whatfreshhell

Bradenton, FL

#1 Mar 31, 2011
No posts in months?

Everyone too busy out molesting basketball hoops?

Town dead? What gives? BTW, the female 'officer' involved should present herself in a better light as an OFFICER. Ditch the bed head and get some proper clothing that would compliment an officer of the law. I think they use to have something called uniforms.
Can You Hear Me

United States

#2 Apr 1, 2011
http://www.infowars.com/government-bureaucrat...

DELDOT "claims right of way property rights"?

That means DELDOT is RESPONSIBLE for cutting the grass and cleaning up any and all debris from ALL "claimed right of way property". When that "right of way property" needs to be cut the McCafferty's need to call DELDOT to cut it, every week. Also call DELDOT to remove snow/ice from said "claimed right of way property".

Real Estate Taxes for the "claimed right of way property" should also be charged to DELDOT because they "claim right of way property rights".

If someone gets injured on DELDOT's "claimed right of way property rights" that would make DELDOT RESPONSIBLE for any and all injuries of anyone hurt on that "claimed right of way property". The McCafferty's should get a copy of the insurance policy that DELDOT has on "claimed right of way property".

All others who had their hoops removed should also demand DELDOT take RESPONSIBILITY for said "claimed right of way property".

It also looks like DELDOT has way to much tax revenues, DELDOT employees and time on their hands by sending out all the DELDOT employees, dump trucks, heavy equiptment. Maybe a cut in DELDOT's budget is in order?
Sandy

Wallingford, PA

#3 Apr 3, 2011
who cares, Claymont is the sleaziest part of the area. The residents are on painkillers, disability, or both.

DelDOT should start knocking down homes and put up windmills or something. Anything would be better than used tire warehouses and liquor stores. But, in a way, I'm glad that Claymont still exits. This way the scum won't come over the ridge into decent real estate.
claymontser

Claymont, DE

#4 Feb 20, 2012
Sandy wrote:
who cares, Claymont is the sleaziest part of the area. The residents are on painkillers, disability, or both.

DelDOT should start knocking down homes and put up windmills or something. Anything would be better than used tire warehouses and liquor stores. But, in a way, I'm glad that Claymont still exits. This way the scum won't come over the ridge into decent real estate.
Wow you sound like a snobby bitch. It's funny tho because my mom is a successful business owner and what do u know...we live in Claymont. Both my parents are smart responsible hard working law abiding citizens. Much like our entire neighborhood. I can't speak for everyone and yes what u said has some truth. But it's not fair to put EVERYONE in that classification. Anywhere u go in this country has people like that. Stop being so judgmental and talking shit on Claymont. You r no better than anyone else and neither is where u live.
Jabez Wilson

Boca Raton, FL

#7 Apr 2, 2012
Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiite Trash!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Claymont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Description of Claymont (Dec '12) Jan '16 Jimeastport 10
News Edgemoor Gardens residents combat blight of lit... (Jan '07) Jun '15 discusted 51
News DELAWARE: Mother of two missing since Sunday party (Jul '08) May '15 J T Kirk 22
News Ronald D. Edwards (Jan '15) Feb '15 floodmaker3 2
7328 (Nov '14) Nov '14 flood3375 1
Vince Doran (Jun '14) Jun '14 curious 1
jen schroeder (Feb '14) Feb '14 mcss07 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Claymont Mortgages