Female Teacher Allegedly Raped Boy 28...

Female Teacher Allegedly Raped Boy 28 Times

There are 12 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from Mar 15, 2008, titled Female Teacher Allegedly Raped Boy 28 Times. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

New Castle County police have charged a Claymont Elementary School teacher who they said raped one of her students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

uhuegbue4real

Burkina Faso

#1 Mar 20, 2008
i guest this could be a temptation to her, i kindly beg for her release pls send me her email adress so that i can talk with her ok.
somebody.
adrianna

Voorhees, NJ

#2 Mar 20, 2008
Just take in the back of the court house and shoot her..
sharea pegues

Magnolia, DE

#3 Apr 11, 2008
she was my science teacher in 6th grade mrs.mcquilkin was my homeroom teacher and math teacher mr.rosehart was my socail studies teacher.she was my favorite teacher through out the whole school the victim was my boyfrien at the time i just cant believe it this is crazy this just goes to show u can not trust anyone.the other boy who watched was my bestfriend.i hope they are all ok even ms.holt!
someone sho cares

Magnolia, DE

#4 Apr 11, 2008
i understand what u r saying i really want to talk to her 2
Loren

United States

#6 Apr 11, 2008
If the teacher was hot, inseatd of looking like a pig that she is, the father's reaction would be totally different.
lexie

AOL

#7 Apr 11, 2008
I dont get it.. What is wrong with these people that are hurting kids like this. Something is way off for many reasons. I am sorry for this boy. She needs to be locked up for GOOOOOOD. NO BAIL, NO PARDON. NO APPEAL, NO PLEA BARGAIN. NOTHING. SHE IS DIRT AND NEEDS TO BE SENT AWAY UNTIL SHE DIES IN PRISON OR KILL HER NOW. WHY PAY FOR THIS TRASH TO STAY AROUND.
Jay

New York, NY

#8 Apr 11, 2008
Raped? She was wrong, but I'm just saying, sex 28 times in 7 days. hmmmm. Yea, that was rape.
Captain

Woodbury, NJ

#9 Apr 11, 2008
I assure you the boy has had no long lasting harm done to him.
Holly Would

New York, NY

#10 Apr 11, 2008
What kind of values had the boy been taught at home. Yes, the teacher is a scumbag and should be treated like the criminal she is. On the other hand, when do you have the talk with your sons that he should have reported this before it ever happened. Yes, the teacher is a $lut, and the student continued to go back. Neither had any decent morals. I would like to ask the parents what have they said told their kids to do when a teacher approaches them. Isn't this the same talk you have about getting in a car or going somewhere with a stranger. Did the parents ever talk to kid about an adult touching him in inappropriate places. Don't get me wrong - I'm not blaming the parents...just asking questions. So this went on for 7 days before the dad suspected something. When your kid goes out and you know they're not in school, don't you question where they are going, and sometimes check to see if they are actually going there.

The skank, pedophile teacher. Put her behind bars for life. Why didn't a flag go up when they saw how many schools she had taught at in that period of time. Once she's locked up, the girls in the prison will sex her up.

Since: Mar 08

camden county

#11 Apr 11, 2008
is is really that hard to find a good man these days?
Stephanie Wilm DE

West Chester, PA

#12 Apr 11, 2008
You know I was reading some of these comments from other viewers and some of them are jack a****. Now for anyone to take advantage of a child has no room to be on this earth. Crime against children and the elderly are unacceptable. Crimes against anyone is unacceptable, but for someone to take advantage of two clases of people that are basically defenseless, they should be tarred and feathered. Stick them in jail with "Big Bubba" & Big Bertha and see how much man or woman they are. This world is going to H***in a hand basket and we have the nerve to be in Iraq fighting!!!!! The war is here people

Since: Apr 08

Mt. Holly, NJ

#13 Apr 11, 2008
Stephanie Wilm DE wrote:
You know I was reading some of these comments from other viewers and some of them are jack a****. Now for anyone to take advantage of a child has no room to be on this earth. Crime against children and the elderly are unacceptable. Crimes against anyone is unacceptable, but for someone to take advantage of two clases of people that are basically defenseless, they should be tarred and feathered. Stick them in jail with "Big Bubba" & Big Bertha and see how much man or woman they are. This world is going to H***in a hand basket and we have the nerve to be in Iraq fighting!!!!! The war is here people
EXACTLY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claymont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Edgemoor Gardens residents combat blight of lit... (Jan '07) Oct '17 Police Take Action 54
organ harvesting Sep '17 coco4u 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Delaware (... (Nov '10) Jul '17 Support Phartss 5
News Man held in stabbing of store clerk (Aug '07) Mar '17 Jim joe 4
Description of Claymont (Dec '12) Mar '17 MaryS 11
Great neighborhood to grow up in (1950s & 60s) (Jan '17) Jan '17 Jerry 1
News DELAWARE: Mother of two missing since Sunday party (Jul '08) May '15 J T Kirk 22

Claymont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Claymont Mortgages