The great fear

There are 1 comment on the Fort Wayne News Sentinel story from Jan 11, 2009, titled The great fear. In it, Fort Wayne News Sentinel reports that:

Ralph Dotson's wife, Aggie, lived in this home. Dean Musser Jr. Ralph Dotson, a 77-year-old retired General Motors maintenance man, has a lot of time on his hands.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Wayne News Sentinel.

angie haywood

Winona Lake, IN

#1 Jan 29, 2009
Posted a comment concerning the article about Pastor Ralph Dotson.
I know Pastor Ralph Dotson. As setting under him and been taught by him the word of God.
I can remember 10 to 15 years ago he was warning us in church concerning the same issues that face us today.
I don't think anyone was taking him seriously .
I don't know if it would be on audiotape anywhere.
But this man spoke of the things that was common upon this country our member him particularly talking about people losing their homes and he demonstrated one morning in church concerning credit cards.
Something to do with putting them in a paper bag.
I'm not sure of the details on the I no longer attend the church to the things he taught me in the church still stay with me is a very wise.
man. I loved your article that you did on them these older people know what's common but I don't think a lot of people pay any attention to them I think that's where we need to respect their elders and take their advice.
I am from Kentucky believe me I know what it is before and when he spoke of cornbread soup beans eating squirrel my father was a hunter to. If it had not been for these things sometimes we would went hungry.
That's living in the country in the hills of Kentucky I think it's much difficult for people living in cities you will survive on the resources you have around you in the hills of Kentucky planted dear squirrel rabbits and not a lot of people aren't just for food anymore more sport but I think the well-defined a lot of people getting back to basics. These gentlemen that he spoke to were older individuals are not young but somehow another i related to what they were talking about. Given some inside of what import in life.
I'm printing your article off today and send it to Kentucky. Sincerely Angie Haywood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claypool Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know april sampson? (Apr '11) 16 hr tfisyourproblem 6
Town employee drives town truck (Aug '12) Thu 12 inches of fun 2
Debate: Trayvon Martin - South Whitley, IN (Apr '12) May 8 shawne1975 2
Owens on Center Street Apr '15 Hello 2
Burning Leaves: Legal or Illegal (Mar '09) Apr '15 Go Blue Forever 22
WAWASEE MIDDLE SCHOOL Hosts CULT PROPAGANDISTS (Oct '12) Mar '15 Lindsay 9
Gina Castle (Nov '14) Mar '15 thats right 6
More from around the web

Claypool People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE