beauty

Lewisport, KY

#43 Dec 5, 2010
This is all a lie..I know Liz Moore she is a great teacher and a great person at heart..she would do anything she could do for you...People on here has no life or nothing else better to do..We all know who you are posting this on here..Where not crazy
Disgusted

United States

#44 Dec 5, 2010
AGM...im not even going to reply bak to that with ne comment bc u are just saying the same sh*t over..nd over...nd funny thing to me im not the only one that has heard about belinda nd liz,are u going to make a rude nd stupid comment to them to?? Probably not bc u just wanted to get on here nd start on one person but i can tell you this nothing u say or call me is going to change my opinion about how horrible liz moore is, i mean come on what teacher goes to a childs house just to see how they live that is none of her dam business. So u can call me names all you want,but thats not gunna stop me from posting my opinion.(= theres more than just me on here posting negative opinions about liz nd belinda.
gossip-gyrl

Versailles, KY

#45 Dec 6, 2010
Actually, I think if your child goes to pre-school, the teachers are required to come to the home and do a home visit. Now if your child is 3 and you don't want them in pre-school - Don't send them; they do not have to go. Wait until they are of kindergarten age and send them then.
astounded

Louisville, KY

#46 Dec 6, 2010
I have sat here and read these unbelievable comments. I have known liz for most of my life and have never met a more kind and caring person. She is a wonderful and loving wife, mother, grandmother, and teacher. She has a way with kids and people that is straight from the heart, and a faith in God that most of you will probably one day pray that you had. It makes me wonder about those of you on here that have something bad to say about her.. your kids are probably the ones that are hellions in the classroom becuase they get no discipline at home, and she actually makes them mind.. that's why you think she is such a bad teacher.... grow up, get a life, and take care of your own kids and then she won't have to...
Liz

Harpursville, NY

#47 Dec 6, 2010
How do you keep your job Ivory? I never see you do anything.....
sam

Lewisport, KY

#48 Dec 6, 2010
YOU GO GIRL!!!!! Peopleshould not be on here tlking about others. I fthey cant say it to your face dont say it at all
Nikki

Hindman, KY

#49 Dec 6, 2010
Liz or whoever is pretending to be liz....keep my mother's name out your damn mouth! Don't worry about how she keeps her job just worry about you keeping your own job. From what I have read seems to me like your the one getting your ass moved around everywhere what's wrong they got to keep moving you because no one wants to put up with your ass. What are you going to do when there is no other place to move you? And to whoever mentioned Leeza Kyle Hudson its best to keep my sister's name out ya damn mouth too. If you have anything else to say to either of them you just bring it to me how about that? If you got any problems at all I promise I have the solution! And this is Deanna Southwood-Wooton I don't give a damn who knows who I am or what I wrote.
Nikki

Hindman, KY

#50 Dec 6, 2010
And before the bullshit gets started I don't even live in breathitt county...so this crap about all the teachers and everything doesn't touch my life in any way. I don't even know who Liz Moore is. But, when you try to bring my family into things then it has something to do with me.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#51 Dec 6, 2010
seems to me like alot of ppl need to mind their own business
Reader

Clarksville, TN

#52 Dec 7, 2010
All of you might be surprised if you were listening outside the doors of preschool rooms. More than one teacher speaks harshly to her students.
gossip-gyrl

Versailles, KY

#53 Dec 7, 2010
When dealing with kids of preschool age, you must be able to keep control of an entire classroom. Sometimes it is necessary to put them in a "time-out" or "thinking-chair" until they calm down and think. That does not mean the teacher or aid is being mean, it means they are trying to teach them right from wrong and that there are consequences to actions.
whatever

Hindman, KY

#54 Dec 7, 2010
If people would learn their children how to act before they start pre school and potty train them maybe it wouldn't be so stressful for the teachers. But, that would be too much to ask of lazy parents just looking for a babysitter now wouldn't it? As soon as they hit three people think OH BOY I can send them to school and don't have to fool with them anymore. PATHETIC!
AGM

Tomball, TX

#55 Dec 8, 2010
disgusted wrote:
well if u look at life like no one shuld judge then why n the world are u on here judgin ppl sounds to me like ur a hypocrite.
I didn't say u were a piece of trash. U need to learn how to read what is wrote. I wish you the best n life n may God be with you in ur life cause u are going to need him. People are not like they use to be. Everyone these days r out to get everyone they can, or their not happy. If they r unhappy they want to bring other people down too. Those are my final words to this stupidity. Opinions are a dime a dozens n they are nor worth nothing anyone is better keeping them to their self.
Old friend

Chicago, IL

#56 Jul 16, 2013
Liz was my neighbor and my childrens teacher years ago and she took good care of all of us after. Car accident I was in God bless her!!
know

Knoxville, TN

#57 Jul 16, 2013
happy wrote:
I would just like to say Liz is a wonderful, thoughtful and caring person. She had my kids. I know she works herself to death trying to make her kids in her room ready and happy. I also would like to say that even to this day when my kids see her they hug her neck. She is just a wonderful teacher, and I have nothing but love and respect for the woman.
that she treated my brother awful when he was in her class at lbj and he is a grown man now and can still remember how mean she was. she defintely isnt suited for younger children. maybe she would be a good fit for like the dentention kids or something.
dont know

United States

#58 Jul 16, 2013
Ms. Moore did not treat anyone bad. Your little brother must be a real little shit.
know

Knoxville, TN

#59 Jul 17, 2013
dont know wrote:
Ms. Moore did not treat anyone bad. Your little brother must be a real little shit.
that was an awful thing to say. he was a child. a shy very smart child and was always picked on his entire life for it. i know how mean she was to him. im sure he wasnt the only one. Your opinion is welcomed but clueless. u must know her personally and thats ok ur just defending her. just like i wish i could have defended my brother from her. i dont have anything else to say about it. i seen on here that lots of ppl were talking about how she was hateful to the kids and just wanted to say my peace. thanks.
bbc

Waco, KY

#60 Jul 21, 2013
All these words may come back to haunt you. Liz has been very sick and many surgeries to keep up her drug habits. Don't think there was anything wrong,guess Belinda will have to move in and take care of her. Gary sure won't fool with her. If he ain't cutting grass he is ashamed to be seen out with her. Liz is a no count thing she doesn't even deserve to be called a person. Hope she can't come back to work. Maybe she will fall and break another bone.
desperate

Waco, KY

#61 Jul 26, 2013
Well she will be back to work. Sorry about your luck. She is improving nicely. Seems awfully funny to me that every time you see Gary out she is always with him. It looks like they are more in love than ever. Liz is a very good teacher and the children all love her and she gets along with everyone at MRC. If you don't like her sign your name and quit talking your foolishness.
I support Mrs Moore

Cynthiana, KY

#62 Jul 27, 2013
astounded wrote:
I have sat here and read these unbelievable comments. I have known liz for most of my life and have never met a more kind and caring person. She is a wonderful and loving wife, mother, grandmother, and teacher. She has a way with kids and people that is straight from the heart, and a faith in God that most of you will probably one day pray that you had. It makes me wonder about those of you on here that have something bad to say about her.. your kids are probably the ones that are hellions in the classroom becuase they get no discipline at home, and she actually makes them mind.. that's why you think she is such a bad teacher.... grow up, get a life, and take care of your own kids and then she won't have to...
Thank you for saying that about Liz. For whoever it is posting as her she don't even get on this site. She has better things to do, but I got bored and wanted to see how many ignorant people on here was talking about things they had no idea about. Mrs. Moore has only been moved once in the entire time she has been teaching for Breathitt County schools. She started out as an aid but got her certificate to teach the preschoolers and has been doing that since 93. How many of you can say you have had the same job that long? She even pulls money from her own pocket to help buy things for the classroom and the children some of you send in there with nothing. I still think its funny how bad you all try to make her out to be, yet her students come back years later and talk to her still. Get over it and leave a good woman alone. GO chase some pillbillies down and straighten your own lives out before talking about others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayhole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Marty Kauri 163,750
Low life piece of shit 27 min Grow a backbone 2
Darrell Watts 30 min Shut down website 2
Old men 3 hr No house Billy 22
dee ann 7 hr In jail 31
Jonathan noble from caney 7 hr I am his 22
Here Chrystal goes again 7 hr Biggest bum 29

Clayhole Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clayhole Mortgages