Next Last
blank

United States

#2 Nov 28, 2010
i have she is awful
disgusted

United States

#3 Nov 28, 2010
it is pitiful that u have to worry if ur child is going to have a gud day or not wen u send them to school. teachers shuld care more about the children rather than thier paycheck.
pleazzzzzzzzzzzz e

Jackson, KY

#4 Nov 28, 2010
its is so obvious u wrote all 3 of these forums. Get a life, she is a wonderful teacher, and has taught alot of kids over the years. Grow up please and leave this woman alone.
bbc

United States

#5 Nov 29, 2010
u know her and belinda oaks r real close friends and belinda cant go nowere with out liz on her side
bbc

United States

#6 Nov 29, 2010
i believe that was one of the reasons that liz and belinda were transfered this yr because of the close friendship if u know what i mean
gossip-gyrl

Versailles, KY

#7 Nov 29, 2010
like pleazzzzz e said, I bet all the negative comments came from one person. Not only is Liz a wonderful person, she is an awesome teacher and cares for the children in her class. You obviously are trying to hurt her anyway you can. First by insulting her teaching and then by her friendships. I don't know you or your child, but I know if they have Ms. Moore for a teacher, you should consider yourself lucky!!!
gogetem

Versailles, KY

#8 Nov 29, 2010
Tell them girl!
concerned

Versailles, KY

#9 Nov 29, 2010
for one i only wrote 1 comment and that was what started this threat and i cnt see how n the world you culd think that this woman was a great teacher she treats the kids horrible. I would never recommend any one to put thier child n her room.
gossip-gyrl

Versailles, KY

#10 Nov 29, 2010
It seems to me disgusted, you are having issues with more than 1 teacher from MRC???
disgusted

United States

#11 Nov 29, 2010
sounds to me like you actually need to go and experience wat goes on n the classrooms at mrc for urself gossip-gyrl, bc u dnt kno sh*t bout wat goes on. they treat the kids like sh*it at mrc especially jason fugate and Liz Moore...nd im sorry but i dnt want a druggy or a potential child molester teaching my child!!
Ralph

Zoe, KY

#12 Nov 29, 2010
U ppl need to learn to tell ppl to there face instead of being COWARDS on the Net.
disgusted

United States

#13 Nov 29, 2010
Ralph if u no ne thin about the breathitt school systems ud no they culd care less about wat you say until it hits the net..therefore wen arch turner hears about this on topix im sure mrs. liz moore will get investigated....nd that will be the day that she will get what she deserves for treating little kids like she does...nd i have no problem telling liz to her face wat i think.
gossip-gyrl

Versailles, KY

#14 Nov 30, 2010
I'm sorry you feel the way you do about Ms. Moore, but I was in Ms. Moore's class years ago and she was great. She was nice back then and she is nice now. And I know a lot of people who had her as a teacher, feel the same way I feel.
happy

Harpursville, NY

#15 Nov 30, 2010
I would just like to say Liz is a wonderful, thoughtful and caring person. She had my kids. I know she works herself to death trying to make her kids in her room ready and happy. I also would like to say that even to this day when my kids see her they hug her neck. She is just a wonderful teacher, and I have nothing but love and respect for the woman.
disgusted

United States

#16 Nov 30, 2010
well have u guys ever thot she has gotten mean n her old age?? im srry i feel this way to but i think she is a horrible teacher nd a bad example bc she goes around like she is high all the time. but thats just my opinion. everyone is entitled to thiers.
Respect

Lancaster, WI

#17 Nov 30, 2010
You know what (Disgusted) like you said that was your opion and I don't think anyone ask for it because opion's are just like assholes, everyone has one.Personally I think you are jealous of Liz. She is a wonderful teacher and she is excellent with the kids and they love her. Look how the numbers went up since Liz came to MRC.If she was such a mean and horrible person why do the children hug, kiss and tell her they love her. Disgusted (which by the way you gave yourseld a name that probably fits you prefectly and that is what you do to me is DISGUST me with your lies. Liz Moore has more decently in her little finger than you probably have in your whole body. I have the up most respect for her and it is people like you that gives the school and a wonderful teacher a bad name, more like it you are the one who needs to be drug tested or fired. If you are not afraid of Liz then why are you putting this BULL SHIT ON HERE. I WILL TELL YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A COWARD AND YOU RATHER HURT A PERSON LIKE LIZ THEN GO TO HER FACE. People like you don't need to be in this world because all you do is take up oxygen from someone who really needs it. JEALOUS that is all this really boils down to.. JEALOUS... JEALOUS.... JEALOUS.....
disgusted

United States

#18 Nov 30, 2010
well (Respect)a.k.a belinda i guess u had to come on here and protect ur pus*y. and for one thing i have never seen a child hug and kiss her while i was over at mrc and i have witnessed the way she treats the kids she picks favorites which gud teachers dont do. For one i am a very successful person and i wuld never be jealous of a drug headed b*tch like Liz Moore. The only thing she teaches the kids is to be mean to others nd to not treat everyone the same. Liz Moore needs to retire everyone is sick of her treating thier children like sh*t.
disgusted

United States

#19 Nov 30, 2010
and respect i dnt see you puttin ur name on here either??? so wtf are u getting on my case about it for??
bbc

United States

#20 Dec 1, 2010
i belive liz and belinda r more than just friends the reason i say this is why would they both go to lbj after dark and stay a few hours
bbc

United States

#22 Dec 1, 2010
i was talking about after dark her and liz would go to lbj this was a before they got transfered why would 2 teachers go to school on there time is sounds kinda fishy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clayhole Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Magistrate not attending meeting 26 min FredSmyth 30
Schumer Shutdown 39 min accountability 7
County Roads 1 hr Resident 8
What's your fav pop 1 hr Cold one 8
Sad 3 hr FredSmyth 44
Jaw bacon and anon 3 hr FredSmyth 8
tonya combs 5 hr Mongo again 31

Clayhole Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance