Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201864 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146955 Jun 22, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, sweetie. An all powerful god could choose to forgive. What would have been the downside for a god? None. Instead he chose to impregnate a young girl, and set up his child to be murdered. Nice guy. A real champ. Sounds very similar to other myths. Vengeful, sadistic gods torturing their creation. Giving them free will and the burning them when they exercise it. Sorry, I'm not buying into that crappola. You get into heaven if you believe his dead son died for you? What the hell kind of "get out of jail free card" is that? It makes NO SENSE whatsoever. The fundies freaks are just too scared to not believe. You are afraid you'll burn in hell, when there is NO PROOF OF ANY OF IT.
Jesus Christ and history are proof. But by no means am I asking you or telling you how you should or not believe. But I understand more what an atheist bigot means. Thank you for defining it.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#146956 Jun 22, 2012
On another thread......SSM foe now endorses gay nupitals! WOW. He knew, and we knew, he had no case!=)

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#146957 Jun 22, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>Can you prove that heterosexuality is not a defect?
Yes.....

To be a defect it would have to not be normal.......

And to be normal means what the vast majority are.

And we are the normal ones so if there is a defect it would be that of the abnormals.....

My point is that nobody can prove that being gay is anything more than a choice......

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#146958 Jun 22, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
More of your "FACTS"? I'd call you an idiot but including you would be an insult to idiots.
That is a fact.......

Only two people on this forum said the perverts needed to be thrown in jail......

The vast majority said it was no big deal....

And many like the rose ho and moans a lott said that parents should keep their children home if they don't want them to watch two perverts having sex in public.......

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#146959 Jun 22, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG You actually separated CATHOLICS for other Christians in a ppost were you called someone else a BIGOT? Funny.
<quoted text>
It's interesting that I am very religious yet in two years, aside from a few "christians", NO ONE here, has ever demeaned or disrespected me.
So YOU might want to consider the actual the reason that YOU don't get the respect you seem to think you deserve on this thread.
Ask any Catholic if they are a Christian and they will tell you NO
Ask any Christian if they are a Catholic and they will tell you NO

I don't need,ask for or want any respect from 90 percent posting here......

What I was talking about is the attitude that the rose ho has and how it effects people that are not hard core in either direction on SSM

I have personally seen many people that had the opinion that gays should be allowed SSM change their mind about that when they read some of the bigotry posted here by the likes of rose ho....

He has done more to change peoples mind to vote against SSM then I have or ever will do......

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#146960 Jun 22, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when the azz puppets "talk" to "eachother"!
Thanks.....I will keep it up just for you..........LOL
Godfrey

Paradise, CA

#146961 Jun 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a fact.......
Only two people on this forum said the perverts needed to be thrown in jail......
The vast majority said it was no big deal....
And many like the rose ho and moans a lott said that parents should keep their children home if they don't want them to watch two perverts having sex in public.......
You don't know what the hell you are talking about. I thought you were getting the hell 0ut of town you jack ass.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#146962 Jun 22, 2012
Godfrey wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know what the hell you are talking about. I thought you were getting the hell 0ut of town you jack ass.
Of course you would not have a clue what I am talking about......
It takes more than two brain cells to figure it out....

Nope
Friday night.....

Lost of people are home and it is the best time to call.....

oslama has the loan modification business booming now.....

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#146968 Jun 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
I have personally seen many people that had the opinion that gays should be allowed SSM change their mind about that when they read some of the bigotry posted here by the likes of rose ho....
He has done more to change peoples mind to vote against SSM then I have or ever will do......
I have personally seen many people that had the opinion that gays should not be allowed marriage equality change their mind about that when they read some of the bigotry posted here by the likes of Here Is One....

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#146969 Jun 22, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Classroom education is supposed to be GENDER NEUTRAL you dumbazz.
Do you really understand what you just said?

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#146970 Jun 22, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
I have personally seen many people that had the opinion that gays should not be allowed marriage equality change their mind about that when they read some of the bigotry posted here by the likes of Here Is One....
Please tell me how equal rights for all is bigotry????

waiting..........LOL

I am simply not going to allow you to pervert the name of marriage......

And I have the vast majority of the US on my side.......

31 states to 5 states........YOU LOSE......

#146972 Jun 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
waiting..........LOL
You know they used to think a marriage between a black and a white was "sinful" and many US states banned them. There are currently no us states that ban interracial marriage.

You forgot California, Iowa, Washington, Maryland, Rhode Island, and Washington D.C. all states that recognize same sex marriages. You seem to be just lying constantly. So that's a total of 10 US states that recognize marriage equality. That's up from 1 in 2004.

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#146973 Jun 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.....
To be a defect it would have to not be normal.......
And to be normal means what the vast majority are.
And we are the normal ones so if there is a defect it would be that of the abnormals.....
My point is that nobody can prove that being gay is anything more than a choice......
It also proves you cant read. You tossed your own ass under the bus, what a tard

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#146974 Jun 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
waiting..........LOL
You also fail at math
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#146975 Jun 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
waiting..........LOL
http://www.startribune.com/nation/160062015.h...

The chief witness who testified in favor of California's gay marriage ban during a landmark trial on the measure's constitutionality reluctantly came out in favor of gay and lesbian unions on Friday, saying he now thinks "that the time for denigrating or stigmatizing same-sex relationships is over."

"I had also hoped that debating gay marriage might help to lead heterosexual America to a broader and more positive recommitment to marriage as an institution. But it hasn't happened," Blankenhorn wrote. "If fighting gay marriage was going to help marriage over all, I think we'd have seen some signs of it by now."

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#146978 Jun 22, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
You know they used to think a marriage between a black and a white was "sinful" and many US states banned them. There are currently no us states that ban interracial marriage.
You forgot California, Iowa, Washington, Maryland, Rhode Island, and Washington D.C. all states that recognize same sex marriages. You seem to be just lying constantly. So that's a total of 10 US states that recognize marriage equality. That's up from 1 in 2004.
Yes and just a few years ago one lone state California voted you v=back to the bedroom and now 30 more states did........
Yes you are correct......The tide is changing.....

California we voted you back to the closet..........LOL
Just because some pervert judge ruled means nothing.........

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#146979 Jun 22, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.startribune.com/nation/160062015.h...
The chief witness who testified in favor of California's gay marriage ban during a landmark trial on the measure's constitutionality reluctantly came out in favor of gay and lesbian unions on Friday, saying he now thinks "that the time for denigrating or stigmatizing same-sex relationships is over."
"I had also hoped that debating gay marriage might help to lead heterosexual America to a broader and more positive recommitment to marriage as an institution. But it hasn't happened," Blankenhorn wrote. "If fighting gay marriage was going to help marriage over all, I think we'd have seen some signs of it by now."
Have you ever seen me post that banning SSM will help real marriages???
NOPE

But allowing gays to marry will pervert it......

Just as I told you years ago..........LOL

Take equal rights under a different name when you still have the chance.......

Or lose it all.....

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#146980 Jun 22, 2012
<quoted text>
It also proves you cant read. You tossed your own ass under the bus, what a tard
Wrong again.....

We are the normal..........You are the abnormal..........

Come to grips with reality.......

You will never be normal.......

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#146981 Jun 22, 2012
<quoted text>You also fail at math
31 states for me.......LOL

5 states for you..........

Ya might want to check and see what number is larger..........LOL

#146982 Jun 22, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
Yes and just a few years ago one lone state California voted you v=back to the bedroom and now 30 more states did........
Yes you are correct......The tide is changing.....
California we voted you back to the closet..........LOL
Just because some pervert judge ruled means nothing.........
That does mean anything. Look up tyranny of majority you stupid Christian fascist. If interracial marriage where put up in the south in the 1960s it would lose in every single state badly.

America is a not a democracy but a republic. I can't stress this to retarded xtians like you so many times but for the last time YOU CAN'T PUT PEOPLE'S CIVIL RIGHTS UP TO A POPULAR VOTE! Did we leave slavery to popular vote? What about women's suffrage? Was segregation left to popular vote? It should be left to legislators and judges who where elected BY THE PEOPLE to DEFEND THE RIGHTS OF ALL US CITIZENS YOU STUPID F*CK!

You want to know who else persecuted gays and "put them in the closet?" NAZI GERMANY

So which is worse being a "pervert" or being a homophobic nazi Christians?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pioneer Antoich Norteno Rapper Dies (Mar '07) 11 hr melgantis 1,567
News East County police calls: Assaults, burglaries ... 20 hr mom 1
Fire fatality on Shore Rd Thu Donna Coe 1
Antioch ca marina/Amtrak station harassment Aug 29 Ernie srednas 1
News Antioch Council reverses direction, moves forwa... Aug 27 by highway four 1
News Stabbing of Muslim woman in Antioch shopping ce... (Jun '13) Aug 23 Tyrese 28
News Pittsburg looking to make a splash in Bay Area ... Aug 23 Fart news 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clayton Mortgages