, "To defend your own Life" , America is ROLLING down hill...
Sevensixtwobythi rtyninemm

United States

#38 Oct 20, 2012
Rofl at carjacker. I bet he was just released from prison on felony 10851. You try and code 666 my ass and you're brains will be all over sycamore/dogwood/banyon. Look out for the guy driving a white denali. If I got my OU hat on best watch yo`self.
Joe Indenpendence

San Francisco, CA

#39 Oct 20, 2012
Highlighting. Examples of out of control Law Enforcement using free speech investigation tactics.

Consider the thinking process which generated the composision (located just above this post).

Is it a disingruntaled "Obama Supportered" educated at the higher level, of communication ?

Or just a hope to be "HERO", playing topix ? While being over paid to screw off ?
barskar

Springdale, AR

#40 Nov 17, 2012
Sevensixtwobythirtyninemm wrote:
Rofl at carjacker. I bet he was just released from prison on felony 10851. You try and code 666 my ass and you're brains will be all over sycamore/dogwood/banyon. Look out for the guy driving a white denali. If I got my OU hat on best watch yo`self.
all a group of whites gotta do is give me the nod and id thrash a tolkien with em. The chickens r coming to roost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Claycord Online Museum - Lehmer's, the Olde... 10 min Julie Ann 1
To report a tramp hoise 8 hr Sheri 3
Who is Chris Minadeo? 23 hr curious 1
How to Report Section 8 Fraud (Mar '11) Thu anonymous 112
YES - Section 8 Neighbors Gone (Sep '12) Tue Donald Trump 27
Police action on Friday 4/22, late afternoon Apr 25 Jani 1
News League of Women Voters honors community stars Apr 24 Lucy Ann Jane 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clayton Mortgages